MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2650 results found
-
Casting Murder caused game loss
I was at 1 life, and cast Murder on Phoenix Chick. Somehow, with nothing else on the board state to seemingly cause it, it dealt me 1 damage (after successfully destroying the creature), causing me to lose the game.
The only thing I could think is I had a DIFFERENT card in hand that would have dealt me TWO damage to use, but it is clerly not what I clicked on, and would have left me at -1, not 0.
1 vote -
Universes Beyond
My UNIVERSE BEYOND wishlist
Resident Evil
DC
Xbox
Power Rangers
Spawn
Splinter Cell
MGS
Gremlins
Hitman
007, James Bond
The WitcherAnother PlayStation wave, Ratchet and Clank anyone? Twisted Metal?
Let's keep this going! Comment what you want to see2 votes -
Icetill Explorer Bug
Icetill explorer bug is back allowing 3+ lands in one turn.
2 votes -
Uneven Matches
The match making system is extremely broken for any ranked or match battle.
As a Bronze tiered n00b there is no reason I should be matched to people that aren't the same tier. I'm not sure how you are supposed to advance in any ranked format.
Is this a known issue? If so, what's the solution? Pay more money for rare and legendary cards?
2 votes -
New "Sale" is predatory
moving wildcards from a direct cash price to predatory Gem denominations artificially increases the minimum price floor. labeling a price hike or Gem-gating as a "sale" or "deal" is anti-consumer.
2 votes -
Bug with Planeswalker auto summoned
Somehow the game decided to summon all opponents' Planeswalker after my creature was being destroyed, this is turn 3
2 votes -
Puschase fail
Hi. I bought Lathril, Blade Of Elves from sale tab but its not shown as I get it. My gold shown spent so i am sure i bought her. İ was building deck with it then i closed the client than boom she is home.
1 vote -
Roaming throne not triggered by pantlaza discover ability
When playing devil dinosaur while having pantlaza already in play it dosent copy the trigger again in magic arena
1 vote -
Issue with black achievement
While trying to complete my final step to complete my black color achievements, I needed to bring an 8 or bigger mana value creature from the graveyard to the battlefield, cast my 5BBB 8/8 horror from the graveyard and When the game was over, it didn’t give me my achievement.
1 vote -
mtga
I play this game on and off. Between the pay to play the game is ass. credit card system and what the game is rigged matchmaking, if you win so many games in a row you get put on a losing streak. When that starts happening, I usually just stop playing for a while. or you need to lose like 5 to 6 games then they game will let you win 10 games and if you start loose again you know you start the lose streak again it the fair matchmaking they call it now.
My biggest issue, though, is…
1 vote -
Capt America, super-soldier
I need help with this card, it says…..other “heroes”. So why is he protected???
1 vote -
multiple issues with Mirrorform in Lorwyn Eclipse quick draft
I have encountered a few bugs while playing Lorwyn quick drafts.
The first involved casting Mirrorform on Glamermite. Attached screenshot shows the board state after I spontaneously lost. I have no idea what caused it, but upon casting Mirrorform the defeat screen immediately popped up. My life total was positive, I had cards in deck, etc. There wasn't even a reaction from my opponent or anything, the defeat screen just appeared and I lost a match that was a certain victory.
The second - which may not be a bug and just confusing wording - also involved casting Mirrorform; this…
1 vote -
Gleaming Splendor bug
Have 34 token copies of Exalted Sunborn on the battlefield along with the original, Bard, King of Dale, Scrawling Crawler, Mirrormind Crown equipped on the Crawler, and a Gleaming Splendor. I set a stop during my opponent's upkeep so I could activate the Splendor twice.
What should have happened was after the 2nd card the opponent drew, the splendor treasures trigger should have triggered the Mirrormind Crown replacement effect giving the option to make multiple copies of the Crawler but it made treasures instead. No other tokens had been created so there should have been 100+ copies of the Crawler.…1 vote -
Casting Bug - Airbent X Cost Creature Results in incorrect counters
Casting a Gold Vein Hydra that had been sent to exile via Airbending should result in immediate death on enters due to zero toughness, as it cannot be cast using X, only the generic airbending cost. Loading zone was on the battlefield and put 6 counters on it instead?
1 vote -
bug carta
davriel soul broker......la seconda abilità non fa leggere le varie scelte della carta....risolvete urgentemente sono 5 mesi grazie
1 vote -
Counter own spell
I entered full control
I cast Balance
I paid 1W
I cast Miscalculation targeting my Balance paying 1U to cast
I clicked “Auto Pay” to pay the 2 for my Balance to not be countered
Balance didn’t resolve. My opponent kept their create (I had zero) and kept their hand (I had no hand).1 vote -
haunt of the dead marshes
opponent can resurrect haunt of the dead marshes without paying the mana cost... three free mana per turn is quite an advantage.
1 vote -
First Strike Effect without first strike
I had Sauron, The Necromancer on the battlefield equipped with Mithril Coat, and each attack step it attacked first as though it had First Strike. Then all of my other creatures attacked. The Sauron card did not have any first strike effect added to it.
1 vote -
Obiettivi
Nonostante continuo ad esiliare creature non completa l'obiettivo ed il numero è fermo a 146/150
1 vote -
Achievement Award Cards
I have received NONE of my achievement award cards after the release of Marvel Universe. What is going on? I was supposed to have acquired a number of mythic races and have not received any of them.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?