MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. I lost game when I should have won, money back?

I had 2, cauldron familiar, 2 witch's oven, 2 trail of crumbs, 2 gray merchant, 2 nightmare shephard out, bolas's citadel, 6 cards in deck, opp had 2 dream trawler and 25ish life. I sacced the first gray merchant, token from nightmare came in and drained for 12 or whatever it was, then the screen said DEFEAT like I lost, when I was going to win. Sac the other gray merchant, then use bolas's citadel. I didn't time out, I attached the log. CAn I get my coins back for this event or something?

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. net limiting or targheting lag

for the second time today i feel that i was targeted for a lag spike or net limiter! while winning in the meta challange after getting past the red decks in both matches i get lagged out and either had to re-do my match 2 and you know i have to play red again in both games when i was clearly going to win with one game having 31 life and a full board and the other 26 life and a clear board advantage! so how do i know where i would have ended up in the challange?
    the other…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I don't won a mastery reward

I completed mastery level 20, but I don't won the mythic card.

I went on https://mtgarena-support.wizards.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and select 'General Questions'. BUT the log is too long, so, its here.

submission 1043555

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Game Loss in Event due to disconnect (Internet was fine on that PC)

Was starting game #3 in Historic event at 1-1, queued, saw stating hand and then game disconnected me forcing a reconnect for no apparent reason. Tried countless times, game prompted me error messages saying something like "Unable to Update...", while waited, checked in the other screen, web pages were loading, spotify was still playing, etc..

When finally reconnected, event was 1-2.

Cheers.

P.S.: Buggy client, Brawl on Wednesdays or ripoff event, no Historic ladder, etc... If your goal is to push me out of Arena, you're being extremely competent and on the verge of succeeding. Not even fun anymore. First…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ошибка сети

При нажатии Играть появляется ошибка сети
    невозможно играть не в один матч

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)