MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2785 results found
-
Way of the Deathbringer Translation Bug
Regarding the Japanese text for "Walk as the Bringer of Death," the loyalty point value consumed is garbled and cannot be confirmed.
Since I cannot verify the accurate text during the game, it is negatively impacting my play experience, so I would appreciate it if you could address this.
2 votes -
Lunar convocation interaction with unholy annex
The game auto-sorts lunar convocation to resolve after unholy annex. When you manually sort ability’s (to lose life from unholy annex first before lunar convocation resolves), the second effect from lunar convocation fails to summon the 1/1 bat creature. Life was gained during the turn. Multiple tests with this interaction result in the same outcome.
1 vote -
Arena skips the stop before first strike damage automatically
During combat, after blockers are declared, Arena used to stop before all damage to give priority to both players, and it still does if First Strike isn't involved. The issue however is that when a creature with First Strike attacks or blocks, Arena skips that stop and jumps directly to damage step, making it impossible to take an action before First Strike damage goes through. This has lost me multiple games of draft and is consistent enough that I feel safe in claiming it as a bug, even though I have no good way of showing proof as I wasn't…
1 vote -
Scute Swarm/Moraug, Fury of Akoum bugs Authority of the Counsuls
Opponent made too many tokens with Scute Swarm and Omnath/Worldweave. At some point my Authority of the Consuls and the copys I've made just stopped working. No token triggered the Authority, only the new creatures he played. The he just summoned Moraug and got 3x attacks phases.
1 vote -
Voice missing from lines
As I went through the newly added content for the Fractured Reality box, I had decided upon purchasing some voice lines for myself, as I had no voice lines and liked the phrases and colours of the new emotes.
It was much to my dismay when I went to equip them that all but one line was voiced. Imagine my annoyance at having all but one work. I noticed the time, went to look at the MTGA status page and noted that it was still reportedly under maintenance, and so I chalked it up as a temporary issue that developers…
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?