MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Titan's Nest

The Titan's Nest implementation on Arena takes so long per activation that it can easily cause you to time out. This is an ability designed to be used many times a turn -- please do one or more of the following:

— Remove the pause after each activation

— Prevent the timer from counting down during the pause

— Have "Auto Pay" prioritize cards in graveyard over tapping lands (so we don't have to manually tap for all but the last card in a turn)

26 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Banning scute swarm

Scute swarm has become outrageous card to play against. It is a card that once it gets going it is hard to get rid of and only way to stop it is with a board wipe. Logical it should be banned.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Kill the Mill

I find mill decks to be an abomination of the game. The entire strategy around them is based on avoiding to actually battle other players and instead force their game to end because they run out of cards. It's a very anti-magic style of play which I want nothing to do with. As a result, the massive resurgence of this format has made the game unbearable for me to play. For over 20 years I've always appreciated the strategy component of magic that allowed me to go head to head against other players in a chess match like a battle…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Permanent Historic Brawl

Historic Brawl and other singleton based formats that have appeared on the Friday Night Magic events should be made a permanent play option, and there should be some ranking or competitive way to play these formats to help combat hastily conceded games. Historic brawl in particular would help provide another format beyond normal Historic to use non-Standard cards.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Titan's Nest needs graveyard interaction similar to escape mechanic.

When using titans nest i continue to time out even while constantly exiling cards from my grave yard. Would help a lot if after activating titans nest you could select a counter for how many cards you want to exile and then bring up the graveyard cards and you can select all the cards you want to exile like the escape mechanic.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Arena Momir Matches Ending in Draws Bug

Momir matches for the fnm event continually end in draws. Seems to happen when hitting the undo button after trying to overpay for the activation of the emblem

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2v2

Hi!

I would really love to get more of my friends playing with me online. I am sure that adding a 2v2 mode would be a lot of fun and a good way to get my friends playing. Right now if you wanna play with friends you play a couple of games and then you get bored. But playing with each other would be a lot more fun and I'm sure would make me pull some all-nighters :D.

Hoping I can get some balls rolling this way :)

Cheers!

Edwin

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Match Bronze players to bronze players!!!

Ever since the last update I am consistently playing against platinum ranked players while only being Bronze. This is in standard play, not ranked, but it is new behavior that I think is very unfun. If this continues, I'll have to quit Magic Arena.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Absturz

Hallo!

Magic Arena stürtzt seit Tagen immer wieder und mehrmals hintereinander ab...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Historic Brawl Forever

Historic Brawl is so much more fun than regular Brawl. The larger selection of cards makes it feel more like commander! It's a great way to use older cards other than just playing Historic matches.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Product Suggestion

Use a physical model of shuffling eg gilbert -shannon-reed. Computational randomness results in non realistic shuffling. It is apparent in the gameplay. I also suspect that there is a factor connecting your shuffler to win streaks. Just a hunch. If you used a physical based model and than randomized permutations of those states it would be much more realistic.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make historic brawl a full time play option

Players love historic brawl. Can you please make it a full time play option?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Feature to Report players

I am constantly matched against people who, when they're losing, use all 3 or how many ever they have of the 30 second time outs to just troll and make me waste my time. There needs to be a report feature where toxic players such as them receive some sort of penalty to discourage the action. It happens to me so often its ridiculous. especially since I try to burn through my turns as fast as possible or even concede if I know I will loose.

Please , and thank you!
    - Samurai Cope

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Scute Swarm

Can we get an update to the gatherer stating that the Scute Swarm tokens have the same CMC as the original Scute Swarm normally? Like if its cost is odd so are the tokens's CMC. Example: Since Scute Swarm's CMC is 3 it is odd and so are tokens it makes normally. It cost me a ranked game because I called the incorrect CMC using Extinction Event. I would have won the game if I had know that.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Solemnity + Nine Lives

My opponent played Solemnity + Nine Lives enchantment combo and literally with these two cards became immune to all damage, as Nine Lives were not accumulating any of the 9 counters 'required for its' exile' (only card able to damage the player was Vito Thorn of the Dusk Rose effect). All other attempts to inflict any type of damage or attempts to remove these enchantments were countered with cheap 2 mana counter spells (...emphasis on 2 cost ahem Dovin's veto). Basically, with a couple of rare wildcards one becomes pretty much unbeatable deck. Please fix. Thank you!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Evolving Wilds cant be used at instant speed in combats

Good day,

Please check Evolving Wilds issue ocurred to many people. Some of them reported Fabled Passage is working well but not Evolving Wilds.

https://feedback.wizards.com/forums/918667-mtg-arena-bugs-product-suggestions/suggestions/41528773-evolving-wilds

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bug akiri Fearless Voyagers ability caused my fireblade charger to deal no damage in normal strike after removing an equip that gave it d

akiri Fearless Voyagers ability caused my fireblade charger to deal no damage in normal strike after removing an equip that gave it doublestrike ( due to kor blademaster) it should have delt 2 damage on first strike then i removed its equiped shadow spear and it then should have delt another 1 damage on normal (2nd) strike for a total of 3 damage... enough to kill the nectar pot blocking it. it only delt the 2 damage on first strike and the necter pot lived........... log included.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Broken Cards, Balance and Standard

Did a bunch of people who played MTG 2 times, and lose both games get hired to be the balance or design team for these cards the past few years? Because the common theme is cast one card and win the game. What has happened to this game? This game used to be fun. It used to be interactive. You used to be able to play your deck and not have to worry about your opponent casting one card and the game just ends. Why has this become a theme? You can call them what you want, a "build around"…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Emote

We have a problem. The Animaniacs are back... and we haven't got a "Hello Nurse!" emote. It's a boomer... Yes, indeed - you, who read this - do something about it! It is your mission, to get Magic, the magic of zany to the max! Do it now. Do it for the magic - of stupidity!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base