MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Permanent Historic Brawl

Historic Brawl and other singleton based formats that have appeared on the Friday Night Magic events should be made a permanent play option, and there should be some ranking or competitive way to play these formats to help combat hastily conceded games. Historic brawl in particular would help provide another format beyond normal Historic to use non-Standard cards.

2,204 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

564 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. To provide more info on the progress of adding pioneer on arena

Provide info and a timeline for pioneer in the arena updates posts. A lot of people are looking forward to it but having no info in a year is disheartening.

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Basic Social Functions

Hey everyone! Long time Magic fan here - I think a HUGE weakness of Arena is that there are almost NO ways for me to onboard other people into the game or to maintain interest among friends. One of the reasons this game still exists in general is the social component of playing in paper which allows players to keep each other interested (and invested) in the game.

Here are some basic social functions that would give us ways to interact with friends and therefore maintain broader interest in the long term:

• Friend people you meet
      This is a basic…

188 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ban Ugin

If Ugin hits the board the game is over. Literally impossible to play around for most decks.

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

55 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. wrong end of Season rewards

Received 7 Zendikar packs rather than the correct Kaldheim packs as end of season rewards. Suggestion for fix would be to replace the wrong 7 with the right 7.

81 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Product Suggestion - South African Flag Sleeve

Card Sleeve with South African flag

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please have a way to disable the screen shake

The screen shake on the new DND battlefield makes it nauseating. Please have a way to disable it.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ban Tibalt Trickery

Turn two Ulamog, Ugin, Genesis Ultimatum, etc. Who thought this was a good idea? Love the idea of a red counter with a drawback, but the wording should have been an opponent's spell. Turned a good idea into a sigh worthy trend.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ストリクスヘイヴンマスタリー

ストリクスヘイヴンのマスタリーが始まって、何戦かプレイしたら、クエストが表示されなくなった。(ストリクスヘイヴン実装直後は表示されていた。)

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Historic Brawl Forever

Historic Brawl is so much more fun than regular Brawl. The larger selection of cards makes it feel more like commander! It's a great way to use older cards other than just playing Historic matches.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. historic brawl

add a permanent historic brawl queue.
    there is no reason to block us form playing this other than bullsht moneygrab move
    i did not grind and buy all those cards to never use them again. this is bullsh
    t.
    i wont drop a single penny on this game as long as you dont fully support historic cards

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Something has to change about the timer and "take action/decline" triggers for combos

So this has been a problem for a while now with any infinite combos in arena, where, depending on the combo, you may be at risk of losing to the timer due to repeating the same action too many times and not triggering the game to see it as something that advances your game state.

With the recent addition of Mystical Archive cards from Strixhaven into Historic, we have an inherent issue with the card "Tainted Pact". When attempting to combo off with Tainted pact and Thassa's Oracle, a combo that simply could not have been overlooked when adding Pact…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. gameplay bug regarding daily quests

Daily quests disappeared along with win total wheel. rewards were also not distributed.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Book of Exalted Deeds Wildcard Compensation

With the latest Ban/Restricted announcement (https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-digital/mtg-arena-announcements-july-14-2021)

The card "Book of Exalted Deeds" will be banned in Standard 2022.
    Per the announcement, "Note that wildcard grants are not used for bans in Standard 2022. The Book of Exalted Deeds can still be used in both Standard and Historic play on MTG Arena."

This does not make sense. There is a ranked queue for standard 2022 and Book of Exalted Deeds was a competitive deck. Many players used their extremely rare mythic wild cards to get copies of this card, which will now become useless.

This does not seem fair…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tainted Pact Unsable in the Current Cilent

Currently Tainted Pact is card that is almost unusable on MTG Arena. When you exile a card with Tainted Pact a 2 second animation plays exiling the top card of your library and this counts towards your timer. This animation makes it impossible to resolve Tainted pact on your turn in your library has 45 cards or more. If your timer runs out the Arena client will auto resolve Tainted Pact and exile your entire deck. Your timer is even less on your opponents turn so If you attempt to resolve Tainted Pact on your opponents turn you can only…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Deadly Brew combined with Claim the Firstborn/Akroan War/... does not trigger second half of the effect

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug:

Make sure there is a permanent in the graveyard. Cast "Claim the firstborn" on opponent's creature. Cast "Deadly Brew". Sacrifice the claimed creature.

1. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)

PC

1. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

You then do not get the option to bring a permanent back from the graveyard to your hand.

1. Enter the expected results of the feature

As I sacrificed a creature to "Deadly Brew" I should be allowed to bring a permanent from the graveyard to my hand. I double checked that a…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Copying Electrolyze

PC version
    Strixhaven Premiere Draft.
    I cast Lead by Example
    I cast Electrolyze
    there is a 2/3, 2/1 and a 2/2 on the board. I split the first copy 1 and 1 on the 2/3 and 2/1. My plan was to deal 2 more to the 2/3 with the second electrolyze, but it would not allow me to only submit one target. Instead, I had to select two and split 1 and 1 again. This made it so only one creature died and I lost the game.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Shaking effect

I would welcome the option to turn off the new shaking effect when card hits the board.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2v2

Hi!

I would really love to get more of my friends playing with me online. I am sure that adding a 2v2 mode would be a lot of fun and a good way to get my friends playing. Right now if you wanna play with friends you play a couple of games and then you get bored. But playing with each other would be a lot more fun and I'm sure would make me pull some all-nighters :D.

Hoping I can get some balls rolling this way :)

Cheers!

Edwin

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 56 57
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base