MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Robbed of a win

I had about 100 scute swarm tokens and various other creatures to support, including a flying creature with 11/11. I attacked with about 70 tokens and the flying creature, which would have overwhelmed the opponent, however the game stuck right with the timer at the bottom on their end for a while, before starting to resolve a symmetry feature giving all those creatures trample. Then it stopped and called it a gre error draw.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Robbed of a win

I had about 100 scute swarm tokens and various other creatures to support, including a flying creature with 11/11. I attacked with about 70 tokens and the flying creature, which would have overwhelmed the opponent, however the game stuck right with the timer at the bottom on their end fir a while, before starting to resolve a symmetry feature giving all those creatures trample. Then it stopped and called the game a draw. This was not a draw, it was my win.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Robbed of a win

I had about 100 scute swarm tokens and various other creatures to support, including a flying creature with 11/11. I attacked with about 70 tokens and the flying creature, which would have overwhelmed the opponent, however the game stuck right with the timer at the bottom on their end fir a while, before starting to resolve a symmetry feature giving all those creatures trample. Then it stopped and called the game a draw. This was not a draw, it was my win.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mastery rewards

Did not receive mystic card rewards for lv 12 and 13

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop set on opponents main phase never gave me priority to cast a spell when I had mana open and a spell to cast, and set the stop 10 secon

Stop set on opponents precombat main phase never gave me priority to cast my Moonragers Slash. I set the stop with at least 10 seconds before they went to attack step but it auto passed to attackers so I couldn't interact with their attacks triggers. If it didn't lose me the game it sure as **** made it unwinnable (I was in a rough spot already but that just cost me too much). Lots of fun bugs that don't happen in paper :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bug d'affichage sur regard fantasmagorique

En utilisant regard fantasmaforique, l'ordre d'affichage des cartes nest pas le bon comme si on remetait les cartes en dessous de la bibliotheca Pluto qu'au dessus.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Tokens are broken

Any use of tokens seems to throw the mechanics of the game engine into chaos. Often it manifests as an inability to select a target; sometimes it means triggers involving tokens do not activate. Experiment with Lolth Spider Queen and watch the bugs. Literally. I love this game, but Wizards of The Coast: Start Wizarding and get it together. I am embarrassed for your coders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. bugged card Sigarda's Splendor

Sigarda's Splendor, the new enchantment from Midnight Hunt in a game of draft did not work as written. Instead of setting the life number at entering the battlefield, it changed it each upkeep to match the player's life total and drew them a card. This is not how the card works. Unsure what was going on with it. Did it throughout the limited game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The user remains on the unlock card screen when completing the tutorial on an account that has already completed the tutorial.

Summary:
    The user remains on the unlock card screen when signing in to an account that already completed the tutorial using a new device then completing a tutorial step on Android.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Complete the tutorial on another device.
    2. Download the app on a device that has never had the app installed.
    3. Sign into the account created in step 1.
    4. Complete a tutorial step.
    5. Observe the screen.

Results: The user remains on the unlocked cards screen.

Expected results: I expect the tutorial to be missing or the Acquired cards screen to dismiss when tapped

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mystic Reflection not producing more than one copied token

I cast Mystic Reflection while having both Poppet Stitcher and Sedgemoor witch in play. Afterwards I cast another instant and only 1 token came into play as a copy from Mystic Reflection.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. daybound bug

The game switched to night at the start of my opponent's turn, despite me casting a spell. This switch may not have triggered "when it becomes night" effects.

During a limited game (MID Premier Draft), I started my turn as day and proceeded to cast a Tavern Scoundrel during my turn (and no other spells). At the start of my opponent's turn the game state switched to night. As I cast a spell during my turn, I did not fulfil the requirement of casting no spell in order for the game to switch to night. This resulted in Tavern Scoundrel…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sludge Monster ***** counters are not affecting Lurking Roper

Sludge Monster ***** counters are not affecting Lurking Roper. Despite my Sludge Monster still being on the battlefield, the Roper kept all abilities. I then added another counter but it still didn't work. I even unsummoned it and put another on it when it came back. Still nothing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sludge Monster ***** counters are not affecting Lurking Roper

Sludge Monster ***** counters are not affecting Lurking Roper. Despite my Sludge Monster still being on the battlefield, the Roper kept all abilities. I then added another counter but it still didn't work. I even unsummoned it and put another on it when it came back. Still nothing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sludge Monster ***** counters are not affecting Lurking Roper

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Shaile, Dean of Radiance

The tap ability for Shaile, Dean of Radiance doesn't work when played in the commander role. If you tap the card, anything that enters the battlefield after does so without any counters.
    Video Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vVK5j-LPic

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sludge Monster ***** counters are not affecting Lurking Roper

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sludge Monster ***** counters are not affecting Lurking Roper

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Shaile, Dean of Radiance

The tap ability for Shaile, Dean of Radiance doesn't work when played in the commander role. If you tap the card, anything that enters the battlefield after does so without any counters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sludge Monster ***** counters are not affecting Lurking Roper

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Card

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base