Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3378 results found

1. product suggestion

I've been playing Arena since closed beta, and have finally run out of patience. I want to love this client and product, but it is so unoptimised and unreliable across Windows, Mac, and Android that I give up.

My product suggestion is to please put more people onto your dev team.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Improve Matchmaking

Please, improve matchmaking, making it more realistic. It makes no sense to find the same deck for several games in a row when it doesn't even represent 3% of the meta. A more realistic system of matching would increase the inclusivity of Arena, now lacking, and it will help create a safer place for every player to use his imagination and enjoy this game.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Raid Bombardment not working when attacking battles

When a creature 2 or less attacks a battle when a Raid Bombardment is in play, then the Raid Bombardments should damage the opponent and the creature should damage the battle

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ideas to get new players

Ideas to get new players:

1. Ideas for pairings. Add some optional filters that affect matchmaking, in normal play:
    • Filter to not to play against one color, so as not to play against players with that color.

• Add a filter to limit the number of legendary and rare creatures in the deck.

(This will help people who are starting out not play against experienced people who have very developed decks, or choose who to play with, like when you play in physical format with your friends: (you could play with your developed deck and on the other hand you could try…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Starter Deck Duel Events with previous starter decks

I really like to play starter decks in a fair environment (against each other) so I appreciate the Starter Deck Duel Event very much 🙂
    So it would be really cool if you could implement more permanent events with previous starter decks to play them again in a fair environment. You could either implement an event for each season back to the open beta or a single event featuring all previous starter decks including mono-coloured. I would like both. Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make arcane bombardment legendary in Standard

What about making arcane bombardment legendary? For 6 mana you can play infinite spells and you get to choose which ones you want? Stupid, idiotic and pretty much broken in standard? yep, check check and check. I know that sometimes you don't think much about the consequences, hence my suggestion... it seems broken and takes all fun from the game making it impossible to recover. Hey and it seems more people think that you were dumb enough to put this card on standard! :D How funny is that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. network error, unable to get collection but MTGA support say everything is fine

MTGA seems very suspicious and very shady, near to 0 communications around bugs and they are many of them that make the simply UNPLAYABLE. I wouldn't be surprised if they were breaking many laws concerning customers protection...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to "Good Game" my Opponent

A lot of times my Opponent or I wont respond to a GG because we dont know if the other person has a OTK in hand. And then when they surrender you cant GG anymore or it wont get send. I would like there to be more time to Respond with GG after someone surrendered, or show Respect in some other way. I understand that this could lead to people using other BM emotes but maybe a only positive Respond option that is optional after the Surrender could be possible. Also maybe an Honor System where you can tell your…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Viewing Decks After Battle is Over

After a game has ended, players should be able to look through each others decks and hands. I feel like this would help a lot of players improve and try new strategies. Also fairly common in the real world to check your next card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Coins gone after buying MKM pass bundle

After purchasing the Kaya MKM Pass bundle my coin count was immediately reduced from 3,150 to just 150.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Policy Feedback - Make MTGA great (it was never again)

Most of this comes down to currencies in the game (social and monetary currencies) but looking at Timeless and ‘coming soon’ (within the decade) EDH, we need to talk about monies.

MTGA wasn’t built to succeed. Like the ability to cast instances was maybe not possible in alpha/beta versions. But you know more about this (which versions limited what kind of spells that were possible on the client).

The game is unfriendly, both to existing players and new players.

If you cannot believe me, then try someone who is even more invested and probably played longer to say what I’m…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Missing Uncommon Wildcard

I bought a couple packs and opened an Uncommon Wildcard. I went to use it and it wasn't there. I logged out and back into the game. It's still not there. I bought another pack or two and got another Uncommon Wildcard so I used it without issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Crash from too many tokens generated

When duplicating a Dedicated Dollmaker with 2 Ojer and 9 Mondraks, game crashed as shown in the attached screenshots. Expected result is several hundred Dedicated Dollmaker tokens.

Using Windows PC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Highlighting

Hi. I’m autistic, and I can’t play arena anymore, because some opponents play on pc, and they keep moving quickly the mouse over the cards, making them flash with the highlight, and that makes me dizzy and sick, and I vomit. Can you please add an option in the game to turn off my opponent’s highlights when they mouse over a card, please? That should be very easy to make. Please.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Actually do something about the roping problem

WOTC, PLEASE do something about this problem! For years this has been ongoing and you have done nothing to improve it. This is the #1 most complained about aspect of MTG Arena and you have been absolutely silent on the matter for YEARS. Reduce the turn time; reduce the amount of timeouts people can save up; add an in-game conduct report feature; BAN players who rope; prevent ability to stall by turning on manual control. DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING, PLEASE! And don't tell me we can report it via Wizard support, I know we can do that, and it's not enough,…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Block list for players

As a means of compromise between different kinds of players, who want different kinds of games, I am suggesting the implementation of a feature which would allow players to "Block" one another.

What would this accomplish? Timing abuse is both hard to pinpoint and difficult to define, so don't bother. Let players decide when someone is overstepping they're boundaries. Bans can cause more problems than they solve. So don't ban cards. Let players decide what kinds of games they want to play against, and who. The best part? Implementing this feature would require NO oversight or involvement of employees.

Let…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Astor, Bearer of Blades & The Irencrag

Astor, Bearer of Blades effect does not work on The Irencrag. equip cost was not reduced. mtga iOS

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. tishana tide bender bug

tishana tide bender not giving a permanent it's ability back after it leaves the battlefield. Tishana stiffled master's manufactory trigger removing its ability. the tishana died in combat but the manufactory never got its ability back.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. MH1 and MH2

With MH3 coming this year on Arena, having access to the entirety of MH1 and MH2 would be great.
    Also, having the ability to buy MH1 and MH2 boosters coming along the full sets would be amazing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Introduce deck tracking

As a user, I would like to be able to track the cards I have left in my library by simply clicking the library and scrolling through it, the cards should be stacked by name.

As a user, if I have seen my opponent's library during the game, I would like to be able to see all the cards again by clicking on his library, the cards should be sorted by name.

None of the actions should reveal the next draw or interfere with the gameplay.

We are currently using 3rd party options to track our decks.
    There is no…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions