Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3378 results found

1. deck with more than 100 cards, does not correspond to the regular norms

Magic It's always been an incredible game, but it's sad how you can't fix problems, as simple as limiting the competing decks to 100 cards. It is not funny to play with decks, blue, that destroy decks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. MTG Arena Updates require me to reinstall

It feels like every time I log into MTG Arena I have to completely reinstall it...it used to be able to patch itself...idk the technical reasons for the change but please stop making me download the installer from your website....have some kind of patch system like league of legends or blizzard or steam or something

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Two-headed Giant mode

friends!

Let me just start by saying, I’m not sure if this is the right method of contact for my inquiry but after hunting for a contact method for a long time, this is what I stumbled upon. I wanna say thank you for all the hard work you folks do and the amazing products you create. I love magic with all my heart and I’ve made so many friends because of it. That’s actually what my inquiry is about.

Mtg duels. The old client of MTGA, had a 2HG mode and it was amazingggg!! I loved it. Me and…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Pulling banned cards after banning

I was absolutely shocked by a response from support today on this topic. I pulled a Once Upon a Time from an Eldraine pack AFTER it was already banned. If it had been before, I would have received a wildcard for it. They're told me I can't get one after the ban which means WotC is fine with people being able to pull an unusable card from a pack despite recognizing the problem at the time of banning. I'm dumbfounded right now - this has to be addressed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We Need Frequent Historic Deals and Bundles to Help Curve Out the Money Gap to Get Into Historic

Most of us didn't start playing MTG Arena at the beginning of the game. So we didn't start collecting the historic sets when they were still in standard, and when they were still a few of them. Also, note that remastered sets also requires us to invest in them even though they were never in standard when MTG Arena was around.

All of this makes Historic so expensive. It's going to cost so much money to get into historic for new or somewhat new players that it's foolish to spend so much money on historic sets. What we need is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow us to pick token card art the same as we do land card art

This is one of the best parts of paper magic that we are currently missing in the game.....more customization. Token customization is that cherry on top that MTGA needs

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Pairing system

Why am I (a newbie that just started playing) being matched up consistently with people whose decks are all Mythic, Rares and Uncommons??? This isn't enjoyable to play when you get stomped every single time against the decks that you've just unlocked from completing a daily quest :(

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I was wondering why we do not get daily wins when doing direct challenges? I mean we are playing an actual game so shouldn't we get rewarded

I was wondering why we do not get daily wins when doing direct challenges? I mean we are playing an actual game so shouldn't we get rewarded not punished by playing those kind of games? I missed out on my 15 daily wins from yesterday because one of my friends asked to play me in direct challenges and I thought it would have counted towards daily wins. I mean it counts towards your regular dailies but not the wins? That makes no sense. I mean obviously we won't gain rank or lose rank but still we get daily wins in…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Convert gems to reals

Could you please see the possibility of converting gems for real ​​to Brazil? Many players complain about not spending more on the game because the payment is in dollars, including me. Take the example of several foreign companies that have electronic games here and none of them sell their electronic coins in dollars. Please see this possibility. We have a very faithful community to the game and the lack of visibility here leaves us discouraged.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. mid-match crash, error and match loss

During the very first match of an Eldraine draft the game crashed and shut. I tried to return as fast as I could, but upon opening mtg arena again, I was met with the weird screen I am sending attached. The screen was still and did not allow any actions. I waited a little longer and since it was frozen, I closed the program once again, but when I returned my timeouts had run out and I got a match loss. So I would like to request a refund for this draft, as well as the return of the rank…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Attack with creatures quest is frustrating

Whenever I get the quest for "Attack with 45 Creatures", my heart sinks. I try to complete this quest and it seems whenever I am about to attack with any significant number of creatures, my opponent just snap concedes. It turns into trying to attack with enough creatures to not win which doesn't seem like the intent. I don't have a suggestion except to just remove this quest because of the interaction with the likelihood of an opponent conceding when you are about to make significant progress.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Unsatisfied with Drafts

I "Liked" the matches I won, when you asked me. But in general, I'm not satisfied with Draft games. Especially - how my opponents are chosen.

I'm building pretty powerful decks (attaching examples of turns 3 and 4).
    But most of the time I'm ending Draft 0-3. And the most I could get is 3-3 1 time and 2-3 couple times after spending 20K gems.

Maybe I'm just stupid or unlucky. But statistically out of 10 games I should be able to win at least 1 time 4-3 or more. Or maybe, just maybe something is broken here.

For some…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mouseover Set Names

When hovering over the different set icons in the Pack Purchase screen, it would be helpful to have the name of the set appear in a mouse-over window.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Random Matches and Oversized "Perfect" Decks

You need to revamp your "random matching." It doesn't "feel" random. I have seen this complaint a lot on Facebook. After a few matches, at least in my case, it almost always (if I had to put a ratio to it 7/8) pairs me up against someone who has a deck to counter mine, and I start getting lousy starting hands to force me to mulligan down to 5 or 6 cards.

Also, in cases where we are matched against someone who has a 240 card deck, they ALWAYS seem to have EXACTLY what they need to stomp you in…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. [BUG] Legendary rule not applied for similar name planewalkers usage

The legend rule must be applied if the same player has on his board two different planeswalker sharing a planewalker name (two "Garruk" for example)
    Currently it is possible to have more than one planewalker on the same side with the same name

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Promo Pack Limit Increase

We get promo packs nearly every week. I know there's a limit of 5 codes per set. Would it be possible to lift this limit since we get so many packs/codes? Otherwise we have a bunch of codes just sitting around useless/unuseable unless we give them to someone who isn't maxed on their codes yet.

Also I'd like to know what the status of my codes is. How many left do I have per promo pack. I know I'm maxed on Zendikar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Suggestion: "Report Abuse" button

So often I run into games where it becomes clear that my opponent is more than likely going to lose and then they suddenly stop playing. It is uncertain if they have lost connection, or if they walked away just to be a jerk. But you are left with no other option than to sit there over multiple timeouts and play waits until you win by timeout. At which time it is clear that they walked away to be a jerk.

It would be nice to at least have a button to use to report abuse that would attach the…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Even Bug/Product Suggestion is bugged... :(

Even Bug/Product Suggestion is bugged... :(

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Product Suggestion

In Collection (Edit Deck / New Deck)

I would like to see a vertical scrollbar for the card collection part.

I also would love to beable to minimize the deck list in both vertical and horizontal layout.

But my biggest suggestion, Nei, problem with the game!
    When you hover over a card in collection the big image is huge! like mega huge. I run the game in 1920x1080 on a 24". I can't even hover over a image and se my deck list if the card is to close to the right side.

But if you size down the hover…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions