Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

24345 results found

1. PreFab deck battle mode

It's getting harder and harder to win any games simply due to the cards available to me. Please have a mode where only the pre-fabricated decks are allowed and wins do count towards the dailies. It would be nice to have an even-playing field rather than playing "To Adventure" v a deck only filled with rares and mythics

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. warn when you are about to lose by running out of cards/ e.g. deck flashes or turns red!

warn when you are about to lose by running out of cards/ e.g. deck flashes or turns red!
    the game warns about many lame things, but it doesnt warn about super important issue like about to run out of cards!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Magic Arena NFT ( Non Fungible Token)

hallo , my idea is tokenize the magic Arena cards
    this time of new era of arts in the blockchains sistem and don't miss this game in the digital arts
    like NBA TOP shoot, the team of magic can do a site where we can buy special cards NFT and collect it . we can make better my idea if you like it.
    what do you think ?

thanks you all

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. once and for all get RID of the game HIGHLIGHTING cards you can play , its like the game coaches opponents on how to beat you

nobody should need a computer program to tell them what cards they can or cant play! get rid of it , so players cant "cheat" by using a computer to help them play! too many noobs and fools win this game just because the software is coaching them on what to do!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tavern swindler shows result before playing coin animation

When the other player has Tavern Swindler, the result of the coin flip triggers before the animation of the coin flip. My guess is that it should flip the coin then assign damage to life after that. I'm on a Mac Pro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. product suggestions

Yesterday I play Premier Draft 2 times, and faces with below bug both time.
    When pick step, it happens "server error" and I cannot pick any cards by myself.
    And as battle step with other users, it happens "server error" as well, and I cannot play any cards in my turn.
    Both cases my internet connection has been no issues, so it seems the issues on MTG arena application. I play MTG arena on my PC.
    How can I get compensation for this bug?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. test

I was trying to draft and I was repeatedly kicked out and not allowed to rejoin. I missed about 1/6 of my picks and my deck was sustainably weakened. I need a refund

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. can not log in

March 12th, been trying to log in all day and I keep getting stuck in a loop verifying local assets and then it boots me out. downloaded the new update andit still doesn't let me in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Error in Nyxbloom Ancient

Nyxbloom Ancient state whenever you tap a source for mana it produces 3 times that amount. When used with jungle dweller a single land gave all 4 mana needed to add a +1/+1 token instead of 3 mana as the card reads.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Text Translation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Your FAQ page states that you accept the JCB credit card but the checkout page does not include the JCB logo so a JCB card holder would not

Your FAQ page states that you accept the JCB credit card but the checkout page does not include the JCB logo so a JCB card holder would not know they can use their card for payment. To provide a better customer experience and increase sales, I would like to request that you add the JCB logo on the checkout page. I have attached the logo and would appreciate any consideration you will make to this request. Please let me know and thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Grasping Giant Avoids Hexproofed creatures, is still able to use it's ability (At least ones equipped with Mirrors shield)

The wording "Cannot be the Target of Spells or Abilities" says it all. short of using proxy take-downs, any direct attack or blocking of "Grasping Giant" results in the "Grasping Giant" ability being activated regardless is the attacking or blocking creature has Hexproof. This rule-breaking is unbalanced and infuriating to say the least. The obvious fix? Make it vulnerable to Hexproofed Creatures.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Automatic land adjustment works realy bad, i have good example

I added the picture of my deck with lads adjusted automaticly. There is 10 black sources and 8 white sources. As you can see i have there 10 white cards i should play early and only 5 such black cards. So this proportion should be opposite 10 white to 8 black.
    By the way i knew that is work bad so i reper this by changing 1 swomp to plain. But i didnt thought that it could add 2 much mana of 1 colour so i didnt count dose land by myself. If i would counted them i would reper…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Conclave Mentor + Deadweight

I could be wrong, but when a -2/-2 is put onto Conclave mentor such as with 'Dead Weight' or 'Crippling Fear', when they are removed from the battlefield it doesn't count as a 'death' and you don't gain life from Conclave Mentor's ability? Is this a bug or a feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. the card seasoned hallowblade should be banned or reworded correctly!

It tricked me the first time I saw an opponent use it, but basically it all comes down to colon placement.

Discarding is part of the cost to activate the ability, but tapping is not.

So you don't have to be able to tap it to make it indestructible, and therefore it doesn't have to be tapped to activate the ability.

the card is written to make someone think that tapping it while its untapped it part of the cost, and therefore it shouldnt be able to become indestructible if its only tapped. you jerks shouldnt be writing cards that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. valkmira protectors shield bug with heliods intervention..

i used heliods intervention with valkira out to target 3 of opponents artifacts, i saved ONE mana because the card says you need to pay ONE mana extra when you target .. then the game demanded i pay TWO mana, note: it didnt demand THREE mana.. it demanded two mana and i could not pay two mana so the whole card fizzled out. regardless of how the card is supposed to work, theres no reason on earth for it to demand TWO mana, two total not two more .. the card is written like **** to begin with, very unclear…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. there is a major bug where right clicking the card becomes disabled and stops working and you have to restart the game to fix it!

there is a major bug where right clicking the card becomes disabled and stops working and you have to restart the game to fix it! someone needs to force the programmers to play their own broken game so they can find out these kinds of bugs for themselves, and fix them fast!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. head icon always gets in the way of the cards behind it and otherthings too! relocate the head icons!

the dang head icon is always in the way, so move it down! if there is an exposed card behind it its so hard to even see the card. its like a wrestling match between the mouse and the head icon and the card to wiggle around to finally see the card. the head icon should be moved down and be bigger for easier targeting, and emoticons should not pop up when clicking a head icon there should be an alternitive way to access the lame useless emoticons!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. App for Android been closed lot of times

Hi
    I used to play MTGA in Android 11, throught Samsung S10 (Latin America version, with Exynos).
    Lot of times the game simple closed in the middle of the battle, on sideboarding or waiting room.
    In my phone, there is a configuration that saves batteries, normal in most of devices. In particular there was an option that limitated my CPU to max 70% of capacity...
    So I cut this config and let the CPU free to process...
    The game don't get closed anymore in the middle of the gameplay...has been 5 days and no crash!
    So, maybe your development team…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A Second sidebord that is just for orginisation or future upgrades.

If there could be some kinda "maybe bord" to put cards I wanna buy in the deck without preventing the deck from being played. Would be very helpful for deck construction, and deciding what wild cards to use. Photoshop example attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories