MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2641 results found
-
Grist Voracious Larva did not trigger from Silvermote Ghoul entering during end step
BUG
To reproduce -
1.have Grist Voracious Larva and Silversmote Ghoul in your graveyard.
2. gain three life during your turn.
3. Silversmote Ghoul returns, to the battlefield, Grist did not trigger.I saw this on two occasions, I have the log but it exceeds upload limit.
This led to a probable game loss at least once, any gems ya'll can refund would be appreciated.
1 vote -
Choose A Card Name - Timer Not Showing
When selecting a card name for Petrified Hamlet on Windows Desktop MTGA I was trying to find the name a specific land when the client passed through the rest of my turn without showing me the timer running out. Please make the timer more visible so it's clear when players need to give up finding a card name and just move on. I was very frustrated not getting to cast any spells that turn.
1 vote -
draft and ranked bugs
The account has been bugged ever since the last update
- 2x Drafts where I cannot side board and my opponent wins the game
(visable only is a collage of different in game menus and no option to access sideboard costing me literal money)- Today is my ranked entries between 7:30pm est and 8:00pm est - 9/5/2026 going into timeless while i am applying to enter standard ranked. Even a concerted effort to play standard and review the settings still results in me entering a timeless game--successfully costing me 2 rank losses and setting me back an hour and change…
1 vote -
Turns skipped and creatures disappeared
During one game, my turn was repeatedly skipped. Then during another game, all of my opponents creatures disappeared, but they were still able to attack and block. I mean, they visually disappeared from my perspective. My opponent was still seeing them apparently. This cost me two games in ranked play.
1 vote -
Bug
During my last game I was unable to play a land or any of my cards during my main phase, but the Attack and No Attacks Buttons worked. Sound effects of me dragging cards worked but no graphics and the cards were not actually played.
1 vote -
Destroy Indestructible
Memories of Nibelheim destroyed my Avacyn angel of hope and it cost me a competitive match
1 vote -
Contender prizes bug
I think the contender prizes shows wrong. The last prize should show 22 packs..
1 vote -
Ashiok, Wicked Manipulator
In The Mixed Event the Game crashes everytimte, when i use the first ability from Ashiok, Wicked Manipulator
1 vote -
Laughing Jasper Flint needs adjusted
Laughing Jasper Flint needs adjusted immediately. He's too cheap with too much power and has no downside for his thriving effect. He needs something to trigger the effect. He is utterly broken. Fix your material.
1 vote -
Arming Gala needs adjusted
This effect is wildly unbalanced. It only doesn't affect cards in exile, talk about broken design. Your development team really needs to get their heads out of their butts and stop making these ridiculous busted cards. Perpetual is far too strong to apply to an entire library. It should either be creatures on the board or in hand only.
1 vote -
UNITY
Ever since an update last week, I have been unable to run, install or reinstall Arena. Every attempt to run it resulted in a crash; every attempt to reinstall it results in a failure with a Unity error. I tried submitting a customer support ticket and was ignored. No log files to submit, not running any 'enhancement' software. I've tried every tip and suggestion I could find online and nothing makes any difference. This computer is the only way I can access Arena, so I am completely locked out of my account/the game, possibly forever, and receiving zero support to…
1 vote -
Arrow drawn over daily reward
Minor bug involving the arrow from the large display box on the home screen drawing over the card inside the daily reward
tooltip.2026.62.30.14056.1313448
1 vote -
Ban Kona, Rescue Beastie
Ban Kona. The auto-win with omniscience is clearly not at all how it was intended to play and completely shuts down anyone not running control. It kind of breaks standard when people can just tap a creature on turn three or four and automatically win.
1 vote -
Serpent Society trigger not triggering
Give us the steps to reproduce the bug: This is completely random in game.Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS): PC : Windows 11 / Client trough Steam.Enter the actual results you’re experiencing:
This is the third time its done this, so I am reporting it.
Serpent Society on the battlefield.
Creature with deathtouch dies, and Serpent Society does not trigger.
Sacrifice creature with deathtouch, and Serpent Society does not trigger.
Performed both actions on the same turn, no Serpent Society triggers.
One was a normal creature, one was a token creature to ensure…1 vote -
Mica, Reader of Ruins not taking cost
My opponent kept copying instants and sorceries with Mica without sacrificing any artifacts. You need to look into this cost. They kept copying spells without any artifacts on the board.
1 vote -
Floating card
Ever since the most recent update, it has been SO HARD to play cards. And idk why, but this is the worst when the battle first started and I'm trying to play a land on my first 2 turns. Actually it may be a land card specific problem.
Anyways, I submitted a capture log. When the game refused to let me play a land card, I started furiously swiping up non stop. And it still want playing a land card. Then, somehow I dragged a land card onto the middle of the map, and it stayed there floating, highlighted in…1 vote -
Bug ao tentar mover cartas para o deck
Quando a partida começa e não quero começar com a mão inicial, peço para trocar as cartas, após trocar e escolher a mão, o jogo não esta deixando mover as cartas de volta para o deck, tanto no começo do jogo, quanto em qualquer parte que peça para deixar uma carta em qualquer parte do deck. Estou a semanas com esse problema, após a ultima atualização esse problema apareceu, já tentei de tudo mas não volta a funcionar.
Uso a OS Ubuntu
1 vote -
Be able to select the type of decks you want to play against
The matchmaking is still **** poor in my opinion. However make it so you can select what type of decks you don’t want to play against. I hate total control decks. Like I don’t wanna play against mill decks period. Make it so I can set my matchmaking to not put me up against those players. Nobody wants to play against people that have decks that don’t let you do anything. Just got done playing a shrine deck and I couldn’t keep anything on the field or the one before that was a goblin deck with tutors. I don’t wanna…
1 vote -
Raise the Palisade does not let choose "Book"
Because Book is few and Construct is many.
1 vote -
I do not get redemption mails anymore from Wizards even thought i won some events
I dont get any redemption email anymore to claim my prices like i used to in the past.
I am now having prices for 2 events, that i cannot redeem.Kind regards
Kenneth Brandt1 vote
- Don't see your idea?