MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2639 results found
-
Fix Bloodthirsty Conqueror to once per turn
Make Bloodthirsty Conqueror so it only triggers once per turn. These infinite life drain combos are broken and you continue to fail to address them. This ruins the casual formats. Fix this!
1 vote -
navigation
Basic navigation on events is frustrating. I launch MTG Arena, I see the homepage. If I click on Play, I can see the Events tab and filter for category I'm interested in, which is great. However, if I click on any of the events and want to choose a different one instead, clicking the Back arrow takes me back to the home page. Then, I have to open the Events page again by clicking the Play button and reapply the filter I had chosen. Back arrow should go "back", not "home".
1 vote -
Primal Might bug
I went to play Primal Might on my creature. A Glarb, Calamity's Augur. I did not want him to fight an opposing creature; I just wanted to pump my creature prior to attack. I selected zero targets of my opponent. Something weird or unexpectant happened. Suddenly, I was post attack phase.
1 vote -
Lost Hexproof on creature when an Unstoppable slasher died with chains on it
PC How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug - In game I had Absolute Virture in play that was brought from GY by Perennation. It had Hexproof and Indestructible on it.Note which platform you’re using : PCEnter the actual results you’re experiencing: Opponent had an unstoppable slasher in play with chains on it (from dying and coming back), when I killed the slasher with a 'Nowhere to Run" it died but somehow my Hexproof popped off of my Virture when the slasher passed away.
…Enter the expected results of the feature
1 vote -
Perpetual mana cost increases and decreases seem bugged
Perpetual mana increase and decreases seem to interact weirdly: I played a lumbering lightshield hitting the opponent's overwhelming splendor, they then played the immortal sun, and somehow played the splendor at 7 instead of 8. something was weird, the increase and decrease surely should have cancelled each other out?
1 vote -
necropotence
When I have a Necropotence and a Currency Converter in play, it always makes sense to stack their discard triggers so that the Currency Converter triggers resolve first, but the way it suggests is always the opposite and I have to rearrange them. Can you change it so it automatically does it the correct way?
1 vote -
Old Fat Spider Can't See Me should have an "Are You Sure"
Old Fat Spider Can't See Me should have an "Are You Sure" on chapter 2. Clicked my creature with multiple effects on the stack so couldn't tell which was which and prevented my creature from dealing damage for 3 turns. It's basically never correct to target your own creature, so it should have the "are you sure?" like many similar targeting effects have.
1 vote -
Down Down to goblin-town doesnt see hand after an instant play with 1 card left in hand
as mentioned before during a draft i played down down to goblin town to see the hand of the oppo he played the first strike giving red instant as a response but afterwards i was neither shown his hand nor was any card taken what would be the common idea of down down to goblin-town
1 vote -
Stuck in „entring Game“
Klick on play and choose to find a match
Waiting screens appears
“Entering game”, counter still runs
Never enter the game, game stays on this screen
iPad Pro 13 inch 20251 vote -
Exclamation Mark on Play Screen
The exclamation mark on the Play screen (see attached) does not disappear, and there is no way to find out WHY it is there. I believe it might be from the Sparky Tutorial, but it would be nice to have some information as to what needs to be completed for this UI element to disappear. And if there are rewards for completing said tutorial, that would be important information to include in this element.
1 vote -
PC Game Settings - Graphics Does not Save
After going into Game Settings on PC, and changing the RESOLUTION, it does not save.
Go into settings, change the resolution. Then exit. Exit the game completely, then restart it and go back into settings. You will see that the resolution did not save to the selection option.
1 vote -
Unable to connect on wifi
I am consistently getting a "Error Updating Data: Please check your connection and try again" error after "retrieving asset manifest" on launching the app.
This is both on my tablet and phone on Android.
Both work fine using mobile data rather than Wi-Fi, but there is nothing wrong with my wifi for any other services. It would appear my wifi IP is being blocked by your servers for some reason. I am not using a VPN.
I have tried clearing cache, restarting my router, uninstalling and reinstalling the app nothing works.
1 vote -
ability not working as intended
The card 'Tishana's Tidebringer' has an ability when entering the battlefield, counters target activated or triggered ability of an artifact, creature or planeswalker, then that creature loses all abilities for as long as she remains on the battlefield(mana abilities cant be targeted). I just had someone 'crew' an artifact vehicle? I'm refering to 'Lumbering Worldwagon'. Opponent cast it, I flashed in Tishana and countered it's 'enters the battlefield' ability, then the next turn the opponent crewed the vehicle. whilst Tishana was still on the battlefield. 'crew' is an ability and I'm unsure as to why they were able to do…
1 vote -
Can't declare blockers after disconnect
If you disconnect on Android before an opponent declares attackers then reconnect after they do, you are unable to select blockers. Everything will be highlighted blue but tapping has no effect.
1 vote -
Wolverine, best there is triggers not working
Casted Ram through on opponents creature on his turn, killing his creature. Wolverine did not receive a +1/+1 counter on his end step. Please fix.
1 vote -
Keep track of game history and win/loss record for individual decks
It would be really helpful to be able to track win/loss history for each deck, win/loss ratios, most recent match, etc. I appreciate that decks don't remain static and therefore statistics might not be comparable over time, but as a handy personal tool, I'd still find this useful.
1 vote -
cant choose between two of the same enchantment when bargening
When using a card with bargin with two of the same enchantment in play I cant pick between the two, It will only allow me to select one of them. This is an issue when I am trying to sacrifice the correct 'Demonic Pact' since I want to get rid of the one that will make me lose the game.
1 vote -
スパイダーからオーラが離れない
オーラのついたスカイワードスパイダーを倒した時、
オーラがついたまま墓地に行ったように見えた。
オーラ「幽霊による庇護」で
一時的に追放されていた私のパーマネントも戦場に戻ってこなかった。相手の使った「縫い目破り」の対象が追放領域になっていた。
相手の画面では正常に処理されていて、
私のパーマネントは戦場に戻っていたのかもしれない。1 vote -
The Hobbit Quick Draft stuck mid-game
During the match, when I cast a spell, the card remained floating in the middle of the screen and I could not take any further actions. I tried to exit and re-enter the game, but MTG Arena kept failing to start at the “request data” step, so I was unable to continue the match.
Because this bug prevented me from finishing the draft normally, I would like a refund of the gems used to enter the event.
1 vote -
Click back out of an event to select a different one, why is it not there??????????
How is it you can't click back out of an event and select a different event?!?!?!?!?! It takes you back to the main menu, and its literally driving me insane!! Do you guys play your own game at all?? This is such a basic UI oversight its kind of insane.
There is already a home button, i don't need to go back to the home screen every time i click back!!!! This is infuriating, and kind of tells me you guys aren't even looking to upgrade the UI and quality of life in this game.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?