MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2633 results found
-
Visual bug for Sagas with 4
When I was playing the Hobbit premium draft, my opponent played this enchantment which puts elves in play every landfall. In the visual display when you click it, it only shows 3 for it's sagas making me believe that I can wipe board on the second counter. However it has 4 for it's sagas. I lost my match because of this
1 vote -
seletc all delete
Are you fuc*in kidding me? Delete or Select - cant click it.
1 vote -
Seven packs disappeared as I tried to open them
I just completed a 7-0 Hobbit Premier Draft and proceeded to collect my reward. As i tried to open the 6 packs I won (plus 1 I got through Mastery Pass progression) by clicking on "Open All", I got a "Waiting for the Server" message, then I got a black bar in the middle of the screen, like the ones for communicating errors, only I didn't have any error messages displayed, just a black bar with an "Ok" button to click. So i clicked it and the black bar went away, but I couldn't open my packs, so I changed…
1 vote -
ban cyclonic rift
seriously...hate when i have a game going badly and think that i might be able to do something next turn and then bam...cyclonic rift overclocked...please ban it in brawl...getting tired of seeing this ******* card in so many decks
1 vote -
Reach and Control/Ownership
I'm playing Arena on PC. My opponent took control of my creature with reach. The big blue bow was visible on his turn, but it should now be visible on my turn.
1 vote -
minimus containment not working
Played a friendly Brawl match with my mate on Arena. He played one of the precon brawl decks. during the game he cast minimus containment on my Side quest: catch a fish but it didn't do anything. then next turn he cast it on my black panther and again did nothing
1 vote -
Major Bug i am reporting
I scanned my opponents hand with first turn if the game. By my 4th turn, I ancient vendetta all and I mean ALL my opponents gandalfs, except the one on the battlefield. I clicked all 3 remaining to exile.
Then suddenly out of nowhere, my opponent casts the adventure portion of gandalfs card....
So clearly wizards game has an issue because I clicked on the gandalfs to exile so the only 1 should have been the one of the battlefield.Wizards get your **** together and fix this. Once again, botching stuff.
1 vote -
Windcrag siege not working
Card selection not working! Three days now! Fix it!
1 vote -
Adventure Cards do not get exiled, just dissapear
All adventure cards do not work.You get the sorcery or instant but the creature does not show thereafter in exile, thus not eligible to cast.
1 vote -
Bizarre disconnect situation
PC Windows 11 - game canceled by timeout
Disconnected after game loaded but before cards in hand displayed. So, my opponent could not do anything - is there no way to detect an actual disconnect from AFK?1 vote -
Jumbo Cactuar/ Dina Essence Brewer Bug
For the last two days I’ve have a few different games where I attacked with Jumbo Cactuar with intention of tapping Dina Essence Brewer to sacrifice Jumbo, but it is not allowing me to tap Dina, it just goes straight to allowing my opponent to choose a defender. Can we please fix this? It sucks losing games because your unable to use the mechanics of the game due to software issue.
1 vote -
Draft deck not saving
Hello, I've just drafted and, when I try to save the deck, the "Done" button doesn't work.
2026.62.10.13942.1309558
1 vote -
Rank Decay
Since the release of HOB, my last two matches in high mythic ladder (Pioneer BO3 queue) have had me lose rank with match wins. Yesterday I fell from #32 to #33 after my opponent conceded game 1 and then immediately resigned from the match as I presented lethal damage. Today I faced an opponent at 97% Mythic while I was at #33. I won game 1 and upon presenting lethal in G2, my opponent resigned from the match. This caused me to fall to rank #45.
1 vote -
Bug with selecting options for Frostcliff Seige
Same as the others but I am on ios. Frostcliff Seige does not allow selection of jeskai or temur. Time runs out and jeskai is auto selected. Even when closing app and restarting, no change. I will have to remove the card from my decks until this issue gets fixed. I’ve lost a couple games because of it.
1 vote -
Goblin Influx Array Glitched
For multiple games in the midweek madness brawl event, whenever I cast goblin influx array it repeatedly only pulled Beetleback Chief.
1 vote -
Unable to Assign Blocks in Seal Match
I attempted to assign blockers and was unable. There were no in-game effects that would've prevented this. I attempted to restart my client twice and was still unable to assign blockers. Because of this issue, I proceeded to lose the game.
Please refund my seal token. This is unacceptable when we are expected to utilize our cash to enjoy these events.
1 vote -
Play in bundle not working
I purchased the play-in bundle pre order and it still didn’t get applied to my account. I’ve contacted support on Wizards and Xsolla with no response. It’s like $50 down the drain.
1 vote -
Desperate measures won’t cast on enemy turn
Could not cast Desperate Measures on enemy turn. They could did not have any permanents or emblems that should prevent this.
1 vote -
獰猛なるビヨルンのロード能力エラー
獰猛なるビヨルンのロード能力と、熊カウントの対象として、潜伏スクラルが対象になっていない。
潜伏スクラルは多相なので、ロード能力の対象であり、且つまた獰猛なるビヨルンの熊の数の対象になる。修正をお願いします1 vote -
「1つを選ぶ」で選ぶことができません(NullReferenceException)
タルキール:龍嵐録のエンチャントの「1つを選ぶ」で選ぶことができません。
ログを見るとNullReferenceExceptionが出ているようです。1 vote
- Don't see your idea?