MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2698 results found
-
Davriel Soul Broker - Can't Select Emblem Options
I keep clicking on the options, but they do not select. Timed me out and lost the match. This is a recent bug.
6 votes -
Merciless Executioner and Colossal Whale not treated as being pioneer legal
- Merciless Executioner and Colossal Whale are Pioneer legal, but the client treats them as illegal.
- PC
- Game says they're illegal cards for a pioneer deck when I finish building a deck.
- They should be legal.
5 votes -
Room
Room bug when I damage player to unlock room with the blue 4 mana spirit thingy its supposed to unlock a room it freezes if both rooms are locked on a card I like to bring my enchantments from exile or graveyard please fix and then the little switch to see the board if you have a selection flickers rapidly
6 votes -
Continue against AI after opponent concedes
Allow players to continue against AI after a human opponent concedes
I would like to suggest a feature where, when a human opponent concedes a game, MTG Arena gives the remaining player the option to continue playing against an AI opponent from the exact game state where the opponent conceded.
For example:
Opponent concedes → Match win is immediately recorded → “Continue against AI?” → Yes → AI takes control of the opponent’s existing board and hand/game state.
The original human match would still be completely finished and the win would be recorded normally. The AI continuation would simply be…
4 votes -
"Jump Into Marvel Super Heroes" FANTASTIC and SAVAGE LANDS are guaranteed to appear every time.
In Jump Into Marvel Super Heroes, when selecting the first and second packets,
"FANTASTIC" and "SAVAGE LANDS" invariably appear among the choices
regardless of how many times the attempt is made;
thus, the randomness of packet appearance rates is not being maintained.3 votes -
The card Mythos of Nethroi isn't working properly.
The card Mythos of Nethroi isn't working properly. When you target a nonland permanent it doesn't give you the option to spend the extra mana necessary and the spell fails if you spend the black and 2 colorless mana.
3 votes -
SAME OPPONENT EVERYDAY
What is wrong with your game? Why am I always playing against the same users multiple users every single ******* day without a break. Do any real people actually play this f****** game. It's a complete f****** joke man. What a waste of f****** everyone's time. Enough with the f****** bots and let me play some real f****** people that make their own f****** decks. This is ridiculous.
2 votes -
Closer look at cards
I use the mobile app and normally when I'm building a deck, I can press and hold on a card to bring up the closer look. But now I can only open the closer look if I add the card to the deck.
3 votes -
Priority not returned during end step
Ongoing problem with priority. Whenever I got to my end step with spells/abilities available and the mana to use them, if my opponent does something and I let it resolve, I don't regain priority, and the turn passes back to them.
For example: on my end step opponent activates a creature land while I have Requiting Hex in hand. If the ability of the land resolves, I will now have a legal target to cast the Hex, while the opponent is tapped out. It shouldn't require me to hold full control to be able to cast spells after the stack…3 votes -
double strike trample
4/1 double strike trample attacker
1/4 blocker
shouldn't the first strike kill the blocker and since the attacker has trample the second strike should happen striking the attackers target?2 votes -
Could not use instant
Had mana but could not play my instant and lost the game, this happened twice in the same game
6 votes -
MTGA Support
I'm not getting any confirmations that my tickets are being read. There is no phone number I can call either. This is a horrible support experience.
3 votes -
Bloodthirsty Conqueror
Bloodthirsty Conqueror is broken and should be banned. The math doesn’t add up.
4 votes -
2000 Gold not received from connecting to Discord
I received this news, it says that by connecting to Discord, I would receive 2000 Gold, "you get 2000 Gold the first time you connect, I attach the screen how do you receive them? I signed up for Discord with the same email as my account... Thank you
4 votes -
Dr Doom sticker emote
Dr Doom sticker emote not working. It's equiped, other emotes working.
4 votes -
Fblthp
playing with commander, using Fplthp, Impossibly Lost. after attacking with an unlockable his effect triggered causing him to be shuffled into my library. i choose to send him to command zone. he did not go to my command zone. and i got an emblem that claimed his effects. after milling my library i confirmed that he was not in there either. and then when i drew after having no cards in my library, the emblem which claims i win if i draw with no cards in it, but still lost. So not sure which bug happened but something went wrong…
3 votes -
disconnect during draft
I got disconnected twice during the Premier Draft that I just finished. Both times, I remained online for other applications. I closed Magic Arena and reopened it, but I missed several picks.
3 votes -
"Portal Lands" card style bundle has the Innistrad versions of those cards, not the FRA portal art
Reality Fracture was supposed to release with a set of "Portal" card styles for the slow lands (Deserted Beach, Shipwreck Marsh, Haunted Ridge, Rockfall Vale, and Overgrown Farmland), which are part of the same set as the ones that released for the enemy-color versions in SOS earlier this year. Instead they are the Innistrad alternate arts. This shows in both the store and the collection view; attached is a screenshot of the collection view where the Innistrad alt art appears twice, instead of appearing once and the FRA art appearing in the other slot.
3 votes -
Alt+Enter keyboard shortcut bug
I kept accidentally passing turn 1 due to a keyboard shortcut bug in my latest draft so I'm looking for a refund.
I'm on a non-standard resolution so the game constantly makes the window smaller when joining a match. With whatever change or bug you have now, using the Alt+Enter keyboard shortcut (which should simply maximize the screen) is causing me to pass the turn, which got me a few times when joining a match before I noticed exactly what was going on. It still works for resizing the screen in general but if I try to use it right…
5 votes -
Reality Fracture draft server issues
In the last Premier Draft the game failed to connect to the server multiple times showing "Waiting for server". This caused the second pack first pick to be auto picked (along with a few low impact picks late in pack 1).
User: TheNerdCheck
Format: Premiere Draft Reality Fracture
OS: Windows 11
Time: ~23:00 GMT+22 votes
- Don't see your idea?