MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2884 results found
-
riddles in the dark
Bug : the card ''riddles in the dark'' put all the cards in hand or all in graveyard
1 vote -
Achievement not rewarded
I won a game without casting a single creature spell but the achievement under Advanced Achievements is not registering for me.
1 vote -
Mastery Pass Rework
I play games that also have battlepass-style systems like the Mastery Track, my recommendation if you want to increase sales is to make it so that they do not expire if you purchase them, and allow for them to be purchased at a later date if missed.
If you want to drive engagement at certain times of year you could do this so that only on X Holidays, or perhaps the Anniversary for that Set's release, the Mastery Pass for it becomes available for purchase again.
Yes, it may require some retooling of your systems. My main recommendation would be…
1 vote -
Dawn’s Truce Not Workjng
My opponent played vampire demon, which when enters triggers an ability that allows him to target me and have me sacrifice all my creatures. However, I played Dawn’s truce, which gives me the player hexproof. However, I still had to sacrifice all my creatures. Hexproof is supposed to protect me from triggered card abilities.
Am I missing something, or is this a mistake?
1 vote -
Game bug Thetermage's Advantage
Opponent used Wrath of the bloodmane, I use Thetermage's Advantage on my creature Greenhouse propogator which is a 2/3. That means it is a 4/5 now, and still it has been died. Even lost a game to it...which was my last game of a draft.
1 vote -
During my recent gameplay, I encountered the following bugs which severely ruined my gaming experience. When I disconnect mid-game due to po
During my recent gameplay, I encountered the following bugs which severely ruined my gaming experience.
When I disconnect mid-game due to poor network and reconnect afterwards, I am unable to sideboard and swap my desired cards in BO3 matches.
When I cast spells with abilities like Harmonize, or Rottenmouth Viper, spells whose casting cost can be reduced by certain means. While I am selecting how many of my non-land permanents to sacrifice or which of my creatures to tap to pay for Harmonize, if I click undo, I can neither complete the payment nor revert to the pre-casting state. The…1 vote -
login error: User not found
Since the downtime yesterday, i've not been able to login with my email address. tried mobile and desktop. both give user not found error. been playing with the same email since mtga beta
1 vote -
Living library
During a pick two draft game of reality fracture I was waiting for my opponent to attack before activating living library to shuffle my opponent's best creature into his library and despite having the 6 mana available, it didn't give me the opportunity to activate and I lost because of it. If there was a refund option for a non cash purchase I would be requesting one!
1 vote -
choas warped commanders go to library regardless of selected choice
when the commander is effected by chaos warp and the command zone button is selected the commander gets put into library any way
1 vote -
Bonus Sheet and First tags mistakenly inverted when opening packs
After a Sealed event I opened my three packs but as seen on the attached screenshot the Bonus Sheet card I got was tagged First and almost all my First were tagged Bonus Sheet instead.
1 vote -
Fix the client network connection
Yet again I've lost a paid ranked draft because your client keeps dropping the network connection. How many times do I need to report this before receiving some kind of compensation for your client bug? Steam.
1 vote -
Answer my ******* ticket you piece of **** company
I just purchased the $199.99 big box of gems through steam and didn't get the gems on my account. Please respond to my ticket. This involves money so I expect you to answer immediately.
It's been 2 weeks and I have sent an email every single day. This is money that is being held ******* and is unacceptable.
3 votes -
Answer my ticket immediately
Answer my ticket immediately
2 votes -
Make paying taxes easier
While playing a ranked game, my opponent had a sphere of safety on the board. I had to pay 5 mana for each attacking creature and needed to declare 20 attacking creatures to win the game. Thats 100 mana. I had supportive parents on the board that let me tap 2 untapped creatures for mana, which means I had to tap 200 creatures for mana. I had 250 squirrel tokens on the board and was able to pay it. However, the game didn’t and doesn't automatically assist in helping me tap these creatures for mana, and I ran out of…
1 vote -
No Response Opportunity
My most recent few games in quick draft have not allowed me to cast Instant speed spells in response to combat declarations or blockers.
0 votes -
Opponents triggers ran my time down
Due to a significant number of of my triggers and my opponents triggers for non creature spells I cast, my turn timed out before I could finish playing my cards.
During the match where there were approximately 8 triggers for casting non creature spells, while attempting to resolve their triggers, my timer continued to go down faster than I could keep up with their triggers.
Smothering tithe and rhystic study triggering against my multiple card draw enchantments and casting of non creature spells prevented me from getting through them fast enough to play my cards.
It moved to combat while…
1 vote -
Trample
Blocking trample not working.
Twice in one game, I assigned blockers with more than enough toughness to block the attackers damage, yet they go over the top of that and hit me?
Example - opponent had an 11/11. I assigned 12 toughness to block, and they still did 4 damage over the top? How? This happened on more than one occasion, and both with one attacking creature, and 2 attacking creatures.
Another occasion in the same game, opponent had an 8/9. I assigned 15 toughness to block, and they still hit me for 5 over the top. Surely that should…1 vote -
Severe FPS Drops During Matches on Mac (Steam) – 10–40 FPS, Recovers After Match Ends
Platform: MacBook Pro / macOS (latest version) / Steam
Issue:
I started experiencing unusual performance issues shortly before the October 7 maintenance.
Before this issue appeared, MTG Arena ran smoothly on my MacBook Pro even with graphics settings set to the highest quality.
After the maintenance and update were completed, I launched the game again, but the performance issues persisted.
Actual Results:
- During matches, FPS fluctuates significantly between approximately 10 and 40 FPS, causing severe stuttering and noticeably choppy gameplay.
- As soon as a match ends and the victory/defeat result is determined, FPS immediately recovers to over 50.…1 vote -
Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx doesn't make the proper mana
I am playing a mono black deck but for some reason Nykthos is only tapping for white
1 vote -
Make Historic Pauper More Like Pauper
I understand that Historic Pauper will always differ from Pauper due to lack of support on Arena for older commons. However, I think it would be a better experience if it were closer. Currently, there is an Historic Pauper Metagame Challenge queue on Arena. Once you get past the first couple wins, you are likely to face almost exclusively Empty the Warrens decks. The reason they are so successful is that there is just not much printed at common to deal with storm spells like this. For me, an avid Pauper player, this centralization around a deck I can’t beat…
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?