MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2698 results found
-
pick locked
In an Arena Powered Cube draft, pack 2 pick 1 locked my pick selection to the last card in the pack. I could click on the other cards in the pack and they would be briefly highlighted before it would snap back to the last card in the pack. I tried alt tabbing, opening the menu, sideboard.
This was on PC.
4 votes -
Badgermole Cub
I'm in a traditional standard event and my second opponent played badgermole cub in both games. I entered with the gems. I won 2-0 anyway.
3 votes -
Add Universes Beyond: Warhammer 40,000 Cards to MTG Arena
I would love to see the Warhammer 40,000 Universes Beyond cards added to MTG Arena. The 40k Commander decks were massive hits in paper Magic, and bringing those cards to digital play—whether through a dedicated Historic Anthology set, draftable sets, or Timeless/Historic legal formats—would be an incredible addition to the game.
4 votes -
Press and hold on card to enlarge not working
I’ve seen other posts but wanted to reiterate this, on IOS mobile in the deck builder you can not hold to enlarge cards at all anymore. It makes it nearly impossible to build a deck on mobile. Please fix this, it’s been bugged for weeks now and basically breaks the game
4 votes -
auto-concede against decks that remove player agency
I will accept a de-ranking rather than being forced to play against decks that strip away player agency. While removal is part of the game, deliberately creating decks that prevent meaningful interaction feels unsportsmanlike and diminishes the fun for everyone involved. Magic should be about strategic interaction, not one-sided experiences where a player’s choices are completely nullified.
4 votes -
Reddit hacker community
This game is being overran with a growing issue I blame on Reddit hackers sharing how to manipulate code in arena. Such hacks as: mana cost manipulation, stack manipulation, phase manipulation.
Mana cost manipulation is when a player without spell or ability is playing a higher mana cost card for less. This is probably the least common thus far I have experienced.
Stack manipulation is when stack order of spells played is being adjusted in favor of the hacker, moving a spell on the stack to bypass a counter spell, or putting a debuff on before a opposing players buff.…
1 vote -
Marina vendrell unlock/lock ability
When trying to use the ability of my commander to Lock/Unlock a room, nothing happens and the screen is then stuck. Before hand you’d get buttons on the screen to ‘unlock’ or ‘lock’ the selected door but it no longer happens.
This has been going on for a little while now and I can no longer play my favourite deck.
While the screen stays like that, I then time out and the app will make a random decision for me and it skips to the end of my turn.
This is very frustrating.4 votes -
Rebalance Competitive Brawl
Competitive Brawl is terribly unbalanced. Cards like Strip Mine, Disruptor Flute, and all the zero-mana-casting-cost cards ruin the game. Regular brawl was feeling fairly balanced. Why create a ranked brawl that is notably less balanced? If anything, it should be the other way around. At lease have competitive brawl follow the same ban list. Just playing regular brawl isn’t a great alternative because, now that everyone is playing ranked, queue times for regular are often 2-3 mins, sometimes up to 5 mins.
4 votes -
Bug carte siège de la cordillère des Andes
Quand j'utilise la carte le jeux bug et reste bloqué sur les choix que la carte me propose. Je sélectionne un choix mais rien ne se passe. Le temps s'écoule et je pert pour cause d'inactivité.
4 votes -
Bug
There seems to be a bug with Marina Vendrell and unlocking door after the latest update. Whenever I use her ability, the UI just freezes and I can't click on the unlock button.
5 votes -
Game Freezes Constantly
Maybe spend less time/money on cute little animations and more time/money on having an actual functional game. I play on Mobile App and the amount of times the game freezes in middle of game action is off the charts. The number of games I’ve lost as a result is incredibly frustrating. The game is borderline unplayable since the last update. No excuses not to do better
6 votes -
PURCHASE DAILY DEALS BUG
PC. In the store like the image says there is no card in my collection, but thats not true.
2 votes -
Bug
I played barrensteppe siege in a ranked match on Android an my game froze causing me to lose the match. This happened to me twice place fix.
2026.62.0.6729.13042775 votes -
Pick two draft the Hobbit Missed Draft Pick
In my Hobbit Pick 2 draft event on pack one pick four my draft pick was cancelled, I selected two cards and before the timer ran out the pack vanished and the cards were not put into my pool. At the end of the draft I have fewer cards than i should have
5 votes -
Hobbit Foundation Brawl Decks cannot be played
I purchased gems to buy the Hobbit Foundation Brawl Decks and it says they contain cards that cannot be crafted with wildcards. Cannot use the decks I paid money for now.
4 votes -
frozen room section for Duskmourn Draft
during a draft match I was playing in the newest draft dropped today, August 11, 2026 during my turn when I used a sorcery in an artifact to unlock a room. My game did not let me select and eventually when I hit view board, it did not let me go back to even trying to select between the cards and it timed me out and I was not able to do anything and it caused me to lose so I now have a loss in my limited draft Event.
5 votes -
Translation Collision: "Enlist" and "Recruit" are both translated as "징집" in Korean
In the Korean client of Magic Arena, two different keywords—Enlist and Recruit—are both translated as "징집".
As shown in the attached screenshots:
Recruit is translated as "징집" (e.g., The Queen of Dale).
Enlist is also translated as "징집" (e.g., Argivian Cavalier).
Having two separate mechanics use the exact same Korean name causes gameplay confusion and text ambiguity.
Please update the localization so that each keyword uses a distinct Korean term (e.g., keeping "징집" for Enlist and changing Recruit to "모집", or vice versa).
-
Recruit%20Korean%20(%EC%A7%95%EC%A7%91).jpg 27 KB -
Enlist%20Keyword%20Korean%20(%EC%A7%95%EC%A7%91).jpg 28 KB -
Recruit%20English%20(%EC%A7%95%EC%A7%91).jpg 21 KB -
Recruit%20Korean%20Card%20(%EC%A7%95%EC%A7%91).jpg 125 KB -
Enlist%20Keyword%20English%20(%EC%A7%95%EC%A7%91).jpg 35 KB -
Enlist%20Korean%20Card%20(%EC%A7%95%EC%A7%91).jpg 124 KB -
Recruit%20English%20Card%20(%EC%A7%95%EC%A7%91).jpg 118 KB -
Enlist%20English%20Card%20(%EC%A7%95%EC%A7%91).jpg 120 KB
5 votes -
-
Bug
I am playing a Davriel, Soul Broker brawl deck, but when I try to activate his second ability to choose a deal, it won't let me select a deal at all. The options pop up but I can't pick one. I play on mobile (android) and I can interact with other parts of the screen like companions and cards, but I can't select a deal.
5 votes -
Screen Resizing
The game swaps from full-screen to windowed with any change of menu/screen while my resolution is set higher than 1920x1080; I use an ultrawide monitor and this resolution only covers about 1/2 of the screen
4 votes -
why is this a thing during an update
every roughly 40 megabytes it hits me with that... my connection and that should be good. this happened during the 1.4 gigabyte as well... which was annoying but not as annoying as this as this is a 2x as big update. just a error updating please do this oh its fine for 40 megabytes. if its fine and that just update to full... i shouldnt have to constantly hit buttons.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?