Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2697 results found

  1. Inventory

    Hello I recently purchased for 10k gems the Foundation Deck: Jace, Multiverse Architect specifically to get her the card avacyn angel of horror. Although she is available in that deck she is not in my collection. I would either like you guys to correct this making her playable or refend my gems please

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. MTG arena

    Why is there such a limited amount of things I can earn per day? You want me to spend time on your game right? When I can't earn anything else I quit playing and I am not going to spend real money on fake cards. I spend real money on real cards, in fact I have in the last 20+ years have spent thousands of dollar on real cards. It would be different if you were sending us copies of all the cards people pay for on this game but that is not the case. And ***** paying for online…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. flash

    Could not cast Teyo, Lightshield Expert with A white and a Red open. It effectively lost me the game.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reclamation Sage Bug

    If you cast this submit 0 is greyed out many times and you have to wait for time out so you dont take out one of your own enchantments etc…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Accessibility regression after 2026.62.30: Eye-tracker mouse move events stopped working

    Eye-tracking software successfully moves the Windows cursor and clicking works, but Arena does not respond to the synthetic cursor movement. Hover states don't activate and cards cannot be dragged. Moving a physical mouse does generate the expected hover/drag behavior.

    This worked correctly before the 2026.62.30 update and stopped working immediately after installing it. The same eye-tracker mouse movement continues to work normally elsewhere in Windows and in other applications.

    Platform: Windows 11

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Extremely Unlikely Land Distribution

    Hello,

    I believe there is an issue with Land Distribution in the game. Today, October 3rd 2026, I have played numerous games where I have either drawn into, or surveilled 5 lands in a row, in a standard 60 card deck, while having 2 lands in my opening hand, with only 18 lands total in the deck.

    In fact in my last 3 completed games, it happened each time. Drawn into, or surveilled, 5 lands.

    The likelihood of this exact scenario happening 3 times in a row, having 2 lands in hand, 18 lands total in the 60 card deck,…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. game feels overly rigged

    Opponents constantly top deck exactly perfect draws at the perfect times. just played back to back games where I stabilized and WHOA! they immediately go land game winning 7 drop after doing nothing for several turns and without scrying or surveiling. Then there are all the games where my opponent hits land 5 or 6 then never draws a land again and has all castable perfect answers the rest of the way while I miraculously draw 15 out of my 17 lands with 15 cards left in deck. I get Magic is a game of variance, but this consistently happens…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Surveillance phantom from Opponent could attack (but they did not scry or surveil in their turn)

    1 See title
    2 using Mac OSX through EPIC Games
    3 surveillance phantom should not have been able to attack, it lost me the game
    where can I ask for a refund of my Gems?
    player logs are available

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Serious Concern About Brawl Matchmaking and Opponent Repetition

    To the MTG Arena team,

    I’m writing because I have a problem with the current Brawl matchmaking system that I don't think can really be explained away as simply getting unlucky with a few matchups.

    I want to clarify something right away because I think it is important to the context of this feedback.

    I have personally played over 4,000 Brawl games on Arena. I realize that the "Seasoned" title is associated with reaching 5,000 total games on Arena, rather than specifically 5,000 Brawl games, so I am not using that title as a measurement of Brawl experience. I simply…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Garruk "are you gonna go" Bug

    the “are you gonna go?” voice line doesn't work.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. No priority given after opponent declares attackers

    I lost a premier draft because of a bug

    1. Opponent has flying creatures on the field, I have non-flying creatures
    2. I have Academic Ascent, as spell to give my creatures flying at instant speed, with enough mana to cast it
    3. Opponent declares attackers, and I am given no chance to respond by giving one of my creatures flying and cannot block

    Bug happened on Steam PC

    I was playing in a draft when an opponent attacked me with flyers, when I had the card Academic Ascent in my hand with the mana to cast it. The game automatically skipped past…

    0 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sculpture not listed as a creature type

    Sculpture not being listed as a creature type affects multiple cards like Kindred Discovery, Raise the Palisade, etc.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. three tree

    Three Tree City wouldn't let me choose "Sculpture" as a creature type, relevant to the new Vraska, Soul of Stone commander. (iOS, Windows)

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. no chance to respond to abrade

    opponent cast abrade, and I should’ve had a chance to respond with my shardmage’s rescue, instead his spell resolved immediately

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cheater or completely broken card algorithm

    I’m reaching out to you because I don’t quite understand how, when I play against an opponent with a deck of more than 100 cards, usually three things happen: The first is that they tend to have a good mana curve.

    The second is that they usually have spells that also match their mana curve.

    And the third is that they often draw several copies of the same card during the game.

    I wonder if we’re dealing with cheaters who modify the game, or if the algorithm that Magic: The Gathering Arena uses is completely broken.

    The last match I…

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hare Apparent / Bot glitch time outs.

    Hare Apparent bot account spamming attack with all available creatures, but could not pay for Dain, Lord of the Iron Halls trigger, caused the timeouts to stop working and is now stuck on their turn with declared attacks.

    Belladona Took, 9 Hare Apparent, and 26 rabbit tokens on the battlefield.
    Belladona Took, 8, and 20 tokens attacking repeatedly broke the final timeout and is now stuck on their turn.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hexproof in response didint triggered

    Hexproof didnt do anything, i had a earthbended forest on play , they casted that black blight spell that destroys a creature, i use royal treatment in repsonse, my royal treatment resolves, then the destroy creature, and it dies???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. double card in draft

    fractured reality should give a pair of legendaries, where one breaks the norm of the regular version, but I got two identical Koths..

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. golden track

    Ive been buying modern horizons 3 packs for ages now, and ive only just noticed that my golden pack tracker has been stuck at 4 the entire time

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Huge stacks are punishing the ones who is playing normally.

    That is not the first time it happened, and not the first time I am saying it here.

    When someone deliberating make a huge stack of effects, like 100+ effects on pile. The resolution of the effects are draining the opponent turn timer.

    This time my opponent was using horn of gondor with lineage alter, trying to mill me out.

    By activating the horn of gondor he made a stack of around 165 mill.

    I could not answer, since I had nothing, so it was on auto play, but since arena auto play sucks, we got suck for a few…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories