MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2697 results found
-
Timeout causing game loss
Before, 1st timeout resulted in auto-play. Only 2nd timeout resulted in game loss. Now it appears that first timeout results in game loss. This has a compounding effect with bugs that do not allow the player to do anything, like the siege bug. First timeout should NOT result in game loss due to circumstances outside of player control.
4 votes -
Tarkir: Dragon storm; Siege cycle
The entire cycle of seige cards present their options, do not highlight or allow for selection. highlight their selection when hidding the prompt, stop presenting their selection when unhiding the prompt, and only display their options while hiding the prompt after. All affected cards are rendered non-functional, and placing them on the board forces you to time out your turn. To reproduce this bug, put a seige on the battlefeild. I use the mobile version, I have repaired game files, and reinstalled, bug persists.
4 votes -
d
I have encountered a bug while playing standard ranked best of 3. Whenever I attempt to cast glacierwood siege, and the screen to choose a mode pops up, the game doesn't let me choose a mode, and instead I am stuck on that screen as my timer runs down. This has cost me six games of ranked standard. Please fix this. I am playing on an iphone
4 votes -
Turbo mode
Can we PLEASE have a turbo mode in historic gameplay. SO sick of the slow play from players when they have 1 or 2 cards in hand (no decision to make) or the blue deck players that take THREE FING WEEKS to decide which of their 15 counter spells to play.
PLEASE for the love of God put in a turbo mode where you have 10 seconds to play your turn. If that doesn't suit your deck then no need to play turbo. Blue deck players are a MISERY to play against, ALWAYS slow and ponderous.
Also, it would…4 votes -
Windseige craig
When i play windcraig siege i cant pick between mardu or jeskai and it makes me wait till my timer goes out and then it automatically picks mardu for me
4 votes -
time out due to loop
During a ranked game, I lost due to a timeout while my opponent was executing a Scoot Mob Landfall combo. The stack had over 400 triggers, and as I waited for it to resolve, I timed out! I controlled flyers and my opponent’s life was low with no attackers, yet they continued generating Scoot Mobs. This appears to be a recurring issue. The game timer should not run while the stack is resolving. Despite clicking on everything and using emotes, the timeout fuse continued. This issue needs to be addressed.
4 votes -
Flashback Cards Are Obscuring My Life Total
The surrounding scroll animation covers up my life total.
5 votes -
my card Koma world eater does not show its animation intro
Hello, my card "Koma, World-Eater" does not show its animation intro when I cast it, why?? I cleaned the cache, but it still doen't show ... Should I buy a new card style for that?
1 vote -
planeswalker ability not working
Options for Davriel, Soul Broker's -2 ability show up, but aren't able to be selected. When they are displayed, the button top right says view browser. When I click it, the abilities hide, and the button then says View battlefield. Something is broken.
4 votes -
館への鍵で部屋選択時に対象の部屋を選択できない。
以前は問題なくできていたが、
館への鍵で対象のカードを選択したのち、開放する部屋を選択しようとしても、選択できない。
戻ることもできず、ゲームを中断するしかなくなる。
手元の再現性は100%。4 votes -
pc
Quando jogo a carta frostcliff siege eu não consigo escolher entre jeskai ou temur, o jogo simplesmente trava.
4 votes -
Not
I cast Outpost Siege and the game won't let me choose the mode. I'm on Android and it started happening recently. Idk if it's affected other cards with choosing modes.
4 votes -
New Update Problem
Continual timeouts on iPhone while trying to update
4 votes -
UNBEATABLE OPPONENTS
Why do you incessantly force me to play against people who play exactly the same cards? Every game have exactly the right card every time they need it and there's absolutely no possible way that I could ever win this game so they're either cheating or you're forcing me to lose. I don't appreciate it having my time wasted.
3 votes -
Barrensteepesiege
Game gets stuck when card is played
4 votes -
Ugly Infinite Combo
Infinite Combo - Bloodthirsty Conqueror + Starscape Cleric
As soon as he did damage with a creature Bloodthirsty Conqueror popped off, causing Starscape Cleric to pop off, causing Bloodthirsty Conqueror to pop off... etc. etc. ad nauseam.
Really annoying because this was in Ranked Brawl. This isn't the first time I've encountered an infinite combo, but first time reporting it. Not at all in the spirit of the game. Makes it feel exploitative instead of actually competitive. You shouldn't be able to cheese Ranked like this.
There is even an article explaining the exploit:
https://edh-combos.com/combo/5867-6191/3 votes -
Daretti doens't let you choose. It frozes at the 3 option, and you have to wait for timeout.
Daretti doens't let you choose. It frozes at the 3 option, and you have to wait for timeout.
4 votes -
Discard to hand size selection did not work. Instead of keeping the cards i selected it kept the cards that were in my hand the longest
Using Arena through steam on my mac.
After drawing 43 cards with Necrodominance in competitive brawl I was prompted to discard to handsize and select 5 cards to keep (something ive done often). Instead of keeping the 5 cards i selected it kept the 5 cards that were in my hand at the start of the turn and discarded the 43 cards i just drew in my endstep into exile. Only one of those 5 cards that stayed in my hand was one that i selected.1 vote -
Dwarf/Chocobos are so LOUD
Please make the dwarf minion shut up or be quieter. The chocobos, too. They're so constantly loud.
3 votes -
Mixed Up Draft Pack unpickable
During a mixed up draft Pack two pick three roughly the pack selection was locked in place at the last card. This threw the draft.
Log captured directly after the draft ended.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?