Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2697 results found

  1. partidas con las cartas sin mezclar

    Hace 30 años q juego Magic en formato fisico, jamas me paso q de 10 partidas seguidas mas de la mitad tengan un problema en la distribucion de las cartas de mana y de hechizos, en al menos 5 partidas o te salen solo cartas de mana y 1 o 2 de hechizo o te salen solo cartas de hechizo y no salen de mana, nose si los creadores de esta aplicaicon jugaron alguna vez magic pero al principio de cada partida los jugadores mezclan los mazos del oponente antes de empezar a jugar, justamente para evitar esta mal distribucion…

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Companion Mechanic Not Working

    I have encountered a bug involving the Companion mechanic in MTG Arena.

    My deck fully satisfies all the Companion requirements, and the game allows me to select the card as my Companion before the match starts. However, once the game begins, I am unable to cast or use my Companion as expected.

    Steps to reproduce:

    Build a deck that meets all Companion requirements.
    Select the Companion.
    Start a match.
    During the game, attempt to use the Companion.
    Expected result:
    I should be able to pay {3} to put the Companion into my hand and then cast it normally according to…

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Improve Arena Rewards & Economy: Bigger Orb Rewards, Wildcard Trading, and Better Arena Direct Prizes

    Hi MTG Arena Team,

    I have three product suggestions that I think would make Arena significantly more enjoyable, especially for players who play a lot and work toward completing sets.

    1) Add larger Orb Emporium rewards

    I’d love to see some larger items in the Orb Emporium that cost significantly more orbs.

    For example, instead of spending my orbs across a bunch of 1-orb and 2-orb purchases, I’d much rather have the option to spend 20 or 30 orbs on one larger or more exciting reward.

    For me, that would be both more fun and more convenient. It would also…

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ajani, Nacatl Avenger

    I am playing on PC.

    Setup: Ajani, Nacatl Avenger, a red permanent, and a token doubler like Anointed Procession all on the battlefield.

    Issue: In the above described scenario, using Ajani's +0 to create a 2/1 cat warrior will create two tokens instead. Based on Ajani's rulings, this should trigger his reflexive trigger twice, allowing you to fling damage equal to your number of creatures twice.

    Currently, Ajani is only triggering once, regardless of how many tokens are created, allowing you to fling damage only once.

    Here is the wording from Ajani's official rulings showing that Arena is not applying…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. mmnmsf ou quand on en a marre de tomber sur ce genre de partie (vidéo)

    On va pas se mentir que l'on a tous raz le bol de ce genre de partie contre des débutants qui savent pas jouer mais que le jeux fait gagner en truquant la pioche, quand tu sort un "Arpenter la trame" et le jeux te sort 4 terrains et que au tour suivant, comme par hasard ce noob pioche un destructeur sort juste au tour d'aprés.

    Dans le genre "expérience de jeux" ......il y a beaucoup mieux.

    Bon visionnage:

    https://youtu.be/EAtzU1-mGrM

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Toxic needs removed

    Toxic needs removed from non-competitive queues until you make additional ways to interact with poison counters. It's too oppressive and far too easily abused.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ******** DEAL

    Yeah I'd appreciate it if you stopped giving me my most expensive cards in my deck in my opening hand. Every single ******* game like is this what you're shuffling algorithm does? Is f****** ***** the guy over instead of dealing the f****** cards in his deck? There's 90 cards in my deck f****** four of them cost seven or more and you give me one of those four cards every single time. How do you expect me to win any f****** games when you can't f****** deal cards properly? What a joke.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Michealangel the Improviser sneak effect

    When playing Micheal Angelo the Improviser through their sneak effect. They were successfully able to deal damage buy I was not prompted to place a creature or land from my hand to the battlefield. I had both available during a pivotal moment in the game.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pact of negation trigger

    I cast Pact of negation with 5 lands on board but only one with a source of blue, I had the intention of paying for the pact trigger using my deathrite shaman with a land in my graveyard but the trigger killed me before I had the chance to pay for it, I even had full control active at the time but it instantly killed me with no option to pay for it.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Interface Issue

    Program will not let me drag display. In Store, spending orbs, or for mulligan when I have to drop a card. I can't scroll to the right, or drag a card out of my hand for discard. I can play matches and drag cards from my hand.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Doubling season does not double loyaly gained from planeswalker abilities

    When activating Ugin, eye of the storms, doubling season does not double the loyalty gain from the +2 ability. It does double starting loyalty if Ugin is played after doubling season though.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. PERFECT DEALS FOR OPPONENT

    If you're just going to deal seven perfect cards into the opponent's hand so I have absolutely no chance of even playing my cards let alone winning the game like don't f****** waste my time. why do you make me play against these obviously completely rigged and unfair decks?

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. sucks

    This game has stopped being fun. Every match is playing against a netdeck that's 90% removal so I'm not even playing. I'm just watching someone else play. And I never get the mana I need until it's one turn before I lose, I'm uninstalling now. This sucks.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Response to the one ring trigger on upkeep

    Could not get a picture because I died immediately, but the thing is, on my upkeep I died because of the trigger of my the one ring, but at the same time, I had on play zuran orb which allows to sacrifice a land to gain life, I had not a chance to respond to that trigger and I check ruling and I should be able to

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Asset Error Detected

    In the Deck Builder, under Brawl, when I try and search for t:Demon in the search bar, I get an automatic popup saying, "Asset Error Detected - Arena will relaunch". The bug is consistent and continues to block me even when I relaunch Arena. I have tried looking up t:Zombie and nothing goes wrong but Demon triggers it consistently.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow players to concede in the sideboard screen

    Please allow players to concede during the sideboard screen. Sometimes a player needs to leave a game, and not allowing them to concede during sideboarding makes their opponent have to wait until the game times out.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Client Auto passed priority for me even though I had available actions.

    I had a llanowar elf and Elrond on the field and my opponent played an enchantment, at no point was, I given priority to respond to my Elrond being targeted by tapping my elf to make mana and drawing a card which one hundred percent would have won me the game.

    How is it at all possible that if a player has literally any possible actions at all... including just tapping land or dorks for mana without anything to spend it on, that the client can skip priority when they are being targeted... that is so completely against the rules…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. jeskai revelation

    when are you guys going to get off your arses and do your job. The amount of jeskai revelation decks have gone from dominating the meta to ******* ridiculous. I have to play against them 7 out of 10 games and they are boring and not fun to play as they are just counter or remove everything , it a very uninteractive deck as 90% of them only use the tokens from the jeskai revelation.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. gold pack progression not working correctly

    the gold pack progression has been stuck at 2 for at least 10-15 packs, if not more, been needing a fix for a while

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Land would not produce mana

    My land glitched. I played my land and it glitched. I could tap it but it would not produce mana or give me the option to use it for mana. The game couldnt also see the land and i had spells to play but couldnt play them because of the glitch.

    I tapped the land manually and it didnt do anything. It only tapped and thats it. Before i could do anything to record it or make screen shots the match was already over.

    Sad way to lose

    (Edit it happened a second time, the same glitch. Enough magic for…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories