MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2694 results found
-
Play woodland weaver, then create an opportunity to use the ability of wildborn preserver. It will not let you use the mana for the ability
Play woodland weaver, then create an opportunity to use the ability of wildborn preserver. It will not let you use the mana for the ability.
I have read the description of why this is "not a bug" and I strongy disagree with it
2 votes -
Android app not letting me declare blockers during premiere draft match after the client crashed.
Can’t declare blockers after reloading during my declare blockers step after client crashed. Leading to a lost match.
3 votes -
STARTING HAND
can you please allow the starting hand to be unsorted and show the cards drawn in the order they were drawn?
Playing person to person, you can make calculated decisions based on the sequence things are drawn. Arena is designed (whether intentional or not) to take that experience from us. An example of this, if my starting hand has two lands in it and 5 non-land cards - based on the order it was drawn, I can make a smoother decision with all the information. As it stands now, I see all my lands to the left and all my…
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Behold the Multiverse is Bugged
The text on the card art lists the Foretell effect as costing 1 blue 1 colorless mana but when you actually go to cast it it requests 2 colorless mana. To reproduce the bug al you have to do is go to cast Behold the Multiverse and choose Foretell. Foretell will cast with any mana. I expect it to require 1 blue and one colorless mana.
1 vote -
Hello, My last play i had in my deck a card which i take outside from my deck bevor
Hello, My last play i had in my deck a card which i take outside from my deck bevor
1 vote -
Warleader’s Call
Warleader’s Call shows up as a Mythic Rare, but requires a rare wildcard to craft.
1 vote -
sound emote not making sound
The new emote "are you gonna go?" from the group of sounded emotes that was just released, isn't making a sound even though it has a speaker symbol under it. It didn't make a sound when you click on it in the store. Nor does it make a sound when you click on it in the settings->emotes page. And ofcourse it doesn't make a sound during gameplay
2 votes -
Succès "Face à Jace"
Bonjour,
Dans mes tentatives pour débloquer le succès "Face à Jace", aucune d'entre elles n'a fonctionné :
J'ai lancé plus de 10 sorts avec "Renforcer Jace" : échec
J'ai créé un Jace avec directement plus de 10 marqueurs de loyauté sur lui : Échec
J'ai lancé plus de 10 sorts différents avec "Renforcer Jace" : Échec
J'ai augmenté mon Jace jusqu'à 30 marqueurs de loyauté avec divers sorts/effets : ÉchecJe suis dans l'incompréhension
Est-ce un bug ? Ou bien il me manque une info sur comment obtenir ce succès ?
2 votes -
Indestructible Ooze creature killed by blocker
Attacked with Ooze creature, which added +1/+1 but when it was blocked with a dragon it was destroyed and put into the graveyard.
1 vote -
Chandra Passive not working
Chandra, Fire arsitsan says: "Whenever one or more loyalty counters are removed from Chandra she deals that much damage to target opponent or planeswalker, it does not seem to work in Brawl with my commander "Chandra Awakened Inferno".
If i do my c ommanders -3 for example to deal 3 damage to each non emelental creature it does not trigger the other chandra1 vote -
Title: Native collection export (text/CSV) Please add a button in the Collection tab to export my full collection as text or CSV, in the sa
Title: Native collection export (text/CSV)
Please add a button in the Collection tab to export my full collection as text or CSV, in the same format as deck export (count, card name, set code, collector number).
Why:
- Deck export already exists, but there is no way to export what I own. Building decks outside Arena means guessing which cards I have.
- The only current options are third-party trackers that read log files, which require desktop and do not work on mobile at all. The main one-click export is behind a paid subscription.
- New players especially need this…2 votes -
Orb Redemption Bug & Questions
Redeemed an orb on accident, said "Error" and then I don't have my orb, but didn't get the Echoverse Lyra Card style from the mastery pass. Also, there is a glitchy item at the end of the sotre that just says "uncommon card"
Can I please have my orb refunded so i can get the card style I intended to get in the first place?2 votes -
Danitha, Spear of Agony did not trigger when casting Memory Trap
During a Reality Fracture Premier Draft match, I controlled
Danitha, Spear of Agony.I cast Memory Trap targeting a creature controlled by my opponent.
Danitha, Spear of Agony did not trigger and did not receive a
+1/+1 counter.According to Danitha's card text, its ability triggers whenever
I cast a spell that targets an opponent or a creature an opponent
controls.Memory Trap was cast targeting a creature controlled by my
opponent.Expected behavior:
Danitha should trigger when Memory Trap is cast and receive a
+1/+1 counter before Memory Trap resolves.Actual behavior:
Danitha did not trigger and no +1/+1…1 vote -
Not getting cards after spending Orbs.
Been spending all my orbs for the new set, and have spent most of em, but did not get the cards.
1 vote -
Unable to cast instant speed/flash spells after blockers have been declared
I was unable to cast ferocity of the hunt or edgar, moonlit sovereign at instant speed before blockers had been declared on my opponants turn despite having enough mana for both. Ultimately still won the game but could have had a big effect on the tempo of the game if it had been closer. Also had another similar issue in another reality fracture draft with the one mana blue instant.
2 votes -
Fix your broken a$$ game mechanics
I just played a match where every time he attacked with 7 damage I went down 13 . . .
I play a card to make them discard a creature and i get health = to its toughness, NOTHING happened to him or his cards, i gained no life and it just put it in my graveyard and moved to his turn . . . No counter spell nothing played on his end but my card did nothing
I had over 6 mana of various colors and even a colorless, but my card that takes 3 mana to cast, which…
1 vote -
Combat Tutorial has a bug
When you play Combat Tutorial, it asks you to select the creature to add +1/+1 to and it even gives you the arrow but it won't let you actually select the card. And the button to submit 0 is grayed out.
1 vote -
Wrath of the Bloodmane still costs {2}{R} even though I have a legendary creature in play
On a prior turn, it correctly showed {1}{R}. But on turns after, Wrath of the Bloodmane still cost {2}{R} and not {1}{R} even though I had a legendary creature in play (Proft, Consulting Detective). I was not able to cast it when I had {1}{R} up. Am I missing something?
1 vote -
midweek magic reward
got uncommon bolg, states prize at least rare. on steamdeck, lick to upload files not working, cant share log
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?