MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2691 results found
-
Captain Marvel Power
Today, while I play against an espleth stormslayer's player.
He uses 2 mana to activate Captain Marvel power-up ability even though he had just played the card that same turn.
Can you check if that's a bug or something more, please?1 vote -
Fblthp, lost on the rang cannot plot cards on ipad
I can see the plot cost but cannot plot them. This was a high draft pick for me.
1 vote -
Niv-Mizzet, Guildpact not counting artifact lands towards X count
Please allow Niv-Mizzet, Guildpact to correctly count artifact lands towards its X count.
1 vote -
Error with Iron Hills Blacksmith in Hobbit Set
After casting Iron Hills Blacksmith, I equipped its axe on itself and passed the turn. Next turn, I equipped my Dwarven Shortsword on Iron Hills Blacksmith and attacked. For some reason, double strike on Iron Hills Blacksmith doesn't work anymore and just first strike damage occurs without normal damage. Why does this happen? It happened to me twice and lost 2 matches because of it. Can someone check this to make sure i'm not crazy and give me my gold back?
1 vote -
Mtg Arena
Inspiration from beyond the blue card isn't displaying correctly it wasn't happening until I played with this player iv had no issues with this account my connection was very good and the card wouldn't leave the display going too the battlefield and then stays the rest of the game and it made me use about two time outs when it wouldn't let me resolve the card then just stayed . I have encountered suspicious activity two times in the last week iv only had this account for just under a year, im not acusing anyone of cheating there must be…
1 vote -
Alania triggers not going off
Alania, Divergent Storm. Played during a match which I've never seen an issue with before, but my triggers for copying spells was not going off and I double checked that there was nothing on the battlefield preventing my triggers. Playing on PC, other triggers were behaving as usual for my game and I'm unsure how or what happened. Included a screenshot of the end game, though I'm not sure it will reflect this situation. I play this deck all the time and it affected my ability to play this match 100%. Very disappointing.
1 vote -
Can't add friends or direct challenge users
Unable to add friend and unable to invite people into challenges
3 votes -
Arena only shows up to 255 creatures, Squirrel Mob tops out at 255/255
During game play, I had Squirrel Girl, Chatterfang, and Squirrel Mob all out, duplicating creatures. I doubled (which Chatterfang then doubled again) several times until it stopped showing new creatures and Squirrel Mob stopped increasing in size. Total creature count it would show was 255, and Squirrel Mob topped out at 255/255. Based on the way the board displayed when I attacked, my opponent blocked several creatures, and it appeared only a few would get through, letting him survive. However, after totaling up damage, he was at -243.
2 votes -
Choco, Seeker of Paradise bugs if you select No to put a card in hand and have no lands in the pile to put into play.
Was playing a game of arena, had a 2/2 bird token in play and Choco, Seeker of Paradise. I had landfalled for the bird to get +1/+0, then attacked. Selected No when Choco looked at the top card of my library to put it into my hand, then on the next screen, I got the below image where it told me to select the option, but two buttons were laid on top of one another and I could not click the button to continue.
2 votes -
Alchemy pack didn't count towards gold pack
I bought older Alchemy packs, if I remember right Murder at Karlov Manor and Dominaria United but unfortunately they did not count for the golden pack reward. A few weeks ago older packs e.g. Duskmorn counted.
3 Final Fantasy Packs (Standard Pack) counted as well. Is this a bug? Can I not buy older Alchemy packs for the Golden Pack progression?Thank you for your help in advance.
Many thanks!
1 vote -
Halo forager cast kicker spell without paying additional cost
Reproduction steps:
- Player A (me) has a 4/4 creature
- Player B (my opponent) has a Final Flourish in their graveyard and no creatures in play
- Player B casts Halo Forager, pays 2 mana to exile Final Flourish. They appear to select the kicker mode and destroy my 4/4, but do not sacrifice their only creature to do so.I was playing on PC at the time.
I'm 99% sure that while halo forager allows them to cast the spell without paying it's mana cost, they should still have to pay additional non-mana costs.
1 vote -
Whenever I claim coins won, it does not add them to my total. Over 3,000 tokens already lost due to this issue.
Whenever I claim coins won, it does not add them to my total. Over 3,000 tokens already lost due to this issue.
2 votes -
Settle the wreckage
Unable to cast settle the wreckage in iOS version between the declaration of attackers and the declaration of blockers
1 vote -
Skipped Upkeep
During the game, on turn one, the game completely skipped my upkeep, so I was unable to cast Vampiric Tutor during my turn to put the spell I needed on top of my library.
Then, on the following turn, I used Vampiric Tutor to search for Necromancy and put it on top of my library. I drew it and cast it, but for some completely inexplicable reason, the game decided to cast Necromancy AS AN INSTANT.
Because of this, the creature I reanimated immediately died, completely ruining the play and potentially the entire game.
Seriously, what is going on? These…
3 votes -
Snakeskin Veil bug?
Twice today I have seen issues while using or trying to use Snakeskin Veil. Twice I was playing a green deck in Pioneer Play, both instances I had a 2/2 bird token out thanks to Sidequest: Raise a Chocobo.
This first time today I was unable to use it at instant speed. My opponent had out a Starnheim Aspirant 2/2. I used Bushwack to target it with my 2/2 so I could kill it... but I was not allowed to use my instant speed Snakeskin Veil to give it a +1/+1 so it would survive... despite having a forest still…
1 vote -
Powered Cube Entry Cost Reduction
The cost to enter this cube is too high. It is a phantom draft, meaning we don't get to keep any cards we draft, yet the entry fee is the same price as actual drafts. I would expect the prizing to dip if the entry fee is adjusted, but that's completely fine.
I really like this cube, but I stopped playing it because it is just such horrible value for my gold/gems. Even when you win you're getting less compared to another draft, because this is phantom.
The format is polarizing and sometimes you roll the event, sometimes you get…
3 votes -
thoramax ou l'utilisation de BOT en mode Classement (vidéo)
Voilà comment cette entreprise fait pour gérer la progression des F2P en mode Classement:
avec l'utilisation de BOT et une pioche en parfaite adéquation à chaque tour pour contrer l'adversaire, quit à sortir 3 fois la même carte d'affilé.
Cette entreprise n'a pas honte du ridicule avec de tels manipulation grossière.
Bon visionnage:
3 votes -
Albayoko ou un deck de 250 cartes avec la pioche d'un deck de 60 cartes en vidéo
Encor un, qui prouve bien que la pioche des cartes est truqué en mode Classement, c'est à se demmander à quoi ça sert de jouer un deck de 250 cartes quand on voit une partie comme celle là ou la pioche des cartes de l'adversaire est identique à un deck de 60 cartes et comme d'habitude pour ma part des cartes à plus de 5 mana en main que je n'ai que en un seul exemplaire dans mon deck.
Vous comprenez pourquoi je n'ai jamais donner le moindre dollar à catte entreprise, je ne veux pas être le cautionnaire de…
3 votes -
Jack_Dilindjer ou la pioche improbable avec un deck de 250 cartes en mode Classement(vidéo)
Une nouvelle vidéo du truquage de la pioche en mode classement avec un deck de 250 cartes qui plie une partie en 5 tours, on est tous d'accord que cela ne se produit jamais en partie réelle?
Mais vue que des joueurs font des achats sur ce jeux, il faut bien que les probabilité soient modifiées pour faire gagner ces joueurs avec des deck sans aucune stratégie pendant que je continue à piocher des cartes à plus de 5 mana, carte que j'ai un seul exemplaire dans mon deck, j'ai vraiment beaucoup de malchance :)...
Bon visionnage:
3 votes -
Can you obtain duplicate copies of the same card style?
Can you obtain duplicate copies of the same card style? Is there no compensation at all for getting duplicate card styles?
I was supposed to receive three card styles, but only two showed up in the system at that time. I contacted customer service, and they explained that two of them were duplicates. This is completely unreasonable.3 votes
- Don't see your idea?