Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2691 results found

  1. JUMP-IN EVENT STUCK, THE RESSING BUTTON IS GONE

    The 'Resign' button in the Jump In event has disappeared, and my account is currently stuck. I cannot play or exit the event. Could you please reset my event status please, Thank you." i wait for 2 years plz help

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Anjani pride of nactal and Leyline of the void

    My Anjani pride of nactals triggered ability didn't trigger with opponent having Leyline of the void.. but rules text says it still counts as dying when a cat dies but does not go to the graveyard! I did sacrifice skittering kitten while Anjani pride of nactals was out and as I said it didn't trigger Anjani!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cannot cast Wistfulness

    I can not cast Wistfulness including only GG

    I wanna cast him including only GG but was forced to pay with UU though I took full control

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bugged Adventure Effect

    Just had the unpleasent experience of losing a game in a limited pick 2 draft game due to a Smaug disappearing from my hand after playing it's sorcery adventure effect.
    Wouldn't have been bothered if it hadn't been an event but losing value on my event entry due to a bug feels a bit bad

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Didn't get my wildcard

    I win a match and got a random card as a reward as part of the daily rewards. It was Innkeepers Talent. I already have 4 of those so I should have gotten a rare wildcard, which I need desperately. I never got one.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. storming gives timeout

    While playing storm, it gives timeout while storming with storm of memories. In the end, grapeshot killed myself.
    Opponent was 34 life, so I had to storm of memories for something like 28. after storm of memories resolved all its triggers, I casted grapeshot and I got all the timeout used from storm of memories. It didn't reset, and game ends up targeting me with grapeshot triggers...
    And it was a ranked.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Link the "Thanks" and "Nice Deck" Emotes to Promote Positivity

    I am pretty new to magic and have only been playing/collecting for a couple months. Arena tutorials were fantastic and I replayed them until I understood most of what I was doing. I discovered some cards in the jump in event and decided to build a deck around them. I spent days having fun and building what I think is a pretty impressive deck. Today I got my first "nice deck" quote from an opponent and that felt really nice! Only to find out that I couldn't respond with "thank you" and could only respond with "good game" as I…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Discard Bug

    All cases where you are asked to discard, check to see if it is easier to keep N specific cards; or to discard M cards. Otherwise you get situations like this that are silly (and you have to burn the clock to make extra clicks).

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bug on assigning combat trample damage - Pick 2 draft

    Damage from a 5/5 trampler vs Black Panther on the prevent damage side 3/3 and I could not assign damage properly so it would trample onto the opponent. It went to automatically assign damage after the timer ram out ad I wanted with 2 onto opponent but then it passed the turn and I couldn’t cast another spell. It was trying to make me assign all 5 damage to the creature.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. land

    ここ数試合のマッチングにおいて土地のドローが異常。
    25枚のゴルガリミッドを使用したらゲーム中盤に土地しか引かなかくなり、
    21枚しか入れてない白単アグロに至っては手札全て土地になる展開があった。これもたった数試合の出来事だ。
    こんな馬鹿げた乱数でどうやって勝てと言うのか?
    こんな乱数仕込んでる運営が頭悪すぎる。

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. tablet leyline

    Tablet of discovery + Leyline of the Void

    Rules interaction issue.

    Opponent had leyline of the void in play.
    I played a tablet of discovery.
    Accumulate Wisdom was milled.
    The game didn't exile the milled card and I was allowed to play it instead.

    The milled card should get exiled. I'm not sure you should still be able to "play that card this turn," because when it is exiled, it switches zones again.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Commander (Raubahn, Bull of Ala Mhigo) did not trigger his ability

    If Sword of fire and Ice is equipped, the ability doesn’t trigger. There is a bug. I play with IOS (I-pad).

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Time out bug exploit

    Can't really capture this in images. Player was using a time out exploit. It was my turn. He waited out the clock on my turn for their turn to respond. He played no spells and had no effects to make me skip my turn. Nothing like silence was played. I had 3 untapped mana waiting to play a creature and it skipped the rest of my phases and went to their turn. Seems to be an exploit because this player continued to wait out the clock on my turn likely to attempt to trigger the phase skips again.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Land draw

    YOU KNOW I ACTUALLY CONSIDERED PAYING ACTUAL MONEY TO JOIN A TOURNAMENT!!!! KNOW DAM WAY WOULD I DO THAT. THE LAND DRAW ISSUE IS SO CONSISTENT IT HAS DEFINITIVELY LOST YOU MONEY. AND AMAZINGLY ENOUGH YOU STILL WONT FIX IT. PATHETIC!

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. lost ranked game while still queue'd up

    went into ranked queue and instead of taking me into my match it left me on the loading screen with game tips still cycling until i lost to timeout

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Unoptable golden pack

    I’m experiencing a bug: that’s three packs I bought in the store while I need is one to get a golden pack, and I don’t get the golden pack.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. One ring bug

    One ring didnt let me use it end of turn just went to my start of turn

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories