MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2690 results found
-
Elesh Norn Mother of Machines was enchanted by my opponent which shouldn’t be possible because It was a come into play Ability
I was playing a match with my opponent played an enchantment that took Elles Norn, but the enchantment was coming to play ability which should’ve been immediately countered by the elesh norn mother of machines in play. I quit the match because I’m pretty sure my opponent understood that that shouldn’t be a thing and exploited it.
1 vote -
Jeskai Revelation bug
I was playing a 4 color control mirror. I casted abrade on my opponent's tablet of discovery, he responded by casting jeskai revelation returning the abrade to my hand. Instead of returning to my hand the abrade went into the graveyard. I am on PC client.
1 vote -
Ashnod's Altar
Ashnod's Altar takes to long to use. I could not cast my torment of hailfire to it full effect. I was trying to cast it for over 60. It used all my creatures. But selecting them 1 at a time with the altar took so long that my turn timer ran out. I thought it would just auto finish but instead it refunded all the sacrifices and ended my turn.
2 votes -
priest of forgotten gods + bolas citadel
Priest of the forgotten gods being able to activate her ability when it has summoning sickness. After being cast from a bolas citadel
1 vote -
multiversal incursion and prismari
when i create copies of prismari, once the stack gets large the game slows and eventually forces a draw.
2 votes -
In Full Control Titania ability not able to be responded to by owner
Launch MTG: Arena
Join cube draft and draft a Titania deck
Play Titania in full control and see the trigger to her ability is going off without passing priority, which is simply not how MTG works
2 votes -
Failed to trigger - Behold an Elf
In The Hobbit Limited Open Draft One, Elven Passage did not trigger for me to Behold an Elf while I had Wood Elves in play. See screenshot attached. Please let me know if you have any questions! I would like another entry or gems for reimbursement. Thank you.
2 votes -
Couldn’t cast toxic deluge
I was unable to spend my mana to cast toxic deluge or active the cost of my commanders abilities. This directly resulted in me losing the game. I had the necessary mana and life to cast both the card and the ability. I tried on multiple turns to do so.
1 vote -
Smothering Tithe stops Cultivator Colossus landfall effect
In (Historic) Brawl.
The First Sliver commander, in a deck with Tibalt's Trickery, Cultivator Colossus and 97 lands (Gates / Maze's End wincon).
Opponent has Smothering Tithe on the board.
Play The First Sliver, it cascades into Tibalt's Trickery, counter the Sliver, then find Cultivator Colossus.
Colossus hits the board and his ETB effect triggers: you may play a land from your hand, if you do, draw a card and repeat this process. Play a land, draw a card. Smothering Tithe triggers, asking if you wish to decline or pay 2. Pay 2 option is grayed out, only option is…
1 vote -
Don't destroy the lore just to follow the trend
Hi,
I play MTG since 90's and it was cool to find characters' features according to the story and its lore.
I read the Hobbit and I am reading the last book of the Lord of the Rings, I can promise you that there are no black dwarves at all, same for elves or similar.
Their features should be as they were in the story, no more, no less.If the story happens in the middle Age in China or Japan, it makes sense to have people with Asian features and no white people.
If the story happens in Africa,…2 votes -
"This spell costs X less to cast" bugs with Great Hall of Biblioplex
Sunderflock, Eddymurk Crab and Hearth Elemental "This spell costs X less to cast" don't work with Great Hall of Biblioplex on some turns if the mana paid to play would require the use of the "Tap, Pay 1 Life" ability from the GHoB.
1 vote -
UNFAIR DEALS
How come when I play an opponent they play the same three cards every game. But when you deal cards into my hand you can't deal me any of the same f****** cards at all. You give me f****** s*** to play while the opponent gets the same f****** cards every single time. F****** cheaters man
2 votes -
REPETITION
constantly playing against the same users EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!! players start matches the. NEVER PLAY THE GAME!!!!
2 votes -
Graveyard not triggering ETB
This is not the first time but often MTG arena does not trigger ETB effects. It happened with my artifact decks too. I had Vampiric Rights on field, Xu-Ifit Osteo Harmoniser and Vampiric Spawn. Sacc'd VS ,tap Xu to return Vampric Spawn, no ETB.
1 vote -
Kinsbaile Aspirant can't be casted with one mana
Kinsbaile Aspirant casting cost us was only one white, but it can't be casted until there are two lands on the board.
1 vote -
Mastery pass award for 4 tarkir packs was earned but not awarded to my account
I earned 4 packs of tarkir via mastery award. Tracker shows O achieved it but they were never awarded
2 votes -
You seem to have an issue where people can perform infinite combos indefinitely
Ban Doc Aurlock grizzled genius from standard, just spent 20 minutes watching someone perform a combo of bouncing their cards from battlefield to airbend just time wasting till I got bored of the game.
3 votes -
No reward after matches
I'm not getting rewards for winning matches since this morning.
2 votes -
RAHILDA, WANTED CUTTHROAT
RAHILDA WANTED CUTTHROAT wouldnt let me play the card is had exiled
2 votes -
General game mechanics
Gameplay DOES NOT play anything like the real game!!!! NOT A GAMEPLAY IDEA BUT ACTUAL COMPLAINT
Landfall Mechanic - Is this the reason behind what my issue with how this game plays atm? I was typing out the issue when I realised that it greatly benefited this 1 mechanic that I think is broken as all getup
I have no idea how it is that with 2 land during deal that you can go 4+ rounds into a game with no more land being drawn when 1/3 of your deck is land. I have been playing this game mainly in…
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?