MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2680 results found
-
Autotap
Please fix the autotap. I had three lands in play and a delighted halfling. My hand consists of 2 5-drops, a 3-drop and a 1-drop. The autotapper used three lands to cast the 3-mana spell and left the halfling untapped. I wasn't able to cast the 1-drop and lost because of it. And yes, the 3-drop was castable with colourless from the halfling. The 1-drop wasn't. This has happened multiple times.
1 vote -
********, make bug reporting easier and start actually addressing your broken pile of **** game
Your ******** game just cost me another ranked match by ******* up how earthbend works. I block with my land and it goes to graveyard without coming back, why?
2 votes -
Why did I just lose the competetive match due to innactivity while my scute swarm trigger was still resolving? It should be on the opponent
During a scute swarm trigger generating hundreds of scute swarms all my time outs were used and I lost the competitive match due to inactivity. Why is it this way? The trigger should resolve or the opponent should scoop not the player casting a spell and waiting on triggers to resolve. I won dawg, you took that from me and eternal sadness has arisen. Let triggers fully resolve.
2 votes -
hanging at 18 minutes for entering game on 8K gem sealed hobbit event
the entry cycle disconnects you on a draw at 3 min.
still entering match as I share this2 votes -
Cannot cast a spell that I have mana to cast
It has occurred numerous times that the game will not cast a spell, such as Apex of Power for example even if I have the mana available to cast it. On the off chance that the game allows me to cast a spell I have mana for, another bug occurs where it does not generate ANY mana, such as with Apex of Power even if I cast the spell from my hand. It has happened with other spells as well, Improvisation Capstone being another spell the game has failed to cast.
1 vote -
スパイダーからオーラが離れない
オーラのついたスカイワードスパイダーを倒した時、
オーラがついたまま墓地に行ったように見えた。
オーラ「幽霊による庇護」で
一時的に追放されていた私のパーマネントも戦場に戻ってこなかった。相手の使った「縫い目破り」の対象が追放領域になっていた。
相手の画面では正常に処理されていて、
私のパーマネントは戦場に戻っていたのかもしれない。1 vote -
Infinite combo
Ashaya, soul of the wild + mythweaver poq creates a mandatory infinite loop - poq enters, a duplicate (non token) of poq is conjured. When the duplicate enters, one poq must be sacrificed (legendary rule), and then another poq duplicate is conjured.
If neither player has a spell or ability to break the loop, this continues infinitely. However, when this happens, a draw result does not trigger so results in both players being bored out of their minds until someone gets fed up, concedes and accepts they will be ranked down for it.2 votes -
Al bhed scavenger
Al bhed scavenger just doesn’t trigger when a creature dies. Had him and vindictive vampire on the field and only the vampire was triggering when a creature dies
1 vote -
Regal Bunnicorn´s power and toughness incorrect
See attached png
Regal Bunnicorn´s power and toughness should be equaly to the number of nonland permanents
The other player controlled 6 as far as I can count...
Why is power and toughness 7
Correct me if I am wrong :)1 vote -
Scroll of Isildur is Bugged
While playing Brawl, my opponent played Scroll of Isildur. The first chapter triggered, “gain control of up to one target artifact for as long as you control this saga”and my Dragonfire Blade was taken. When the saga completed and was sacrificed, my artifact never returned to my control. It remained attached to my opponent’s creature for the remainder of the match.
1 vote -
Scute swarm bug stack break
Scute swarm in large generation causes the auto stack reactions to glitch and no longer respond. In this situation in favor of the player of scute swarm by a large margin. I had 2 soul wardens and a hollow priest on the field interacting with the scute swarm summon stack. It took so long that my health gain was cut on the last 10 of the stack then the other player was allowed to play 1 more land doubling the previous move and neither of my soul wardens triggered. It auto summoned all the bugs then put the enemy player…
1 vote -
Sideboard timer is not accurate
While playing in my Arena championship qualifier, I was trying to sideboard into a different deck, and I was keeping an eye on the timer. As I was swapping out cards, the client ended my sideboard session with 25 seconds left on the timer… and none of my changes were kept. I thought I must have missed the time elapse, but no, it happened again between games 2 and 3. I even checked the next match without changing any cards, and again the game forced me to move on with 25 seconds left on the timer.
3 votes -
Tom Bombadil does not trigger when the last chapter of a saga is triggered and doesn't have valid targets
Tom Bombadil was on the battlefield, the final lore counter was placed on The Eldest Reborn, the ability went on the stack and fizzled due to no legal targets, but Tom Bombadil failed to trigger his cascade ability. it also happened with Elspeth Conquers Death
1 vote -
glass works
The card in the screenshot can not be played, i had the mana it opens like this.
after that i can do nothing, i can not cancel, i can not play it. I have the mana to play it.
happened 3 games in a row before submitting this report. so at least on my account reproducable in standard battle (unranked) this was not an issue before this card has been used often prior to most to most recent update.
played on pc via steam2 votes -
If two buttons overlap, you cannot click "Done" - Bug
If the “Done” button is BELOW the “Select all” button, then I CANNOT finish.
Thanks a lot for the unnecessary timeout and the resulting loss in ranked mode! (Or as we used to say: Go screw yourselves!)
2 votes -
Taking control of an equipment
I used "System Override" to take control of "Dragonfire Blade", Arena didn't let it happen. Dragonfire Blade was attached to a creature. I targeted the Blade so I could then target the creature once it was removed and under my control. The malfunction cost me the game.
1 vote -
Touch inputs register visually (button flashes) but UI actions fail to execute on Android
Technical bug report for MTG Arena on Android regarding a persistent full-screen input issue. The application loads smoothly, renders animations normally, and establishes a network connection, but it completely fails to execute any UI script actions upon touch input in full-screen mode. Every tap physically triggers a visual response, such as a button flashing or highlighting, which confirms that Android and the device touch panel are registering coordinates accurately. However, the game logic fails to launch the corresponding menu, step, or action. I have attempted basic application and device restarts, completed full application data and cache purges, and performed a…
2 votes -
frenzied goblin
when I use frenzied goblin, it always ask to select target creature (it will not be able to block this turn) but even when there no untapped mountain (the ability costs R) and even when there are no oppo's creatures... so one has to select own creature..
1 vote -
wildcards
I have left 2 decks in my builder that are requiring wild cards to complete: 1st is a 60 card deck, title glitch, requesting 1 uncommon and 1 rare wild and the 2nd deck is a 0 card deck, title glitch (2), requesting 1 uncommon and 1 rare wild.
1 vote -
My opponent wouldn't lose in ranked matches, no matter how much damage they took.
I dealt massive amounts of damage, and he still manages to beat me because the match doesn't end.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?