MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2674 results found
-
Riddles in the Dark
I received the notification for the third riddle, answered it correctly, but there was no reward. I went ahead and answered what I could anticipate as the rest of the riddle answers. These were all accepted, but I received neither the notification after the 3rd notification, not any of the corresponding rewards. Hours later, I received the 3rd riddle reward, but no new notification for the 4th riddle. The riddle answers are no longer accepted when I enter them, presumably because I did previously.
1 vote -
I bought some cards, including Elspeth Resplendent, and I haven't received them.
I bought some cards, including Elspeth Resplendent, and I haven't received them.
1 vote -
Silver Sable
Silver Sable Doesn't Have Option to Select/Submit 0 creatures. Card is forced to +1/+1 enemy creature if you do not show any creatures.
1 vote -
Moon-vigil adherents tokens includes creatures in enemy graveyard
I created 2 Moon-vigil adherents tokens using saw in half and instead of having being 7/7 they were 12/12 which should not be possible as i only had a total of 7 creatures in my graveyard and control.
the only way i can determine how they became 12/12 is if the tokens were also including the opponent's graveyard which i had counter 6 creatures.
to reproduce issue:
1.have some creatures both player and opponent graveyards
2.use saw in half to kill Moon-Vigil adherents to create 2 tokensthe power and toughness of the tokens should be equal to the total…
0 votes -
MTG Arena is Unfair, No One Should Be In There
I am tired of building the same basic decks as everyone and only winning when it doesn't actually matter. I will spend so much time, getting to platinum for it to rig matchmaking and the decks to where I lose just when it seems like I am about to make progress to get me to buy more gems. I have spent money before and that seems to be the only time I win regularly. Do only streamers get to Mythic or will any actual customers be able to play as well as the really are? It shouldn't be a big…
2 votes -
How was Adamantoise paid for when opponent had only 5 mana?
How was Adamantoise paid for when opponent had only 5 mana? I am using a PC.
1 vote -
Taking Legitimate game actions still timing out
Taking legitimate game actions towards actively winning the game should not cause you to time out.
I was playing a competitive brawl game as Bard, King of Dale against Terra Bradford (Urza).
The Terra player was essentially tapped out (could not pay for smothering tithe) and had stolen my Bard, so was drawing two cards for every Gleaming Splendor action, causing Smothering Tithe to trigger twice and create 4 treasure (I had an Elspeth token doubler on the board as well.) So I could pay for another gleaming splendor draw and force him to overdraw.
The game decided that it…
2 votes -
Exiled Emmanuel when it has protection from colored spells
Emrakul the Aeons torn, which has protection from all colored spells, was exiled by banishing light which is a white spell (ie it has a color).
1 vote -
bug draft
Hello, this is the second time in two days that Arena has frozen during a Premier Draft match, causing me to lose. My opponent’s timer starts running as if they were taking too long, but when the timer runs out, everything freezes. When I restart the game to try to get back into the match, Arena won’t open.
I would therefore like to request a refund of the 1,500 gems.
Thank you, and I hope you can resolve the issue.
2 votes -
Kavaero Mind-Bitten Targets Exiled Cards
Kavaero Mind-Bitten states "enter as a copy of any creature in a graveyard".
This is FALSE. He also targets ANY creature in EXILE.
Please fix.
1 vote -
Bugged interaction between Cool But Rude + Moonshadow + Practiced Offense
I think I've been encountering a bug during the interaction of Cool But Rude, Moonshadow and Practiced Offense.
While Moonshadow is in play alongside Cool But Rude and I choose to discard Practiced Offense, it won't trigger Moonshadow's ability and the negative counter isn't taken off. Although Practiced Offense has Flashback in it, it has to go to the graveyard first, then the Flashback is "activated"... so it should trigger Moonshadow without a doubt as it goes from my hand to the graveyard. This bug occured with me a couple of times already and it impact on the gameplay of…
1 vote -
rigged game rigged draft
An example of how the game rigs matches in draft
The opponents' hands and draws are a perfect response to my hands and draws, in an absolutely blatant way.
I have attached images as evidence.I play a scry on turn one with Giant's Boulder, and on turn two my opponent plays Master's Councillors to mill exactly countering what I left on top.
What a coincidence! Right?The other two losses were funny. Every time Rhovanion Rampager came down on the curve—a creature that leaves another one on the battlefield when it dies—the opponent ,curiously playing red, answers with Pinecone…
2 votes -
screen froze when oppoenent surrendered
My opponent surrendered while I was trying to tap lands and it wouldn't let me get past the game to go back to the main menu
1 vote -
stone by sunlight
I cast stone by sunlight from the graveyard with Bilbo, thief in the night but the interface choose for me the effect. Costed me a draft,
1 vote -
Attention à vos signelements et à ca que vous dites lors des sondages!!!!
Bonjour,
faites extémement attention au nouveau sistéme de signalement de comportement mit en place derniérement ainsi qu'à vos commentaires lors du sondage suite à la résolution et du sondage qui en suit, si vos commentaires sont bien trop honnête et si vous avez l'idée de dire ce qu'il se passe réellement sur le jeux, vous en payerez le prix!!
En fonction du joueur que vous signalez et si vos commentaires sont un peu trop critique, votre expéreince de jeux devient un véritable ENFER, le jeux vous fait perdre de façon humiliante en truquant la pioche et en vous opposant des…
2 votes -
no aplica arrolla
tenía en juego un "Thorin escudo de roble", equipado con una "motosierra" con 2 contadores y un "Mjolnir, martillo de Thor", por tanto mi criatura era una 5/2 arrolla me bloquearon con una "Amalia Benavidez Aguirre" con un contador o sea era una 3/3 con rebatir y los 5 puntos de daño se los hizo a la criatura debió hacer 2 a la criatura, que serian 4 por el Mjolnir y el resto al jugador
1 vote -
Declare blockers
I was not able to declare any blockers and therefore lost this draft match…
2 votes -
I had a creature die to combat damage under the protection of the second phase of Old Fat Spider Cant See Me.
While defending with a 1/2 Lakeshore Apothecary against a 4/4 Goblin Army, the Lakeshore Apothecary died to combat damage while under the protection of the second phase of Old Fat Spider Cant See Me.
1 vote -
approach the second sun crafting
Approach the second sun is mythic. i was going to craft 4. it says in game it takes wild cards and i have 4 mythic and it is a mythic
1 vote -
YOU HAVE BOTS PLAYING IN DRAFT AND PLAYERS WITH READY MADE DECKS IN DRAFT EVENTS.....LAWYER ,FRUAD ,
it is obvious that there is no random to the shuffler 1, 2 the moment a money transaction happens on this sight it automatically pits the player against a favored bot or player ...there is NO POSSIBLE WAY THE DECKS I AM SEEING WERE BUILT IN A LEGAL DRAFT SETTING ITS JUST NOT POSSIBLE.
your frauds'
scammers, thieves,and now you reek of Disney Land Pedophiles bank roll
LAST 3 sets have been ALL PROMO TRASH
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?