MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2668 results found
-
terrible standard games
i just got the kill 15 creatures quest. and i had 5 creatures total cast against in about 10 best of 3 matches. I never once played against anything other than control. Nothing goes under. Nothing goes over the top. This is the worst the meta has ever been. Game design is an abomination. In particular, tablet of discovery is a huge mistake.
2 votes -
This isn't PvP, it's a scripted farce. The asymmetric draw manipulation and the "clones" infesting every rank.
If both players suffered equally from the same mana issues and RNG variance, I would completely understand. I would accept it without complaint. But my experience with this game is very different.
My opponents repeatedly seem to top-deck the exact answers they need and curve out flawlessly, while my own draws behave very differently.
What is particularly disturbing is the behavior of the opponents I repeatedly encounter. No matter how many times I play against what appear to be different accounts, I frequently see the same opening sequences and the same cards appearing on the same turns.
In a 60-card…
2 votes -
De-bounce failure on command zone & remove perpetual buttons
When my commander dies with a perpetual effect on them, I get two buttons in quick succession: return to the command zone, and remove perpetual effects.
Sometimes, I want to leave my commander in the graveyard so I can use a graveyard perpetual effect. But if they are exiled, I want to return then and not remove effects.
But the "return" and "remove" buttons are in the same location, and aren't denounced properly on the iOS app. So when I return them to the command zone, sometimes the perpetual effects are accidentally removed as well.
Another alternative would be an…
1 vote -
Opponent Blocked Creature with Menace with only one Creature
I just finished a game where my opponent was able to block my creature with menace with only one creature. Why? Log files attached.
2 votes -
Ramaping baloths
Rampaging Baloth was creating 2 per land instead of 1.
2 votes -
Opponent Stats panel won't open
The stats panel for my opponent simply would not open at all, so I had no way to see the information I needed.
I cast Freeze, but because the stats were not working, I couldn’t see how many cards my opponent had left in their deck. I obviously ended up losing because they still had cards remaining.
2 votes -
parallax wave + containment priest vs command zone
opponent's cmd is under pwave. i have containment priest on board. i let pwave go. but opponent was able to move his commander to command zone. this shouldn't happen since the commander doesn't move to another zone.
1 vote -
Casting bug
Walls of Ba Sing Say, 8 cost creature, was cast for two mana, with nothing allowing it to be cast or put onto the battlefield for lower cost or skipping it's cost. No option to upload game log from mobile either...
2 votes -
Warped one ring, activated ability, did not draw a card
I am playing a Tannuk, Steadfast Second brawl deck, and I warped in the one-ring, activated it, and did not draw a card. No effects on either side of the battlefield prevented me from drawing additional cards.
1 vote -
Could not use instants, Timing issues
I was playing against a slivers deck, with no permanent or abilities preventing me from playing instants. I could not play Sejiri shelter or Flare of Fortitude as a reaction to cascade or attack by opponent's creatures. Only when the opponent finished all actions did the game allow me to play instants. I had enough mana up for Shelter and I had non-token creatures for Flare.
When I activated Flare in opponent's next turn's main phase, and I didn't take any damage, the ability of a sliver that says that they get +1 counters after doing damage still activated1 vote -
Unable to pass priority by any way
Space bar was not working, button did not even appeared, I was not able to pass the priority and lost the due to it.
It was a final game before rank up, I am very ****** and want to get annul the result.
Appending a screenshot from the game, where the timer is active, but I cannot pass the priority.
2 votes -
ock21 ou une éniéme fois la preuve du truquage de la pioche en vidéo
Et une preuve de plus en vidéo du truquage de la pioche en mode Classement quand le jeux me fait piocher que les cartes à plus de 6 mana que j'ai en un seul exemplaire dans mon deck , on peut pas dire que cela soit de la malchance quand ça fait la 3éme partie sur 10, pendant que mon adversaire a une pioche parfaite en fonction de la synergie de son deck.
Bon visionnage:
2 votes -
Gino.Unalloyed ou le truquage de la pioche
Bonjour,
autre exemple du truquage indéniable de la pioche pour faire gagner impérativement des joueurs en mode classement ou quand ma pioche se résume à 4 carte à plus de 6 manas alors que j'ai ces cartes en 1 seul exemplaire dans mon deck sauf une et que le joueur avec une carte en main a la seule carte pour me contrer.
On remarquera aussi le petit émot en fin de partie car ce joueur est incapable de se rendre compte du déroulement de la partie et est persuader de savoir jouer alors qu'il n'a fait que simplement jouer son…
2 votes -
guest1 ou le truquage de la pioche dans toute sa splendeur.
Bonjour,
je vous laisse visionner la vidéo de cette partie qui démontre sans aucune ambiguité le truquage de la pioche avec un deck de 250 cartes, les sortie de carte de ce joueur dans les 5 premiers tours defis toute les régles de la probabilité des jeux de carte et ça en mode Classement.
J'ai muligan à 0 volontairement pour que l'on puisse bien se rendre compte de la supécherie de ce jeux et de la mentalité générale des gens qui compose cette communauté de joueur qui paye pour ne pas affronter leurs médiocrité en matiére de construction de deck.
…
2 votes -
Spark Quest not working
Spark's quests keeps bugging out. I just started a couple of days ago and eventually spark told me to play spark rank. After I did, she said to go buy a pack. When I got to the store, I bought a pack and opened it and she didn't respond and the Store tab stayed blue. I restarted the game and she told me I got a wildcard and to follow her to use it. She went to Decks, but when I went there she wasn't there again. I restarted the game again and she was at Spark Rank again. I…
2 votes -
You never fixed Marvel Jump In
I was expecting you to fix the distribution of packets offered, so it wasn't Savage Lands and Fantastic Four every time but you never did. If I want new cards, offering those every time when it's always 3 "random choices" limits my options. Besides, most of the games I play are vs. one of those as half the deck, limiting variability in experiences.
Although it was good in theory, this event was a swing and a miss to me. The regular Jump In's distribution is much better.
2 votes -
Vehicle does not untap when not a creature while targeted by Spider-woman, secret agent
Have a vehicle crewed.
Opponent plays Spider-woman, secret agent, ability targets vehicle
Pass turn, vehicle becomes artifact
My turn comes, at untap, vehicle which is no longer a creature does not untap, which is not how the rule works.Spider woman clearly says creature. The vehicle is no longer a creature.
1 vote -
Spymaster’s vault should utilize “select cards to keep” interface
When conniving for large values (say, x=43) while performing a certain combo I often run out of time selecting which cards to discard. This wouldn’t be an issue playing in paper as I usually only care about keeping one or two pieces necessary to close out the game rather than manually selecting which 43 cards I don’t want. Updating that section of the UI to reuse the end-of-turn discard logic would be a big convenience.
(Playing on ios version 2026.61.30.5042.1300604)
1 vote -
target protected
Opponent is able to target a creature with "Protection from Spells ath tare one or more colors" using Ossification, which is one or more colors (white).
1 vote -
Tricksters Strategem Bug - Final quick draft match
I cast Tricksters Strategem as my final spell. It put one of my opponents creatures into his library, but it did not prompt my creature to connive. This caused my to lose my matchup, I needed to buff my creature to be able to block his trampler
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?