MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2667 results found
-
Playing Arena on iPad - Not being able to pick opponent
While playing Arena on my iPad I tried playing the card “Draconic Fealty” which makes me choose a player. I couldn’t choose my opponent because it always showed the “mute” or “unmute” emote. Please have this fixed. Can’t you offer another way of picking players? Perhaps clicking the name or having a drop down menu?
Cheers,
Gordon1 vote -
superadaptoide
the card superadaptoide its function its having a huge BUG . It has a Indestructible counter , and it has been sent to graveyard by beeing DAMAGE with a card who makes 3 damage.
Indestructible cards only can be kill by -1-1 counters or being exiled. Repair it please because i loose a game unfairly.1 vote -
Game does not allow me to resolve spells and skips my attack and blocking phases.
Game does not allow me to resolve spells and skips my attack and blocking phases. When I casted a spell, the game just ropes me and my spell just remains on screen without resolving. When it comes to the attack phase, I totally have no window to declare my attacker or blocker. In the screenshot attached, you can see that it is my opponent's turn and my sorcery spell is still on screen yet to resolve and my instant spell get stuck there as well without resolving.
2 votes -
Took combat damage while One Ring protection was active
In a Powered Cube Arena Direct draft, on my opponent's turn after I cast The One Ring when I should have had protection, my opponent attacked with a Sentinel of the Nameless City so they could get a map token, leaving other attackers back since attacking should do nothing. But I ended up taking damage. The UI element (glowing shield) indicating I had protection was visible. Only other specific thing happening I can think of was that the Sentinel had an exalted trigger from an Ignoble Hierarch. Attached my game log.
Not sure if I'm supposed to post this part…
1 vote -
World War Hulk
World War Hulk sometimes combines the turn 2 and turn 3 saga options on the same turn (Turn 2). This can lead an overwhelmingly powerful creature. I've only been able to reproduce this in BOT games since I don't have time during a normal game to take down the information.
STR:
- Play World War Hulk, turn 1 casting happens.
- Next turn, Step 3 happens, then Step 2 also happens.1 vote -
Mjölnir, Hammer of Thor bug
In a game today I had Mjolnir equipped to a worthy creature, but it didn't seem to double the damage? It was a one power creature so I'm not sure if that was the reason but it ended up being the difference between a good block and a blowout
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Big glitch or cheating
While in the last game of a premier draft versus player antThony, my turns were being skipped while having available mana, instant speed effects were not available, trying to attack was not possible, etc...
It really looked like my turns were being controlled by the opponent.Game has been stuck for more than 10 minutes while on my opponents turn without any clock running
2 votes -
sunderflock copy
Hello, not sure of that rule. Could be a bug or not : I copied "sunderflock" with "3 steps ahead" and the copy didn't have the "enter the battlefield" effect. Is it normal : ) ?? Thanks in advance.
1 vote -
Wild card
Chrome mox card it says is mythic, I have 4 mythic wild cards to exchange but it ask for rare , if you filter you will see that is mythic but that not what is ask for redeem wild cards
1 vote -
Supreme Verdict Wildcard cost wrong
Supreme Verdict was printed as a Mythic in TMNT, previously only a Rare. The only version on Arena that I can find is the TMNT Mythic version. But it costs a Rare wildcard to craft…
1 vote -
Land draw
Please please please fix the LAND DRAW. OBVIOUSLY THIS IS A KNOWN ISSUE. IM STARTING TO WONDER IF ITS ONLY AFFECTING PLAYERS THAT DONT PAY?!?! IF YOU WANT THE GAME TO COST... CHARGE MONEY TO PLAY!!! IF ITS A FREE GAME DONT ***** WITH PLAYERS TO TRY TO FORCE THEM TO SPEND MONEY.
2 votes -
Can't Activate The One Ring
I can't activate one ring, when i put a creature with karn the great creator
2 votes -
Over damage error
Damage that goes over 1000 doesn’t win the game but glitches
1 vote -
Vous donnez votre argent pour ça!!!
Vous filez votre pognon pour que ce jeux truque la pioche pour vous faire gagner en mode classement!!!!....
7 tours d'affilés à recvoir du terrain pour que mon adversaire gagne.
7 tours de terrain d'affilés pour pas que je sorte une créature qui m'aurait permis de débloquer "Cage de collectionneur".
7 tours de terrain d'affilés pour que mon adversaire sorte une créature vol que je ne pouvait pas contré.
7 tours de terrain d'affilés sans recevoir aucun "Adagia, bastion battu par les vents" que j'ai en 4 éxempleire dans ce deck, qui m'aurait permi de faire de la copie.
7…
2 votes -
Vous donnez votre argent pour ça!!!
Vous filez votre pognon pour que ce jeux truque la pioche pour vous faire gagner en mode classement!!!!....
7 tours d'affilés à recvoir du terrain pour que mon adversaire gagne.
7 tours de terrain d'affilés pour pas que je sorte une créature qui m'aurait permis de débloquer "Cage de collectionneur".
7 tours de terrain d'affilés pour que mon adversaire sorte une créature vol que je ne pouvait pas contré.
7 tours de terrain d'affilés sans recevoir aucun "Adagia, bastion battu par les vents" que j'ai en 4 éxempleire dans ce deck, qui m'aurait permi de faire de la copie.
7…
2 votes -
Invalid Deck in Planar Cube Draft
Having issues when trying to build my Planar Cube Draft deck, and constant disconnects in the event screen
2 votes -
Missing images and descriptions for several events
Many of the events are missing images and descriptions, both on the main screen, when you are looking for events using the Play button, and when you click in to the event. I figured this would resolve quickly, but it's been going on for weeks now - I first noticed it with the new, plane-rotating cube events. But it extends to other events (including the current MWM Phantom Bot Draft).
2 votes -
Bought card from store, not showing up in my inventory
This morning, I went to the store and purchased a card named Valkyrie’s call, which was on discount. I purchased it for gold, around 1,800 gold. When I purchased the card, it disappeared from the store but I cannot find the card and it’s not showing up in my inventory. I performed an advanced search and it is not showing up. Would like to have the card :). Help!!
1 vote -
draft
Server erro and disconnection, result in a game loss during a quick draft.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?