MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2664 results found
-
Glissa, Herald of Predation and Peregrin Took bugged interaction
With Glissa, Herald of Predation on the field, and Peregrin Took on the field:
1. Select Glissa's "Incubate 2 twice" optionActual:
Each incubate 2 triggers Peregrin Took's ability to create 2 food tokens that have 2 +1/+1 counters on them.Expected:
Each incubate 2 triggers Peregrin Took's ability to make 2 food tokens with no counters on them1 vote -
Quand on vous dit que la pioche est truqué (en vidéo)
On arrête pas de vous le dire que ce jeux truque la pioche pour faire gagner des joueurs qui ont donné quelques dollars à cette entreprise pour jouer avec des decks de 250 cartes sans aucune synergie, ce deck est juste un emplilement de carte sans aucune stratégie réelle.
Cet enregistrement démontre clairement que l'adversaire a un tirage de carte qui est impossible et défi tous les calculs mathématique de probabilité avec un deck de 250 cartes alors qu'avec mon deck de 100 cartes ma pioche est clairement fait pour que je ne puisse pas répondre et jouer correctement cette…
2 votes -
Game will not load in after new update
Ever since the recent update, my will not load in past the initial loading screen. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still nothing. It will load for a while and then say "an error occurred, please reconnect or restart". I restart the game, same thing happens. Please help.
2 votes -
Vous donnez votre argent pour ça!!!
Bonjour, voilà à quoi sert votre argent:
il sert à truquer les parties, expliquer moi comment un "Balafreur Invincible" équipé avec juste un "Hachoir d'âmes de Tarrian" peut il passer un jeton construction 8/8..???
Parce que malgré le piétiment et le compact mortel il ne passe pas une défense de 8, certe il détruit ma créature et ne meurt pas mais il ne passe pas la défense et ne m'inflige aucun dégat.
je suis bien content de ne jamais avoir donner le moindre dollar à cette entreprise depuis 5 année que je joue, c'est une hointe!!!!
2 votes -
mythic wildcard lost
I was crafting a Mythic card with one of the two wildcards I had available and a network message appeared.
So I restarted the game and when I tried to craft the card again, it worked, but both of my wildcards were used, for just one copy of the card. Unfortunatelly I don't have a screenshot to prove it that I had two wildcards. I can only show you that now I only have 1 copy of the card and no mythic wildcards left.
Have it ever happened to some of you before ??
How can I possibly recover the…2 votes -
Matchmaking is extremely biased at times.
EIGHT games in a row where I'm playing mono blue control and my opponent has played a turn 2 hexing squelcher essentially making the game over on the spot most of the time. I expect people to use the card sure it's really good but 8 games in a row where my opponent has A) had it and B) played it turn 2 against me the mono blue control player is improbable. The code made that happen. I literally don't see this card played against me unless I'm using a counter heavy deck. Matchmaking isn't random, it has bias and…
2 votes -
Abrupt Game end
- After long game, the game abruptly ended with no input from me as a loss.
- PC
- After opponent's attack, I declared blockers with plenty of time (no timeouts made), opponent sacrificed a lotus token and then game abruptly ended with me losing.
- Game should have just continued as normal.
- See attached log file pulled from right after game.
- N/A
1 vote -
reality fracture draft bug
happened twice. playing arena on windows 11 (not through steam).
during draft (Premier), in pack 3, I drag a card into the deck to pick and the server crashes without any connection issues on my part.
this has caused me twice to lose many picks in the draft and sadly worsened my deck by a large extent, and to me it ruined my enjoyment and severely hurt my winnings.
I would very much like some compensation.
thank you1 vote -
Cannot destroy opponent creatures, enchantments and artifacts
Give us the steps to reproduce the bug: Cards destroying creatures, enchantments and artifacts no longer have any effects on opponents, including when playing against Bot.Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS): PCEnter the actual results you’re experiencing: Cards destroying creatures, enchantments and artifacts no longer have any effects. The creatures, enchantments and artifacts remain active after being targeted even if they don't have hexproof nor invincibility.Enter the expected results of the feature: I'd expect them to go to the graveyard, but they remain on the board.Add any relevant screenshots/videos: None available- …
1 vote -
Reality Fracture commander achievement
Achievement for win games with Reality Fracture commander cant be completed while using a commander from the RF Commander set.
1 vote -
Board state and losing connection
Hi there,
Entered RF pick 2 draft, entire game was played like this with bad connection issues, totally unfair and a waste of coins, really disappointed and would like a refund
1 vote -
Product
So on magic the gathering arena, I think the gameplay would benefit from a permanent brawl event (similar to the pioneer or standard events).
Either competitive or standard brawl.
I would imagine demand for a mode like this is high.
1 vote -
duplicate cards in pack
Opened a pack purchased from the store and received two copies of the same card. Expected each card to be unique within the pack. See attached screenshot.
Windows 111 vote -
Wrong Button being clicked when game lags.
When the games for a second and you are moving the mouse+clicking, you can click on the the wrong button. Ie mulligan instead of keep 7.
1 vote -
No Wizards Have Stepped Up
Look around Wizards. It's 2026. If your investors can't afford absolutely anybody to do the bare minimum of community engagement around here they deserve to lose money. Your jobs are at stake too if people just move on to other things.
1 vote -
Reality Fracture - State Based Check Bug and Massacre Girl Bug
There are some odd bugs in the state-based checks since the Reality Fracture update on my Windows 11 laptop. Playing game in ranked draft with Massacre Girl Most Wanted in play seems to trigger the bugs. I gave opponent 6/4 creature -3/-1 down to a 3/3, blocked with my 4/4, then my creature and his both died, triggering my Massacre Girl. I checked every card on the field, no effects that should cause this, my creature should have lived. Then, my Eye of Jace sacrificed at my upkeep and it triggered my Massacre Girl even though she should only trigger…
1 vote -
Waiting for server continually spinning
For several weeks now whenever I attempt to load the game the waiting for server icon continually spins, I am an android user and it is the only platform available to me. Supposedly the servers are operational. This is particularly frustrating given I have just spent £45 on gems for the fracture release and can rarely get through.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Brain Freeze / Mind's Desire Combo led to me "roping"
My opponent cast Mind's Desire (Storm count 20) into Brain Freeze (Storm count 30) and I had Emrakul in my deck so I didn't lose. But even though I was tapped out and not holding priority, I burned through all my timers just sitting here watching this all resolve, and my turn got skipped after untapping.
1 vote -
Cards disappeared during draft
While drafting reality fracture, at the start of pack 3 all the cards swiped to the left of the screen like I was scrolling through them, but I wasn’t touching the screen at all. They went all the way off the screen and I was unable to get them to reappear, even when I was auto picked and the next pack was passed to me. The only way to fix it was to restart my client, which caused me to miss the first 4 picks of pack 3. Huge bummer that it happened during an event I spent gems on.…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?