MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2663 results found
-
Vv'viza, Orbital Overseer It doesn’t interact well with tokens (not trigger, etc)
Vv'viza, Orbital Overseer It doesn’t interact well with tokens. It happened to me yesterday with an Ascension Airbender that was supposed to put counters on itself but didn’t, and today against an opponent who had an Authority of the Consuls, my creatures came in untapped and without my opponent triggering the gain-life effect (whilst other tokens created did work correctly).
1 vote -
Bug Error when selecting a card in a draft
In the Pick 3 phase of Pack 1, the game automatically selects the last card in the pack for me, and I can't choose a different one. I end up losing a good pick.
1 vote -
error cuando haces un cambio de cartas en un mazo
estás jugando a clasificatorio standard, decides hacer un cambio en tu mazo, cambias algunas cartas, sales del constructor de mazos, le das a jugar, y APARECES EN UNA PARTIDA DE CLASIFICATORIODE PIONEER O DE CLASIFICATORIO DE INTEMPORAL con to mazo standard :'/
PASA MUCHAS VECES... Y PIERDES MUCHAS PARTIDAS :(1 vote -
Wash Away not countering Teferi, Time Raveler
In Brawl, when an opponent casts Teferi, Time Raveler from the command zone I do not get to cast my wash away to counter it. Pls fix the interaction. It happend multiple times in multiple games.
1 vote -
Brawl command zone
Brawl selection to send commander to command zone or library, when command zone is selected, shuffles commander into library instead, has happened 3 times in last 2 days
1 vote -
auto response
This is not a bug report - I want the option to turn on an auto-response to pleasantries from the avatar. I generaly like that I can do these small chat kind of things from there, but I often forget to GG in response to my opponent, and I want, but forget, to say thanks when my opponent say thanks. So for me not to be rude, id like some kind of auto response
1 vote -
iPad gameplay is broken
I was playing fracture reality limited game and my board looked like on the attached screenshot. My lands on top, creatures on the bottom. Opponent’s lands were in the middle and the creatures underneath their lands.
1 vote -
Bug when opening booster
A short while ago, whenever I tried to open a booster pack, a black bar with just a "0" written on it would appear in the center of the screen; a disconnection message would then pop up, sending me back to the main menu. I decided to restart the game, and the booster pack was gone. I haven't been able to determine if the contents were added to my collection—or even what I actually opened. If the items were added, please let me know what was in the pack. Otherwise, I request a replacement booster pack.
1 vote -
Pick 2
Had 8 players in pick 2 drafts twice, which I don’t think was correct.
1 vote -
Avatar the last airbender emote voices
My avatar the last airbender emotes are no longer making any sound. “My cabbages!” “It’s the quenchiest!” And “that’s rough buddy.” No longer make any noise which was the entire reason I bought them. Other sound emotes from different sets appear to work fine.
1 vote -
Curse marred demon always discarding tutored card in limited.
Me and my friend have both been playing curse marred demon, and across 5 instances of varying hand sizes, it has always discarded the tutored card.
1 vote -
Gyruda, Doom of Depths locking the game when Progenitus is it's only target
When resolving the Enters the Battlefield ability of Gyruda, Doom of Depths, if the only legal target is Progenitus, the game locks and you are unable to resolve the ability. Presumably this is because Gyruda's ability is not worded as "may," and so it will not allow you to proceed without selecting a target if the game believes there to be a valid target. However, when attempting to select said target, if Progenitus is the only card milled with an even mana value, it is not available to be chosen, presumably due to it's ability shuffling it back into it's…
1 vote -
cant connect/log in today at all
1 October lost connection to server in all devices
1 vote -
Remove Quickbeast amulet
This card is ridiculous. Remove it from play. Intensity never should have been made and this card is beyond dumb. It spirals way too quickly and is far too cheap to equip.
1 vote -
proft
Was playing Premier Draft and on opponents attack phase I played Proft, Sinister Mastermind 1b ability to discard and give oppenent's 4/3 unflinching Hortimancer -3/-1 (bringing it to 1/2) against my blocking 2/3 Surveilance Phantasm - It did nothing, and my block creature died.
1 vote -
Draft Unresponsive
During draft I was unable to select cards as clicking the cards wasn't registering despite it showing me hovering over them. Closing the client and reopening did seem to correct the issue.
1 vote -
Nadu, Winged Wisdom Brawl Ban
Please reconsider the blanket ban on Nadu, Winged Wisdom in unranked Brawl, particularly by restoring its previously rebalanced Arena version.
The distinction between the two versions matters. Rebalanced Nadu limited its ability to two triggers total each turn, substantially restricting the explosive scaling of the original card. Banning Nadu when tabletop cards were reverted removed an already restricted commander because of the stronger version’s potential.
New commanders such as Aerid Konstrari highlight why this deserves another look. Aerid generates permanent mana artifacts through entering and dying, rewarding token, sacrifice, copying, and recursion strategies. Its basic ramp requires no additional targeting…1 vote -
Opponents creatures invisible
I was playing a ranked match in version when I wasn't able to see my opponent's creatures anymore when they attacked and unable to block them resulting in me losing the match
1 vote -
Etrata, The Silencer
In a Brawl game, Etrata, The Silencer will not return to the command zone after its ability resolves when you so choose. You will hear the 'prrrr' spound (of the 'shuffle away'-sound) as if the 'shuffle back in deck'-mode was chosen. I don't think Etrata is in the deck afterwards, did try and look her up with a tutor but couldn't find her (maybe I'm wrong here, not 100% sure). I don't think there's a problem with her 'shuffle back in deck'-mode.
Playing the pc version (not Steam) on Win11, game version: 2026.63.10.14403.13261101 vote -
ブロッククリーチャー指定ステップの優先権が無視される
ブロッククリーチャー指定ステップの優先権がAP.NAPともに無視されて戦闘ダメージが解決されました。対戦相手は起動型能力を使用できなかった結果敗北しています。
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?