Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2657 results found

  1. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Captain America not showing shield counter.

    I was playing against someone who played a captain amercica and it was a borderless and did not show a shield counter. I was confused as I couldn't target it and when I used deadly cover up, it didn't die and I thought it hadn't had a shield counter. Im guessing it was hidden for some reason. Thx

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Scapeshift

    I bought 2 scapeshift thinking they were mythic and it used my last two rares. I want my rares back. The card displays as Mythic in the system. I added screenshots. You can take two of my mythics if you want, I just want my two rares back.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Morcant's Eyes - Sacrifice cost not working correctly

    Morcant's Eyes sacrifice cost says 4GG, but when trying to activate - it is prompting for 4GG + 1G

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Spider sense not working with Pact of Negation

    Spider sense in hand with 4 islands. I cast Pact of negation during opponent's turn. I should have the option during upkeep delayed trigger to counter the triggered ability with spider sense, but the game just auto-lost me the game.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i used a jump in token and after winning 2 matches, it kicked me and i lost all my cards.

    reimburse jump in tokens, currency, etc and extend the event for us people who have been affected by this bug once its fixed.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ojer Axonil + Death to Our Enemies

    Ojer Axonil + Death to Our Enemies
    Ojer is not recognizing Death to Our Enemies as non-combat damage - if Ojer is out and you split damage in <4 intervals, it does not deal 4 damage to the target designated with less than 4.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Says I acquired packs and I don't have any, I think it happens after every game

    Since the start of Reality Fracture, after every game it says I acquired packs and there are none for me to open. It seems to happen after every game, so I believe this is a bug

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Viewing opponents graveyard is difficult in the view battlefield portion

    The world's tiniest finger is not enough to choose opponents graveyard to view. Move the leave battlefield option away from other app radio buttons. No brainer

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pick two

    El draft de pick two es con 8 jugadores en lugar de con 4 alterando totalmente las probabilidades y la forma de jugar

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Craftwork crusher - only one ability occurs

    Craftwork crusher came into play on my side, I selected deal 4 damage, and draw a card. I targeted Chandra, Torch of Defiance with 2 loyalty to deal 4. It deals 4, Chandra dies, I don't draw a card.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cursed-Marred Demon is bugged

    The card Cursed-marred Demon is bugged. Getting Unholly annex from the deck with the card consecutavely discards Unholly annex right away. This should be discard a card at random, however no matter the hand size, it always discards annex.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Emrakul, the exigent doom

    when playing this cards i had the required mana to cast the card but the only option it would give me was to cast it exiled first what meant i did not have enough mana to cast it until next game what lead me to losing the game, if i had it out i would of been fine. i do not believe this is how the card is meant to be played as no where on the card does it says it cannot be cast unless exiled

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Automatic turn progression issue

    When I activated Mudflat Village ability, in first main phase.
    I haven't played a land yet, and I have land in hand.
    I should have been able to cast the creature card after play any land, but auto-skipped main phase.

    Please fix it.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Way of the healer/Oko the Ringleader ultimate resulting in draw

    Oko ultimate + Ajani Resloute and Way of the Healer resulted in a lot of lifegain triggers which resulted in a draw. This was not an infinite loop nor was it close to approaching the token limit. I spent a good amount of wildcards cooking this up and it was frustrating to be punished for popping off rather modestly.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. PLaneswalker with 0 loyalty???

    Planeswsalker tokens dont die on 0 loyalty

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Won packs, they are not available to open

    I won a few matches today and got two packs. I claimed them but when I went to open them they were not there.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Not selecting upkeep

    I was in a draft Match in the new set and i clicked on a stop in my upkeep so i wouldnt draw from an empty library and it did not allow me the stop in upkeep causing me to lose the game and throw off my first draft of the format? Please help?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. All sorts of problems with latest build for iOS.

    During the draft of Reality Fracture at one point I saw no cards even though it showed I had two packs passed to me. After restarting the app I was thankfully able to see cards and draft them again, not even sure if I auto drafted something. Then during game play everything was screwed up. I kept seeing lands I played in my opponents area. I ended up forfeiting the first match because between that and mana ***** I didn’t think I could win. Then in my last match it happened again. I repaired files mid match and that didn’t…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bug Pick 2 draft put me in an 8 player pod it is supposed to be 4

    Why am i pick 2 drafting in an 8 player pod thats just wrong. Please

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories