Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2657 results found

  1. Avatar taken away

    When arena was new I played it and always used the karn avatar, but as of 1 year ago when I returned, I still have it equipped, but not collected anymore and if I switch I fear I won't get it back which is why I now permanently have a karn avatar

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. pick-two

    Pick-Two Draft Reality Fracture is mis-advertised. states it's a 4 player draft, but 8 players show up. with a pick 2 draft, that means you never see a pack more than once in rotation, and I would not have entered with that knowledge. I want a gold refund.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Creature Type Missing

    Bug: Scultpture is not selectable as a creature type for Patchwork Banner or Metallic Mimic.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Training mode bugs

    There are bugs in tarining mode

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Durante a partide tivemos um erro

    Durante uma partida histórica ranqueada, acho que teve um erro na jogabilidade com a carta Rei-Bruxo de Angmar. Eu lancei uma magia instantânea nele causando 5 pontos de dano a criatura, a carta Rei-Bruxo de Angmar já estava virada na mesa, pois ele tinha atacado no turno passado, então mesmo assim ele pode descartar uma carta e o tornar indestrutível, sendo que na carta Rei-Bruxo de Angmar estava escrito descarte um card, vire-o, ele se tornara indestrutível (mais ele já estava virado).

    During a historic ranked match, I think there was a gameplay error involving the "Witch-king of Angmar" card.…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sideboard stuck

    2026.63.0.14282.1322290

    Sideboard bugged about 15 seconds through selection and all the cards in the sideboard at the top disappeared, undid all of the cards I swapped and was unresponsive until the timer ran out.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Manual Control and Triggers

    Manual control still didn't allow for stacking triggers. I had Enduring Innocence, Umbral Collar Zealot, and Voice of Victory with no triggers used for the turn. I wanted to attack with Voice of Victory and stack my trigger for Enduring Innocence and sacrifice creatures to my Umbral Collar Zealot in an attempt to surveil to my win condition. Instead, even with full control, the trigger automatically resolved which is not true to gameplay. I should have a window where the enters the battlefield trigger is on the stack and I can sacrifice however many creatures are available to surveil with…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Profile bottom left

    In the "Profile" tab in the bottom-left corner, a recent update added a new option to customize the profile. However, the "Friends" icon is still displayed in the game and overlaps one of the tabs. It's a struggle to avoid tapping things I don't intend to, as you can see in the attached screenshot

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I can't delete the backup file since 2026-09-20

    Your stupid cryptic team made the game lock my usb flash stick in which I had a new backup of the game created at 20 September 2026 from Steam. I can't delete the file with the command prompt as an administrator, I can't delete it in Windows Safe mode, I can't format the usb. Your stupid game made my usb flash stick protected.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Store pack selection bug

    The dropdown menu for selecting a different pack set falls behind the option to purchase a pack.
    (IOS)

    See screenshot.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Magic needs a format between beginner decks and invested play

    I recently taught Magic to new players with Welcome Decks. They enjoyed the game, but afterward I struggled to answer: “What should we play next?”

    I would like a small, non-rotating 60-card format using a whitelist of simple existing cards (perhaps 300–500). Cards like Duress or Opt teach fundamental Magic while remaining easy to understand.

    The format should be deliberately cheap: normal versions of all legal cards should cost only a few dollars at most, with reprints if necessary.

    Most importantly, please support it with regular store and Arena events, open to experienced players too. On Arena, the legal pool…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER

    When I load the game it goes through the beginning garbage with the blue screen. Then it goes to a black screen with a circle that says connecting to the server and it never connects to the server. It just sits there. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled everything. Cleared the cache, etc, etc, etc. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to play your game man. Never had these issues until Friday. Cleared the game Dad in cash downloaded 4 gigs of data got into the game and here we are again the next day doing the same thing…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Top bar including options not working

    The top bar where u choose between decks shop and stuff is not working. And in game I can't click oops grave, deck hand or even open the menu to concede

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Eternal Wanderer/Ugin Causes Game to Lag

    When I was playing Arena on PC, I had Ugin the Ineffable on the field. When I used his +1 (Exile the top card of your library face down and look at it. Create a 2/2 colorless Spirit creature token. When that token leaves the battlefield, put the exiled card into your hand.) it exiled the Eternal Wanderer (alternate art version) as the face down card. However it showed as a mostly invisible card. The only thing showing was the top bar of the car (usually where the card name goes) but it was blank of any text. My game…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Play with random deck.

    After selecting a play queue, add an option for a random deck from "My Decks" to be selected.

    Would be great for players with a ton of decks, with some being forgotten down at the bottom of the list. Decks would only be selected for the queue that they are assigned in the deckbuilder, and possibly additionally filtered for only "favorite" tagged decks.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Arena draft

    New Update in Arena where you choose a card for first pick and double click... then you dont get it and it isnt chosen. Then you right click and double click... then you don't get it and it isnt chosen. Repeat for a minute and a half. Then on the last chance you dont get it and get a expedition map. 10/10 product I hope for the worst for this ******* **** company after having to grind for 3 weeks to get enough ******* gems to do one draft and do not get half the ******* cards I chosen and…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tapped creature for white mana, had 1 white mana already. Couldn't use to cast 2 white mana enchantment

    Tapped a creature for white mana. I had one white and 3 blue. I wanted to cast a UWW enchantment and couldnt

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Friendly Brawl not connecting

    I tried connecting with my partner to play a Friendly Brawl game, and while on their iPad it played all the sounds of a successful game connection, I was in the game while they were still on the loading screen “waiting for opponent.”

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Missing Store Bundles - Bug

    I am inquiring about the status of the Planeswalker and Spark Bundles that were previously available to purchase before the Hobbit pre-orders.

    Are they gone for good?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How about a warning when attempting to destroy indestructible equipment that's currently equipped?

    When attempting to destroy Captain America's Shield today with a "destroy nonland permanent" ability, it failed (as it should). However, it would have been nice to get a brief "Are you sure? This permanent is indestructible." prompt. When an indestructible equipment is equipped, its "indestructible" icon is hidden behind the creature card.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories