Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2652 results found

  1. Wolverine, best there is

    Wolverine, best there is doesn’t always trigger his + at end of turn. Used both gaintfall and sylvan smite on different turns same game and got no +1 plus one counters. Was on my iPhone

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Omen Path Cards Missing

    Through the Omenpath Cards, both in collections and in the filter screen, seem to be missing or have been swapped for Spider-Man cards.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Blank screen

    During gameplay, I tried to cast a removal spell and was unable to select a target. When I tried to hit “cancel,” the game would not progress. I left the client and came back in, and the screen was blank (though the timers were still working). I was on iOS iPhone 15

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Suggestion: Weekly Rotating Casual Events and Friend Matches in MTG Arena

    Hello, MTG Arena team.

    I would like to share a suggestion regarding in-game events.

    I recently played the Midweek Magic Momir event and found the experience very interesting and fun. It is a format that feels different from the usual modes: more casual, unpredictable, and a lighter way to enjoy Arena outside the traditional queues.

    Many online games feature weekly or longer-running events, offering alternative rotating modes that keep the experience fresh and varied. With that in mind, I believe MTG Arena could benefit from a weekly rotating casual event format, with special events available for a longer period of…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can't cast Depower at End of Combat step even with full control

    Sometimes I want to cast Depower on my own creature to draw a card, and I want to do that on an attacking creature at the end of combat step so I can both do damage and get the cost reduction. Even with full control on, the game does not let me, it just skips past the end of combat step. I tested it in a bot match and found the same issue with Ephara's Dispersal and Moon Circuit Hacker. I'm pretty sure I remember Ninjitsu working after damage before, but not anymore.

    This is on Windows using Steam.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bug with playing Titania in Limited freezing client on iOS

    I was playing a limited game at the record of 6-2 on iOS. In my final match played out the card in the attached screenshot (Titania) and the whole game froze. It did not allow me to finish the game. My opponent was so there but i was given a game loss when I logged back in. All I did different that turn was switched to full control before my main phase and I drew my card, played Titania and was not able to select ‘discard card’ or ‘pay two extra mana’ for the casting cost the game just froze…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bug, breaks game until 1-2 resets

    The issue I’m experiencing is that if I leave Arena running in the background on my iPhone, running ios 26.6, when I reopen the app I’m prompted to reconnect to the server. I reconnect, then the home screen shows an unknown, seemingly random event, my decks do not appear, recently played games aren’t there, yet my account is logged in and I have the correct amount of in game currency. The home screen is different in nearly every way from the app when it’s functioning, but usually completely closing the app and reopening it resets everything, but about a third…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. server problem = battle lost

    server problem = battle lost

    for minutes server was down, then finally restarted but too late (i lost my turn).

    Zero connection issues with my PC.

    here's my log

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Access full control button on mobile device

    Just lost a draft game as I was trying to enter full control mode while I had a “bounce a permanent I control to owner’s hand” trigger on the stack. I wanted to tap a mana dork before bouncing it and replaying it. Sadly with lands under the “access full control” button I bounced a land. Can we make the access full control button easier of access on mobile?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dauthi Voidwalker with Paradigm

    Platform: Steam

    To reproduce:
    Opponent had Dauthi Voidwalker out.
    I cast Decorum Dissertation.
    Opponent sacrificed the Dauthi Voidwalker and cast the Decorum Dissertation.

    What should happen:
    Decorum Dissertation has the Paradigm ability which makes it exile itself as part of its resolution. The Dauthi Voidwalker's replacement effect that exiles cards with a void counter if they would go to the graveyard should not happen because the Paradigm card never tried to go to the graveyard. Decorum Dissertation should be exiled with no void counter on it and therefore not castable by the Voidwalker.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can't Play Instant Getaway Glamer in response to triggered abilities

    I had mana available to cast Getaway Glamer on a creature in response to triggered abilities by my opponent. There were no cards on the board preventing me from casting on their turn. They continued to sacrifice creatures triggering a creature ability to drain me one life and gain them one life. I was not able to remove that creature and was not able to prevent the loss that should have been available to do so.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. urza

    there is a bug with urza's bauble

    the bug is that no matter how many you use in one turn, they always reveal the same card in opponents hand, and it should be random

    you just need to use 2 or more baubles in the same turn to check the bug

    im using steam

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Cannot scroll to the side and target creature

    I had a huge stack of storm and cast thunderbolt(not sure of the name. It does 4 damage to any target when kicked). They had a bunch of creatures and when I scrolled to the right to target those creatures it didn't let me select them while scrolling. It actually targeted me instead. I didn't realize it was targeting me and lost the game by killing myself.

    Playing on android

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. rigged game

    The way we’re treated is disrespectful; every time I play Pioneer, I end up losing most of my matches because I get mana-screwed or mana-flooded, constantly drawing cards that are irrelevant to what my opponent is playing. At this point, it’s actually funny.
    It’s incredible how lucky my opponents get with everything; it’s clear they just won’t let me play.
    I went from being in the top 98% of Mythic rank to having my win rate tanked—dropping below 90%—so I couldn't secure a numbered ranking by the end of the month. I hope all the sons of ******* I get…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Honor The Past and Soovril, Patient Antiquarian interaction broken

    When Honor the Past brings Soovril, Patient Antiquarian back from the graveyard, the tap ability does not function. There is no way to target or activate the tap ability even when the conditions are met. Is Soovril meant to work on permanents only?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hobbit Quick Draft Play Error/Bug

    During a Hobbit Quick Draft, I canceled out of a match before I was paired with an opponent. I think made a few updates to my deck and hit the play button to start a new match. Upon starting, I was put into an ongoing match that said I was about to forfeit if I didn’t play. It looked like the game had already skipped my first turn of the match, and I started well behind my opponent and ended up losing.
    I want to report this bug but would also like my 5,000 coin draft entry fee credited.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Powered Cube Draft Ward Bug

    During my recent Powered Cube Draft I was in the final game of the series, I cast an Aang's Iceberg targeting my opponent's Thalia, Guardian of Thraben that was equipped with Lavaspur Boots and a Sword of Fire and Ice. When I am asked to pay the Ward the cost is no longer 1 mana but its asking me to tap a non-land permanent instead, the game locks up and I'm unable to take any action and the game crashes. Once I am able to reconnect the I was timed out of paying the ward and I ultimately lost the…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hey - how about you all just go fu(k Yourselves

    Hey - how about you all just go fu(k Yourselves

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. juego trucado mal rng

    Es una falta de respeto el trato que nos dan, cada vez que juego en pioneer tengo que perder la mayoría de partidas porque me quedo atascado en tierras o hago manaflood, robo cartas irrelevantes constantemente contra lo que juega el oponente. En este punto ya es gracioso.
    Es increíble la suerte que tienen los oponentes en todo, esta claro que no me dejan jugar.
    De tener estar en 98% mítico me han hundido bien el winrate para que no pueda llegar a tener número al final del mes hasta por debajo del 90%, ojalá les de un cáncer terminal…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories