MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2648 results found
-
Unable to sacrifice bomat currier
On Android, add stops to phases, put unholy heat on the Stack, try to sacrifice bomat currier to get delirium
Could not activate the ability, its not Timing restricted
1 vote -
Go nuts card bug
In the 4th match of Arena qualifier day 1 i've encoutered a bug with “go nuts” card and “loki laufeyson” .
In the match i've activated loki to copy the “go nuts” fight spell. For some reason i could not change the target of the “go nuts” spell meaning, the same creature had to fight both times the same creature. I was able to place the counter on another creature but i was not able to change the fighting targets.
2 votes -
land fetch confused with surveil
I tried to fetch a land with Fabled Passage but got a surveil screen and I couldn't click on any of the lands to fetch :(
I tried twice in the game to fetch a land and couldn't. So I lost this ranked game. -_-2 votes -
hawkeye's bow BUG
used evil's thrall to take control of an opponents creature. this creature had hawkeye's bow attached.
attacked with the stolen creature that had hawkeye's bow attached and h.bow did one damage to ME.
card text h.bow: whenever equipped CREATURE becomes tapped, IT(!) deals one damage to each opponent.
Result should be like this:
The ability triggers.
Because I control the creature, the game looks at who my opponents are.
The creature deals 1 damage to my opponent (the player I took it from)1 vote -
Asset Error every time I start Arena. It also happens randomly during drafts and games— I've tried everything
Every time I start Arena I get this message (attached). It reboots Arena slowly. It also randomly happens randomly during drafts and games. I have submitted 4 bug reports this month already (so far) for events that have been disrupted by this bug.
This has been going on for many months now (for me), but it has been happening for years to other people, judging by the history of posts on reddit and other sites. I have tried every single recommended method to fix this error: Clearing the AppData folder, checking to make sure my Windows default language is set…1 vote -
Brawl Currently Unplayable
Brawl has been “waiting for an opponent” for more than four minutes and I can't even quit the event. This is the state Brawl is in, the image with Phyrexian text is ranked, other is casual. Are not enough people playing the format? The waiting times are too long, I remember waiting at least, a minute at the most. This isn't me being harsh, but is there to look into it further? I even repaired the game files.
Thank you.
1 vote -
Winter Soldier, Reborn Avenger
Winter Soldier, Reborn Avenger Is missing from the marvel superheroes set. Please add him into the game so I can add him to my deck
1 vote -
Firja alt art is showing me asset errors
Today I had to relaunch the game 5 times, and it wasn't until I notice the following thing. I tried to edit a deck in specific, and just by opening it, "asset error". Then I exported the deck and imported it again, to do a clean "restart" of it. No errors so far. Then I go to apply styles: "Asset error detected".
I've been testing with different card styles and no error whatsoever. But whenever I display Firja Judge Of Valor, specificially the Multiverse Legends alt art: Boom, "asset error". Tried uploading a video of the testing but I'm not…
1 vote -
Game froze in draft match and could not reload
Was in the middle of a quick draft Hobbit match and the game froze after casting a spell. Couldn't get it to work, so restarted app hoping to rejoin game in time. Game would not even load up; was a black screen. Had to restart android phone to get app to load again. When it did, I had lost the match even though I was winning when the game froze. Either a trash product or a hacker. Congrats, Wizards! I have been playing arena for over 6 years now and I can unequivocally say that they do not care to…
1 vote -
No priority given on Thorin, Mountain-king's target trigger
Thorin, Mountain-king enters and attaches Lavaspur Boots to itself. It targets my Mossborn Hydra to deal damage.
Normally, when equipment is attached and Thorin targets a creature, priority is given to respond.
Priority was skipped over, and the damage resolved without giving me a chance to respond. I had a valid response (Royal Treatment), mana available, and nothing on the field would have prevented me from casting my spell.
This has only happened a couple times out of many similar instances. The only thought from the most recent match is that the Lavaspur Boots gives haste which creates a weird…
1 vote -
Se me ha caido el servidor jugando
Estaba jugando una partida contra un usuario y se me ha caido, justo en el turno en el que podia hacer algo, yo en el movil lo veia bien, y estaba activo, pero no me dejaba porque ponia que tenia que conectar. Mi version es la 2026.62.50.7001.1316311
Estoy jugando en Android.1 vote -
Draft crashed
I was doing the premier Dominaria draft when at the end of pack 2, I got the message "Unable to make a draft pick" and spinning circle. It was only one card left. Eventually I reconnected but missed first 3 picks of pack 3. This happened on 9/17/26 around 6:15 AM PDT.
1 vote -
milling does not work
whenever i play a card with a mill effect, the mill was ignored and the clock was automatically running out while the other effects resolved normally. very brutal gameplay bug.
1 vote -
juego trucado
es llegar a platino en limitado y te lo trucan, draft con 16 tierras curva baja, buena baraja de enanos aggro, hago manaflood igual, me ponen segundo en 5/6 juegos, me fuerzan a hacer mulligans y ni con esas pillo apenas drops de turno 1-2 de los 8 que llevo, terminé 3-3 y porque a un subnormal que tenia mejor rng que yo se le fue la conexión ya que me ganaba (que se joda de todas formas) es imposible tener tan mal rng en draft y siempre en platino, no se lo cree nadie, como si en platino te…
1 vote -
Produkte
Hi Wizards of the Coast Team,
First of all, a huge thank you for making Magic: The Gathering Arena so accessible—I really enjoy playing it on mobile on the go.
I’m writing to propose a new feature that I think would be a massive quality-of-life addition for the community: a local match replay and simulator system, inspired by chess-style game notation (like PGN).
The Core Idea
During a live match, the game state changes could be logged sequentially into a lightweight text-based data file (similar to chess move notation). Instead of storing this data on your servers, Wizards could simply…1 vote -
rigged game azorius control pioneer
why the opponent coco always hits the aven interrupter? it is happening 4/5 times, I think the "randomness" in this game deserves a review.
Ban Vivi Ornitier too in Pioneer or the 2 mana artefact agathas soul cauldron, That garbage is risk-free; it generates tons of mana with a creature affected by Tides of Summoning, since you don't even have to tap it or give it haste, You just press it and that's it—23423 mana with no risk with no counterplay
Change the opponents rng, your game is garbage. Their sequences and opening hands are perfect, as are their…
1 vote -
Bug: Energized Raptor Frequently Exiles Another Copy of Itself
Hello,
I would like to report a possible bug involving Energized Raptor in MTG Arena for iOS.
I play a Mono-Red Burn deck containing multiple copies of Energized Raptor. When I cast the card from my hand and its triggered ability exiles cards from the top of my library, another copy of Energized Raptor is exiled unusually often.
Based on my games, this happens in approximately 80% of the cases in which I cast Energized Raptor. The frequency seems far too high to be explained by normal random variation and may indicate an issue with the card’s ability or with…
1 vote -
Culling Ritual Priority
When your opponent casts Culling Ritual you should get priority to sacrifice things like treasure tokens in response.
1 vote -
Game transitioning phases during the stack.
Just played a game of Historic Brawl on my Mobile device and my opponent activated a bunch of landfall triggers and played cards on my turn in response to me playing my commander on my first main phase. They somehow controlled my triggered abilities of my orcish bowmaster to deal dame to me and then proceeded to go to their attack step and attack me all before my first main phase had concluded. I Believe the game glitched out because it was acting like it transitioned to their turns main phase when they activated abilities of their creatures on my…
1 vote -
Card indefinitely suspended in review during brief server disconnect
While selecting a card to put on battlefield had a brief server disconnect. Card got stuck in review stack unable to do anything with. Game continued and didn't interact with card.
Playing on a Samsung Galaxy phone.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?