MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2646 results found
-
首謀者、オーコのパワータフネスについて
首謀者、オーコが同カードの能力により生成した3/3大鹿トークンのコピーになった際に、首謀者オーコに+1/+1カウンターがついていないにも関わらず、51/51というサイズになりました
スパーキーで試したところ、パワータフネスは共に300を超えました
このサイズは正常な値ですか?1 vote -
solitude for free and no sneak.
surrendered a game after i was given no option to replace an unblocked mossborn hydra with Raphael, the Nightwater via the sneak ability(stop adding new mechanics for no reason) . after that, the opponent was able to play Solitude via flash for FREE, exiling my mossborn.
Log attached1 vote -
REPORTING A BUG
Every time I'm in the middle of a game and I have to go report a bug to you guys when that game ends. I can't get back to the main screen. It just sits there saying waiting for the server with a circle loading and then eventually it times out and says retry which forces me to restart the game. So every single time I make a report a bug I have to completely restart your game. Why one of the features of your game and you can't even run it properly? Then add on top of that the…
1 vote -
Greasewench
I attacked with Greasewench Goblin into a 2/3, with the intention of activating its exhaust ability if they blocked, and when they blocked, I was not given priority to activate the exhaust ability, so my Greasewench Goblin died without killing the opposing creature.
1 vote -
Ancient Adamantoise
I had two Ancient Adamantoise creatures out, and the opponent had me on very ******** (I believe three, since I got to one and then cracked a food token). The opponent had two creatures (Doctor Doom and some goblin) that pinged me when they discarded cards for a small amount total (I believe one and two damage). They had a third creature that put a minus one counter on all my creatures, which killed all 15 of my 1/1 forest dryad land creatures. Neither of our boards had anything that responded to creatures dying. The ping effects entered the stack…
1 vote -
Down in the valley and troop of ponies
Wanted to sack troop of ponies in response to saga trigger, took full control. Saga sacrifices without giving me the window to sack a troop and get elf token and land.
1 vote -
Draft interface frozen/can't make picks
Drafting dominaria united on my PC resulted in multiple picks missed from the interface not allowing me to make a pick. I had to restart multiple times and by the time I re-entered the draft I had missed picks. I do a lot of drafts and this hasn't been a huge issue but in this case it definitely derailed my draft and left me with a suboptimal deck.
1 vote -
Card mechanic not working
This card doesnt do what it says. Put it down on 3rd turn and did dmg on 4th. Opponent was at 24 life. Went down to 22 life and didnt lose the half life rounded like the card says.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Asset verification
Game will give me an asset needs to be verified error on standalone and steam client in the middle of the match, many times when im searching for lands, and it will keep looping and give me the same error after restarting and re-entering match, forcing me back into the game. It has made me unable to play the game, been playing for 8 years +
1 vote -
Stir Up Trouble not allowing Goblin Plate Mail to be selected to sacrifice for the additional cost.
When attempting to pay the additional cost to play Stir Up Trouble the interface would only allow me to select my one creature in play ignoring my unequipped Goblin Plate Armor. On a subsequent turn the interface would skip to the auto-pay prompt even after selecting the sacrifice a creature or artifact option.
1 vote -
Text boxes
In both the deck builder and the “all decks” view, when trying to edit text with iOS (such as to change deck titles or enter search terms), selecting the text box (with ipad touchscreen or trackpad) does not work. When I press it, it doesn’t bring up the keyboard or allow me to type anything.. I tried repairing game files and restarting with no success.
1 vote -
Disapearing decks
My decks all just straight up disappeared anyone know what happend
1 vote -
My creature was permanently tapped, rather than being destroyed
Opponent cast "destroy all creatures" and I countered with an instant that would return the card to my hand, which the opponent countered (i dont remember which spell).
The creature stayed on the board, permanently tapped, not being untapped during untap phase.
I do have a log file, but i think it's too large, as the upload fails. Any other place to upload the log?
1 vote -
too many dual lands in mixed-up draft
there should be less dual lands and more actual cards so that the drafts are more interesting
1 vote -
Client got stuck when opponent conceded while choosing mana for Starting Town
I'm playing on PC 2026.62.50.14123.1316311
I was playing a match and had an Essence Channeler in play so I wanted to make sure my Starting Town made colored mana in order to trigger the vigilance. As I was choosing the color for Starting Town, my opponent conceded and rather than getting a victory screen I was stuck in match with all the in-game animations playing but the client was totally unresponsive otherwise as there were no interface buttons available and I had to force quit and restart the client.
I would have expected to get a victory screen instead, but…
1 vote -
In Sideboarding, specific cards cannot be clicked or selected (Unclickable card bug)
During sideboarding in Traditional (Bo3) matches, specific cards become completely unclickable and cannot be selected.
- Due to this bug, I cannot change my deck configuration within the time limit.
- It happens frequently, forcing me to play at a severe disadvantage.
- It occurs even with normal cards, regardless of styles.
Please investigate and fix this game-breaking bug as soon as possible.
1 vote -
double click to edit deck changing format
when you double click to edit your deck in the bottom right of your screen, the game still registers the click and ends up changing your format unintentionally
1 vote -
Deck did not load, client crashed, auto loss
I wanted to play a standard ranked match. After pressing play, I only saw an empty playing field. Neither my Deck nor my Avatar loaded. Nothing happend for minutes. So i closed the client via windows task manager. Afterwards I dropped from mythic rank 383 to 785. So i suppose, the game was counted as a loss.
1 vote -
Strip mine
I face decks with Strip Mine in them during competitive brawl matches all the time and when i try and add it to my deck it says it is banned in the format. Why are others able to use it while i can’t
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?