MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Didn't receive second ICR from jumpstart

Looking at my collection after playing two jumpstarters and winning two games, I only seem to have received rares from my 1st ICR. I received three rares in my starting pack (Bogbrew Witch, Glorious Anthem, and Witch of the Moors) and remember winning one ICR (Doomed Necromancer). I went 2-0 with that deck and resigned. Second deck, I received three rares again (Isamaru, Hound of Konda, Pack Leader, and Muxxus) and won another rare (Scholar of the Lost Trove). I went 2-2 with that deck and resigned. However, those eight rares are the only eight in my recently-received cards, and…

19 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't create a new deck

I go to "Decks", click a category, and then clicking the "+" does nothing.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Let us be able to choose default versions of basic lands.

What's the point of having two and a half page full of mountains if we always just get to see one of those mountains in all of our decks because it's too cumbersome to fix it manually?

When you build a deck and basic lands gets added to your deck you should be able to choose which basic land version/versions you want the auto-filler to use. It's too bothersome to fix this manually with every new deck you build. Clicking 9 mountains away to add 9 mountains of your preferred art back in. Then repeating it for the other colours…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Lost Zendikar Rising pack

I was opening my zendikar rising packs today, then the server lagged, it said "cannot open pack, please try again later", I had 6 when i clicked on it, then i checked back and I had 5, and I didn't get new cards in my collection. My pack just disappeared. I am hoping there would be a way to get it back?

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Al lanzar el juego se queda en negro

Luego de la ultima actualización de la semana del 12 de marzo, al abrir el juego mi pantalla se queda en negro con el mouse del magic arena pero no pasa nada mas, des instale el juego y lo volví a instalar y pasa lo mismo

24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Crafting Rares/Mythic Rares and losing wild cards but not getting cards

I received 2 Rare Wild Cards and 1 Mythic Rare Wild Card from one of the chests that you get from getting duplicate cards. I went to use those wild cards and when I used the mythic rare wild card using the "Craft" button in my deck, it just froze. The only way to get my game going again was to hit escape. When I did this, it used my mythic rare wild card but did not give me the card I crafted. I did this again with both my rare wild cards and got the same results.

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Deck builder does not let me create a new deck. clicking the plus button does nothing and sorting my decks doesn't seem to be working proper

plus/add deck button does nothing. Sorting through decks doesn't seem to work properly either. I cannot create or make any new decks in any format. The size of the icons often don't fit the screen where "edit" button is cut off

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Final Color Challenge: cast 100 spells - Reward: 5 decks

I completed the final challenge only to receive 5 completely rotated decks. I thought I was supposed to get the other 5 starter decks that I was missing? How do I fix this or get someone to fix this? I've seen a lot of people mention this bug on the subreddit but have not seen anything about a resolution.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. deck quest not showing up

Hi, I just recently started playing again, and I am not getting the multi color deck quests. I have all the current mono colored decks, but there's not quest to start getting the dual color decks.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Daily deck contained only rotated cards.

I received the Selesnya Conclave deck as my daily quest deck. Am I supposed to be able to receive decks of rotated cards?

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Daily deck contained only rotated cards.

I received the Selesnya Conclave deck as my daily quest deck. Am I supposed to be able to receive decks of rotated cards?

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. amonkhet remastered basic lands not available

The basic lands of amonkhet remastered are not available in the deck builder, and are listed as not owned. This despite having bought both packs of amonkhet remastered in the store and drafts.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I got a Historic deck instead of a Standard one

I got a Historic Deck (specifically Selesnya Conclave) from the beginner deck quest rather than an up-to-date, Standard one like I've gotten the three times before. The quest even showed the newer, current rotation deck I was supposed to get until I received the actual award.

I'm 99% sure this isn't suppose to happen, and it kind of bummed me out to get unusable cards. Hopefully this can be resolved somehow.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Unlocked deck from daily quest does not appear in deck list

Unsure if a fluke, but steps to reproduce:
    1) Have daily quest (play 25 W/G spells) to unlock new preconstructed deck (UB)
    2) Play in Standard 2021 Play queue
    3) Complete quest during Standard 2021 Play match
    4) See reward for completing quest, including 2021 UB preconstructed deck (Mutation Station)
    5) Click "claim prize"

Expected results:
    The new deck (and possibly its 2020 equivalent, House Dimir) is selectable in Constructed queues and editable under the Decks tab.

Actual results:
    No new decks have appeared. It appears that the cards from Mutation Station were added to my collection, even though the…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. crafting glitch

I atempted to craft 2 destiny spinners, but after clicking on the card in the crafting menue, the game froze. I presed escape to exit the screan with that asks if you want to craft, and the NEW icon poped up over the card, however I didnt own it yet. further more I lost two uncommon crafting slots.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Wildcard

I used a rare wildcard to make crystalline giant and it freaked out and stole my wildcard without adding the giant to my collection :( I would very much like my wildcard back or the giant.

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Lost two mythic wildcards while crafting

Attempted to craft two mythic cards (there are already two in a deck). Went to the crafting screen and after selecting to craft two more, it froze. I let it sit for about a minute, frozen, and then hit escape. No cards, wildcards are gone.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. wrong item received

Hello,
    I was to receive an elemental de Guul Draz but I received an elemental de Ondou instead.

If possible I would like to receive the Guul :) thank you.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Quest for new deck did not award deck

Today I did the color quest to get the deck with the shark on it. (25 White or Green spells) Once Finishing this quest, I did not retrieve the deck and the quest is now on a cool down.
    I was really looking forward to this pre-con also.

1) Have daily quest (play 25 W/G spells) to unlock new preconstructed deck (UB)
    2) Play in Standard 2021 Play queue
    3) Complete quest during Standard 2021 Play match
    4) See reward for completing quest, Shark deck
    5) Click "claim prize
    6) New Deck not in decks
    Can I get my deck?

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Cards showing "In Deck" are not in my deck

Cards lit up in the collection as "In Deck" are not in my deck. It is then impossible to put 4 copies in my actual deck (since the game thinks they are already there). In fact, when I remove all the cards from my deck (0 cards), some cards remain lit up as "In Deck" in my collection. (For example, in the attached screen shot and log, the game thinks there are 2 Raging Goblins in my deck, when my deck is actually empty).

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base