MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. disappearing packs

I start opening my new Zendikar Rising packs
    Open a pack
    Click another pack to open it
    Error, cant open pack right now
    Reload the page, open pack
    Click next pack at bottom of screen
    error, cant open pack

rinse repeat those steps 3 or 4 more times and finally realize my packs are disappearing every time i got that error. I had 59 packs to start with. Lost at least 4 to that stupid error.

We better get reimbursed for all the disappearing packs.

Not a smooth launch day today, eh?

6 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lost my rare wildcard

I used a rare wildcard to get a Setessan Champion, and then the game froze for a moment, a second later I noticed I didn't get my card and lost my wildcard.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. wild card not redeemed

Hello, the issue with wild cards not being redeemed is still prevalent. I have lost 2 rares and a mythic to crafting without receiving the card.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Finish game
    2. remove cards from deck
    3. add uncollected cards to deck
    4. Redeem cards and screen does change (possible missed trigger?)

You can escape out of it but you lose the wild cards and do not gain the new cards. You can also interact with the friends list.

I would like the wild cards to be refunded and am offering every information that I can in order to…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Importing AKR Split-cards does not work. Import fails

AKR split cards are handled differently than other split cards like in GRN etc. and they cannot be imported to MTGA like a normal decklists (Non-MTGA specific decklist with setname and number).

When importing normal decklists they will fail import because of "unknown card title". Split cards from other sets like GRN does not have this problem. In the decklist below both AKR cards will fail import but Response // Resurgence will work fine.

Deck
    1 Response // Resurgence
    1 Commit // Memory
    1 Never // Return

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Extra copies of cards from new set! (I.E. Getting Fabled Passage in M21 after owning 4 copies in ToE)

It has been very annoying to collect copies of certain cards in MTG Arena that I already have 4 of (Ex. collecting M21 copies of Fabled Passage when I won 4 from Throne of Eldraine). It also comes up in rewards and drafts.

Could we be compensated for this with a comparable wildcard? Also, it would be nice if you went back and did this for previously released cards.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. While crafting cards, game freezes. Loosing wild cards.

Had that issue 3 times now. When I select a card I do not own yet and hit craft in the deck builder mode, my computer freezes. I can only hit hit ESC to get everything rolling again but end up losing my wild card. And yup, the card is not crafted.

How can i get them back ? This is annoying as ****... Lost one of each but mythic wild card.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can't Edit Deck in BO1 Premier Draft

Last night i started a last BO1 Premier Draft and soon realized that i was way to tired. So after the draft i saved the deck without cutting it to a 40 cards deck.
    today I logged in to build my deck and start playing but the deck disssappeared and I cant edit it anymore.

I won't wait until monday for your answer/bug fixes so please refund my draft

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. crafting

also tried crafting a vito thorn of the dusk rose used 3 crafting golds but didnt give me the cards

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Cards default to alternate art despite option to apply them being disabled

I have a bug that causes cards in my collection to always default on their alternative art despite having the option to apply card styles disabled. A simple way to reproduce it is to select Narset, Parter of Veils in the collection (which in my case is defaulted to her stained glass art) and change it to her normal skin. Then leave the collection and already the card is back to being stained glass.

I can reproduce it in all kinds of ways and it never stays the way I select it. The same is true for all stained glass…

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Unable to create a new deck

I have been unable to import/create a new deck since the update. Nothing happens when I click the new deck option. i can delete and edit existing decks - but that's it.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Renewal Gift gave me Basic Land Cards

Like some of the users, i got a bunch of basic land cards from the Renewal Eggs and only 6 cards from the Zenrikar Rising set.

Attached is the only zendikar rising set that i got, while i did get some of the new standard cards from previous set, still mostly are basic land cards>

I suppose that is not what is intended, since Basic Lands cards are free.

Could you please resend my renewal gift if possible? Thank You

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Pathways Lands in Brawl Defy Color Identity

In Brawl, the new Pathways lands are coming up as available to go into a deck when the reverse side violates color identity.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Renewal Rewards

Opening renewal gift resulted in 10 Standard 2021 rares, but the remainder were Ahmonket basic lands

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Reneweal Gift Zendikar Rising

Recebi o reneweal gift que acredito que fosse o mesmo usado para Tronos de Eldraine. Além de muitas raras já rotacionadas, não recebi nenhuma carta de nenhuma coleção lançada após Eldraine. Ou seja, nenhuma de Zendikar também. O que foi que aconteceu? Por favor, essas novas cartas eram importantes para mim e ficar sem elas seria um grande atraso para meu jogo.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Wild Cards not being redeemed.

I have used over 6 wild cards today trying to build a new deck. I clicked on finish deck to use the wild cards. The wild cards where "taken from me" and did not unlock any of the cards that I had crafted. I'm very angry that I had 1 mythic, 3 rare, and 3 uncommon wilds stolen from me. Thanks

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I did the daily deck quest but didnt get a new deck. quest is on cooldown now.

I did the daily deck quest but didnt get a new deck. quest is on cooldown now.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Failed to Redeem Mythic Wildcard

When using my Mythic wildcard to redeem Ugin the Spirit Dragon, it failed to create and I lost the wildcard. I tried to redeem on 7/1.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. crash

I crash randomly after a draft.. On the 1st game, i can play, on the revenge i got a Crash and when i try to coming back it's impossible..
    I loose my first match. I fear to play others...
    That's realy boring, i paid for it and i loose cause of this crash.

The last patch make crash lot of people!

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I was crafting a rare and after hitting the craft button the animation did not trigger. Tried again. Lost two rare wildcards.

I was crafting a rare charming prince, after hitting the craft button, the animation did not trigger. hit escape. tried it again, didn't work a second time. Then i realized the rare wildcard were gone, and the charming prince was not crafted either.

Can you help re-imburse me two rare wildcaards?

Thanks!

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base