Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

24746 results found

1. Kaldheim Borderless Alt Art Cards

Can the five borderless alt art cards from Kaldheim (Alrund's Epiphany, Quakebringer, etc.) be added, as well as Showcase Vorinclex? I'd very much like to purchase them and find it odd that they were skipped, unlike with other sets.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Rotate going first

In Bo1, players should rotate being assigned going first or second. It's really obnoxious to play 5 games and go second in all five in ranked play, since it is proven going second greatly reduces win percentage. Almost like you're manipulating the game a bit huh?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. BUG Planeswalker maximum loyalty abilities are usable without the prerequisite loyalty

Planeswalkers are currently able to use their ultimate abilities on turn one without the prerequisite amount of loyalty

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. version 2021.4.50 breaks Iphone 6 support.

Since mobile launch, arena was working great the Iphone 6, but update 2021.4.50 requires iOS 14, which breaks support for the 6. It was great playing for the few weeks after the launch, but such a quick drop of support for an iOS version, it's no longer playable on these phones.

Given that my PC is linux, I'm going to have to drop playing arena altogether.

Keep in mind that Iphone 6 takes up about 5% of the Iphone market, with Iphone 7 being the largest segment at 11% (at least in 2020: https://deviceatlas.com/blog/most-popular-iphones ). A 3% cut in mobile…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. My timeout ropes used up by my opponent's actions

My opponent was running a Mill deck and I had Gaia's Blessings in my deck, so they kept stacking mill triggers and mill triggers. I click "resolve all", but while all the triggers are going, it's MY rope that's burning even though I clicked "resolve all" and it's THEIR triggers taking up all the time.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. your game sucks. you make ****** cards that aren't fun

not fun. the list of cards that are not fun is too long. you need to **** can the whole staff and start over. grow up.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stuck in game won't allow me to play , and then stuck in timeout.

Dropped from game, and when re entered can't play. timer times out but game won't end. last ranking due to this.

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sparky Deck Testing - New Scute Swarm Sound - Alternate Win Con Symbol - Ulamog Animation

1) I would love if when playing against Sparky if you could use any deck, even ones without all the cards so you can semi try ideas before spending a whole bunch of wildcards

2) Scute Swarm's sound is kinda generic, I think a sound that was more of a "Screet" would be better

3) Some way to delineate that you won in an alternate fashion, maybe a crown symbol on the card or the opponent exploding in a slightly different way

4) Please, please, please, please can we have an animation for Ulamog? He's been in for a while,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Infected files in latest update (6MAY21)

Files pss69A8.ps1, '14A.ps1, '14A2', '5151', 'AB74', 'CB79', '194F', '134D', '9A6A', 'E40A' & pss3CFC.ps1 were all infected with IDP.ALEXA.53 in the latest update across my & my friend's computers. Probably some files missing from that list, we didn't think to start writing them down right away. Y'all need to clean up your act!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cannot Arrange Cards on Bottom of Library

Please fix this :’( The game does not allow the user to order cards on the bottom of their library when possible (Bond of Flourishing and Augur of Bolas for example). Usually this is irrelevant but I’ve found it to be a pain in draft or decks with lots of these spells in them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Obosh and Stormwild Capridor Replacement Effects not Allowing Ordering

Platform: PC

Basically I noticed that if I have Obosh, The Preypiecer and Stormwild Capridor both on the battlefield, and then cast an odd mana spell to deal damage to Stormwild, it does not allow me to order the replacement effects (even with "auto order replacement effects" turned off). What should happen is the spell damage gets doubled from Obosh, then prevented and converted to +1/+1 counters on Stormwild, but it doesn't ever double the damage or let me choose to. I asked if this was just a misunderstanding of rulings on the MTG:A Discord server and the members seemed…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Missed extra combats with Moraug landfall ability

Lost a game because i had only one attack phase after a successful moraug trigger

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Black Screen Startup (With Logs (yay))

Forgive me for not including whole log, I noticed references to client keys, assuming those are for public/private key exchange, but the area of note:

[ .../MTGA/MTG-Data/Logs/logs/UTC-[Date/Time].log ]

[683] END home page notification flow
    [683] The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!
    [683] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!
    [683] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ContentControllerObjectives.<ShowQuestBar>gcreateColorMasteryBubble|72_0 (ContentControllerObjectives+<>cDisplayClass720& ) (at <78eae95b1bea4e8faf0ece8026178cab>:0)
    ContentControllerObjectives.ShowQuestBar (System.Collections.Generic.List1[T] quests, System.Collections.Generic.List1[T] questRewards, RewardDisplayData dailyReward, RewardDisplayData weeklyReward, System.Int32 dailyWins, System.Int32 curDailyGoal, System.Int32 weeklyWins, System.Int32 curWeeklyGoal, System.Boolean doUpdateBarAnimation, System.Int32 numWinsInMatch, System.Boolean

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stack cards blocking view of cards beneath them on screen

I just played a game where I had food tokens. I was unable to activate their sacrifice ability because an ability on the stack blocked the box for "activate ability" on the tokens.

Similarly I sometimes can't read cards that go on the stack because they are immediately covered by a triggered ability thus my ability to respond with the knowledge of the card underneath the triggered ability is hampered.

My suggestion is the ability to drag spells and abilities on the stack to a different part of the screen so permanents on that portion of the screen, or other…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Preconstructed Decks Missing

Logged in today to find all my earned preconstructed decks were missing from deck list. I completed todays challenge to earn a new one and that deck didn't show up either...

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Next Magic: Legends?

Dear Wizards of the Coast,

It is quite obvious you don’t care about MTGA. Here are the reasons why it is obvious:

-There are now over 31,000 bug reports and other complaints, many of which have gone unresolved for months at least. Sure, many of these complaints are repeats, but that only underscores the point that they have yet to be fixed. Even worse, these problems have yet to be fixed in spite of numerous complaints about the exact same problem
    -There is no active community manager here or in the official forums. I answer basic rules questions here that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If opponent declares "No Blockers": display text on screen saying "No Blockers"

If opponent declares "No Blockers": display text on screen saying "No Blockers"

I have no sound on. So you need a visual cue to show the opponent has declared "NO Blockers".

I often Pass priority due the multiple phases of combat, only to find out my opponent did not declare any blockers and my creatures are already in the damage phase. It should be more obvious that your opponent did not declare blockers, than the other 5 phase changes that happen during combat.

Currently the only visual Cue for non-blockers, is that phase/priority has changed, and because that happens 3-5…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Playable cards on top of library should be shown in my hand just like playable cards in my graveyard.

When I can play a card from the top of my library, it should be moved to the side of my hand, just like playable cards in my graveyard/exile.

Affects such as "you may look at the top card of your library and play it if its a land". That card is shown on my library only, not my hand area.

Players are not accustom to looking at their library to see if they can play a card. We only check our hands, because all other affects like "play from graveyard" show cards in your hand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bug on Dark Intimations

It was my opponent's turn and he/she played Dark Intimations. I had a 3/3 Forest (from Nissa) and a 2/2 tapped shark token (from Shark Typhoon) in play. When Dark Intimations resolved, I couldn't sacrifice any creatures when I clicked on any of them. The timer started and eventually ended. After that, the game chose a random card to discard while the 2 creatures remain in play. During my turn again, the shark token doesn't untap and also could not be sacrificed to a later Nicol Bolas activation.

Attached are the game logs.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ladder Issues