MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2682 results found
-
Store Error: internal error
Internal store error when trying to buy gems. I've tried clearing cache on steam and different pcs and clients. I have the steam funds already in my steam account and when i click authorize i get this error
1 vote -
mythic rank
Mythic Rank on profile and in-game discrepancy
When I log into the game and check my Mythic ranking, it has been updated properly (by the amount of players that passed me in the night), but when I go into a ranked game, the rank is usually higher than on the profile, as if no players had passed me in the night.
I have attached a screenshot of my profile screen and a screenshot of my opening hand in the first game (you can see the rank at the bottom left). On my profile I'm ranked #274 and in-game I'm ranked…1 vote -
The Hobbit “Book Cover Styles” bundle is mispriced
The Book Cover Styles bundle indicates it’s based on 50% of the styles’ total default price, but that default total is listed as 8800 gems when in fact the total price of those styles is only 7200.
As a result, the bundle is priced at 4400, when it should be priced at 3600. I hope this is noticed and corrected while the bundle is still available.
1 vote -
card ui
Whenever playing with cards that have flashback, escape, or been able to play anything outside of your hand, the floating cards UI tend to cover up your life total and it makes impossible to see. Maybe being able to adjust the card size would solve the issue or the life total to scooted up or accessible as a floating menu when hovered over would help.
1 vote -
Sarkhan bug
In a recent game I thoughtseized my opponent, revealing a fable of the mirror breaker and two copies of Sarkhan, Dragon Ascendant along with three lands. I discarded the fable, leaving the two Sarkhans visible in their hand. On their next turn, they play a land, and then cast one of the Sarkhans. When they did, the other copy was no longer visible in hand, and the one on the battlefield was bugged. I couldn’t target it with removal or block it with my own creatures. It could still attack me, but I was unable to interact with it in…
1 vote -
Case of the ransacked lab isn't allowed to be played even if i float blue mana
I use bi-color land cards or multi-color, i.e. great hall of the biblioplex, starting town, riverpyre verge.
Even if i float blue mana, the Case of the Ransacked Lab is not highlighting and can't be cast.
1 vote -
draft freeze then certain text not loading
Draft game froze. Kicked me out and missed at least a turn. When I loaded back in certain rules text was just displaying as "rules text" instead of when the card did. Looking to get gems refunded because of this loss due to being needing to reload the game. Playing on mobile.
1 vote -
アップデート後にパフォーマンスが悪化した
PC版
バージョン2026.62.20.13984.1310774で、明らかにゲームのパフォーマンスが悪化している
マウスカーソルがまともに動かずプレイしづらい1 vote -
My Precious card showing in my collection as an owned card. Im supposed to have 2
I own 2 copies of "My Precious". That card specifically does not show up in my collection or in a search to add to a deck.
1 vote -
niz-mizzet
For "Niz-Mizzet, Guildpact", can we please remove the need to click twice (X damage to any target and target player draws X cards) when X=0 (where X is the number of two color permanents you control?
1 vote -
Draft pick two the Hobbit
It's becoming quite irritating for some time. The deal is that everytime i'm drafting a pick two suddenly it crashes mid -game and even with fast internet it keeps forever to relog and even after relogging i still get the 1/2 loss ... For 900 that sucks hard
1 vote -
冬夜の物語
冬夜の物語を想起で唱え、クリーチャーを対象に取ってタップする場面でやり直すを押したらボタンが反応しなくなり進行不能。
Androidのスマホでプレイ1 vote -
Eagles cast
Lakeshore
Biblbo Baggings + 1 lakeshore
Eagles Rescrue from grav target on lakeshoreBut lakeshore is already a 2/3 why does he can cast it on her? Those 4 damage changed the Game already
1 vote -
Add “Recently Acquired” "Newest to Latest" Sort/Filter to Collection
There is already a post for this but please PLEASE add a filter for "newest to latest" in the deck building section. We obtain so many cards and its very hard to remember each and every one of them. PLEASE!!!
1 vote -
Reinstallation
Having to run the install package every two weeks after an update sucks. I literally would have quit any other game for this nonsense.
1 vote -
The Hobbit Welcome Deck Duals | Green deck (Elves) has way too many lands.
The Hobbit Welcome Deck Duals | Green deck (Elves) has way too many lands.
Please recount the PIPs and reconsider the land count based on the number of mana dorks in the deck.1 vote -
On the new backdrop of the dock with water and all the canoes I can not change my pet colors. The change button is not working
On the new backdrop of the dock with water and all the canoes I can not change my pet colors. The change button is not working
1 vote -
Game Freezes Until Clicking Hold
Playing on mobile. Game will occasionally just stop responding, but can still zoom in on cards and emote and such. It's like I entered full control but the "resolve button" won't even show up until I click a hold myself. I have to constantly click and unclick phase holds for the game to even proceed. And the game acts like Im holding the entire time so my timer goes down. Can eventually lead into full stoppage where nothing I click does anything and I just watch my timer go down.
1 vote -
UI Bug with Monument of Endurance
I discarded a card while Monument of Endurance was on the field. I drew a card and pass to enemy. The option is still greyed out but I can still discard a card and draw a new card. The interaction is correct but the UI is a bit misleading.
It happened on Steam and on Android.
To reproduce
Play Monument of Endurance
Discard a card and choose an option.
pass turn to enemy
Chosen option is still grey instead of black.1 vote -
Kili the Resourceful could not be named with the card "Curse of Silence".
Playing on PC. I tried play "Curse of Silence" naming "Kili the Resourceful" however when the menu to choose the name came up, he could not be found. I typed his full name but no results. When that failed I typed KIL to look for it in the menu but again could not be found.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?