MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2622 results found
-
Card Sleeves NOT appearing
My card sleeves do not always appear. If you have the ability to check my decks, look at the monowhite brawl deck. I selected the American Flag sleeve (Captain America is the commander), and they show up on the picture of the deck box, which show the sleeves and companion; but they are absent when I go to play the game. Please fix this bug.
1 vote -
Server slow during match
During matches in the midweek today, the server was slow and unresponsive. I wasn't able to block with my creatures and I consumed time outs without being able to play.
1 vote -
Missing cards in Thunder Junction quick draft
I just finished picking for a Thunder Junction quick draft and noticed some of the cards I picked were missing. Specifically, I recall picking multiples of "Take the Fall"
When reviewing everything I got, I only have 39 cards. I also recall being surprised when the final card of a pack passed to me was a "Djinn of Fool's Fall"
Attached is a screenshot of all the cards I drafted. 39/40 in the 'draft deck' section and nothing else available.
1 vote -
Power-Up does not
Power Up abilities on creatures that entered that turn do not count as actions you can take that would prevent the game from automatically passing priority while resolving the stack, even when you have enough mana to activate the ability.
1 vote -
ウィンドライダー、ストーム の表示バグ
- Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
ウィンドライダー、ストームを戦場に出す
- Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
PC
- Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
スクリーンショット参照
- Enter the expected results of the feature
わかりやすいGUI
Add any relevant screenshots/videosIf you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
飛行を持つすべてのクリーチャーは、あなたを攻撃できず、あなたがコントロールしているクリーチャーをブロックできない という説明だが、 ウィンドライダー、ストーム の方にブロックできない マークがついていて、わかりにくい。 こちらがコントロールしている飛行クリーチャーをそれがブロックする機会、があるのだろうか。
1 vote -
バグ報告
2picドラフトをプレイ中、ゲーム画面がおかしくなり、自分と対戦相手のカードが重なってしまい、まともにプレイできなかった
1 vote -
leatherbead still get hexproof after losing is counter
leatherbead still get hexproof after losing is counter, he destroyed an enchantment by losing his counter hexproof, but in the end of turn, i could destroy it, with an interupt
1 vote -
cant play creatures
cast land is normal ,cant cast creature spell,which I lost my game
1 vote -
Quality of Life Update Request for Ral, Monsoon Mage
Can we get a "Instants and sorceries you've cast this turn" counter for Ral, Monsoon Mage? It could look similar to the storm counter already on cards like Grapeshot and Storm of Memories.
I'll occasionally miscount when trying to storm off and he'll flip with less loyalty than intended, which is a little annoying lol. It's not hard to keep count, but it would make the storm turn a little less mentally taxing.
1 vote -
Spider-sense web-swing ability not working
Bug
Android
When using the websling ability and targeting a spell or ability to counter the spell isn't being countered and it is still resolving. Each time I think another ability was triggered by the opponent casting a spell. The last time it happen 2 prowess triggers went off before I played spider sense using its websling ability to counter the instant spell and the spell still went off killing my creature. The spell should of been countered and not gone off1 vote -
Wish Sideboard Bug
Wish is not allowing me to select any cards from my sideboard in Traditional Historic. Reproduce by casting Wish with mana available to cast any spell in sideboard.
Windows on desktop.
Could not select anything.
Should be able to select any spell that I have mana available to be able to cast.
Logs attached.
This doesn't seem to be an issue in Traditional Timeless, only in Historic.
1 vote -
leyline of resonance german text
text in german is wrong, there I need mana to copy the effect
1 vote -
achievement "All According to My Calculations" is bugged
The achievement "All According to My Calculations" looks bugged. It's impossible to unlock.
I tried (on android) :
- mill the opponent library
- have 0 cards in my library, and deal fight damages to the the opponent to kill them
- have 0 cards in my library with Jace (win when no cards in library alt rule)
- have 0 cards in my library and put the Oracle on Battlefield (alt rule win when no cards in library)
- have 0 cards in my library and trigger an effect that kills the opponent with damage
- have 0 cards…1 vote -
Gideon of the trials died when blocked by emrakul
After using the „0“ ability to turn my gideon of the trials into an indestructible creature with“prevent all damage dealt to him“ he got blocked by emrakul, the aeons torn and died. Why did the damage not get prevented?
1 vote -
Thor deals extra damage
I cast red 5 drop thor and then a 2 cost vision of love and it dealt enough damage to destroy a 4 power creature.
1 vote -
Top bar sometimes overlays games
This seems to occur when alt-tabbing back to the game after a match is found. The top bar from the main menu sticks around, blocking the ability to see the opponent's commander.
NixOS 26.05
Nvidia 595.71.05
Default Proton1 vote -
mtga is rigged (trash too)
The game is rigged, don't give these people your money :) Don't say I didn't warn you
1 vote -
Restless Cottage didn't exist - waste of a land drop.
I played Restless Cottage on turn 1. It came into play untapped. The game froze. When it came back. The game allowed me to play a 2nd land, but there after the Restless Cottage, even though it was in play, was as if it didn't exist. I could never tap it for mana.
1 vote -
More Transparency on Availability of Virtual Items
Although I have enjoyed the idea of the summer sale, I also find it irritating that you never know what's going to be for sale tomorrow, considering that even though I read all announcements, how was I to know that in addition to the "Summer Sale!" items, various land styles would be offered as daily deals for the duration of this event? Who knows if the one you wanted will be offered, and will you have the probably 25k in gold set aside on the day it's available?
None of us know when these things will be available next, and…
1 vote -
Crqshed
Game crashed on opponent time out and then gave me a game loss
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?