MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2698 results found
-
Fix your **** shuffler.
Just fix it. Nobody likes it. I spend several hundred dollars a month with Wizards and I'm getting sick of it.
6 votes -
Bug Earth's Mightiest Heroes forces Spider Manifestations to trigger tapping
Bug Earth's Mightiest Heroes forces Spider Manifestations to trigger tapping. Unable to spend mana from the tapping lands to cover Earth's Mightiest Heroes cost, always must tap Spider Manifestations. Has happened across multiple games
3 votes -
Your Rewards Are Vom Inducing
First, lets earn higher rewards for duplicates. Second lets have duplicate protection in more places. I dont play your events cause they feel gross and predatory. Just imagine telling the public your game is suitable or 13+ but you have gambling written all over it.
I'm not alone here.
Japan outlaws 'unjustifiable premiums and misleading representation'; specifically to target loot boxes.
China requires bad luck prevention mechanics (cap the max number of lootboxes till you get the reward you want). Also requiring the drop rate for each item (it is not enough to say mythics have a certain drop rate…
4 votes -
Are you fucccking kidding me?!
I searched for one land, and then I proceeded to draw lands after that. Fix your ******** awful game
4 votes -
Error on startup after 26/8 update
When starting the game after the newest update I get an error with some content like this:
"MTG arena setthreaddescription UnityPlayer.dll" Windows 8.1
What can I do to fix it?
3 votes -
Best of Three Sideboarding is corrupted/bugged
Best of Three Sideboarding is corrupted/bugged - the client shows a corrupted screen (avatar selection?) with buttons that don't do anything. Cannot sideboard of even confirm - have to wait for timer to expire.
6 votes -
timer going down during opponent’s long combos (mainly chitterfang)
In the past 2 months on a handful of occasions, I have run into an issue where my timer is running down aggressively during an opponent’s turn when they are running a long combo, including running down when I don’t even have a “resolve” prompt available yet. this is absolutely not an issue of me waiting too long to click resolve. It happened to me today playing against a Chitterfang, Squirrel General deck , which is the most common commander I’ve run into this issue with. The opposing player should not be punished with an aggressive timer during this situation
5 votes -
Bug
I have a Companion Brawl deck in which I use Nashi, Illusion Gadgeteer with Gyruda, Doom of Depths as the companion. Despite meeting all of Gyruda’s even converted mana cost requirements, to include my dual modality cards such as Emeritus of Woe and Marang River Regent; the game refuses to acknowledge Gyruda is there and will not allow me to utilize him or even populate him in game. I have run the repair and rebuilt the deck over 5 times and it continues to do this. Please fix. Also, using Arena on IOS.
8 votes -
Beorn's Hospitality landfall triggers before other landfall effects
Steps to reproduce the bugPlay landfall deck with Beorn's Hospitality and Elfsworn Giant. With both on the board, play a land and manually order the triggered effects to activate Elfsworn Giant's effect first and Beorn's Hospitality's second.
Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)PC
Enter the actual results you’re experiencingBeorn's Hospitality's effect triggers first regardless of manual ordering to trigger second. Thus you can't first have Elfsworn Giant create a 1/1 Elf token and then add a 1/1 counter with Beorn's Hospitality.
Enter the expected results of the featureElfsworn Giant's landfall effect…
0 votes -
gnashing of teeth exile for second choice even if the card doesn't say it does
Gnashing of teeth does not say for the second choice : exile if they would die this turn. It does only say that for the first choice of -5/-5. I sent the log. Opponent used it on my fearsome goblin pair and it did go direct in exile while he also killed another unit with -1/-1 choice.
2 votes -
Harmonize brawl and competitive brawl banlist
Competitive Brawl should follow the same philosophy as other competitive formats. If a card is banned in Brawl, it should be banned in Competitive Brawl, if a card is considered unfair in one situation it is also unfaire in the other (like Drannith Magistrate or Mana Drain). Having 2 banlists for almost identical formats is just making it harder to build decks, and makes the rules less clear.
6 votes -
Given extra loss in draft
After receiving my second loss in an OTJ quick draft I was taken back to the draft Home Screen where Arena logged me has having 3 losses instead of 2, ending the event.
6 votes -
Scute Swarm Token Generation
I use cultivator colossus to gen scute swarm tokens. Any land drop over 250 tokens start to subtract from your total amount that are already on the battlefield.
I should have 250 on the first drop then 500 with a total of at least 1250 scutes. I only ever get 253.
3 votes -
Riddle code bugged
I entered Fish on the third riddle and it said success but didn't give me the rewards (because obviously it's not the answer to the third riddle). Now I've gotten to the sixth riddle I typed in fish and it says the code has already been redeemed but won't give me the seventh and final riddle or the reward for the sixth riddle.
5 votes -
Improvisation capstone needs to be banned!
Improvisation capstone, Tablet of discovery, and Death to our enemies with Thor is at least 60 percent of my matches. I have complained about the capstone card since the release, because it provides too much value every turn, and can't be interacted with other than a counter spell. Which you can run lands to prevent that. Now with tablet and death to our enemies ramp, you can get the spell out insanely early, and I feel shoehorned into one playstyle. Because of the overwhelming amount of people playing this, and it's core issue is Improvisation capstone being a noninteractive card…
5 votes -
Disappointed in planar cube pricing
I am very disappointed to see that the new planar cube is priced the same as non-phantom events. I simply cannot justify spending the same entry fee for a phantom event that I would spend on a non-phantom event like booster draft. I know the cube designers are very passionate about creating an interesting, fun, and highly repeatable experience. It is disrespectful of the work they put in designing this cube to price this event in a way discourages players from repeatedly playing these events. I hope that in the future wizards will return to pricing phantom events in a…
6 votes -
Casting glacier wood siege mode issue
When casting Glacierwood siege enchantment you have to choose between two modes. the game freezes on the selection screen. It will burn through all the timeouts and just choose the first option
6 votes -
Siège de la cordillère des Andes
Quand j'utilise la carte le jeux bug et reste bloqué sur la proposition des choix. Je n'arrive pas a sélectionner le choix et le temps passe. Je perd donc pour cause d'inactivité
6 votes -
The Hobbit siege sultai / abzan bug
J'ai un problème lorsque je lance cette carte et que j'ai le choix entre sultai et abzan, impossible d'effectuer ma sélection, je dois attendre la fin du temps du sablier pour qu'il le valide par défaut.
6 votes -
Liliana voice emotes do not produce sound
I purchased the Liliana Avatar and Emote bundle but after "equiping" them they do not produce sound like advertised. Am I missing something?
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?