MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2697 results found
-
Rampaging Raptor planeswalker damage not working
Rampaging Raptor planeswalker damage not working
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Sideboard Issue
The client would always "bug out" on me in the "profile," "decks," and "store" sections, but now it happened to me when I was changing cards in the sideboard instance
I can click and change the cards, but it does not
Show the number of cards I have2 votes -
3 votes
-
Hobbit Welcome Deck Lands
The Hobbit Welcome Decks are awful. They have way too many lands. Black has 22! Really disappointed. Embarrassing work.
3 votes -
Number of collected cards in store is incorrect
Platform: PC
Expected Result: "Painful Quandary Collected: 2", "River's Rebuke Collected:1"
Actual Result: "Painful Quandary Collected: 0", "River's Rebuke Collected:0"Steps to reproduce the bug: Owning copies of a card in store, but from a different set and none from the set the store is actually selling. Only after buying the card will the number of "Collected" indicated in the store be properly computed to count all versions of the card owned.
When in Store, when you're trying to buy a card to add to collection, there's is a counter above the gems and coins to show how many of…
4 votes -
I cannot get my draft-in token after completing the play 5 games of Jump-in! Quest.
I have played multiple games of Jump-in as I only one out of 5 matches in order to get a draft token however even if I played multiple games and won 3 times when I go to the main menu the rewards section goes blank and then when I go and click to a different page or exit the game and come back the Jump-in event is still uncompleted.
3 votes -
2 votes
-
Incorrect Translation
There is an error in the Japanese card names for 《Tinybones Joins Up》 and 《Vraska Joins Up》, so please correct them.
3 votes -
reporting for inactivity doesnt ban the player
The report a player feature has now been live for over a month. Why is it that I still come across salty roping players that aren't banned? It is very clear you are not banning players demonstrating this behavior and are being reported for it otherwise I wouldn't run into them every other match still
2 votes -
Dancing from Dark to Dawn
Played Dancing from dawn to Dusk in draft set. didnt get the X +1/+1 counters on my creature cast.
3 votes -
Descend mechanic not working
During a recent game, I had a creature with Descend out. I had a creature leave the battlefield and enter the graveyard, satisfying the Descend ability, yet, the ability did not trigger.
3 votes -
Best of 3 sideboarding bug
Cannot add or remove cards while sideboarding. I click on the cards, and nothing happens. Even after restarting the game mid-match, it still won't let me sideboard. I am on windows.
4 votes -
Imort deck function not working.
Unable to import decks from my clipboard. The game gives me an error it can't find specific cards like exotic orchard. I understand that it is highly sensitive to misspelling empty text like spaces or a stray tab.
3 votes -
Game automatically ends your turn and passes your priority even though you can cast a spell for free at a discount.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Have [[Slumbering Trudge]] in play and equipped with [[Glamdring, Foe-Hammer]]
- Be tapped out with no mana available
- Have [[Rakshasa's Bargain]] in hand.
- The game ends your turn if you're tapped out even though you are able to cast [[Rakshasa's Bargain]] for free using the discount from [[Slumbering Trudge]] and [[Glamdring, Foe-Binger]] being active.
[[Rakshasa's Bargain]] is an Instant Spell with a hybrid mana cost of {2/B}{2/G}{2/U}.
The game doesn't recognize this as castable if it's discounted and ends your turn if there are no other castable spells and continues to pass priority as turns resume until you're…
3 votes -
Stack Simplification?
Why is there no way to allow the resolving of similar stack items? For example, if you have a two card infinite combo, why does you have to bother pinging back and forth between the two instead of skipping to the win/loss.
It feels like a waste of time, and I’ve been forced into a draw several times because the system isn’t smart enough to handle big stacks. Pathetic
3 votes -
not receiving golden packs
both on android and windows version by buying packs the golden pack counter has stopped two weeks ago to grow; right now i've "lost" at least 2 golden packs
3 votes -
rigged game/juego trucado
The way we’re treated is disrespectful; every time I play Pioneer, I end up losing most of my matches because I get mana-screwed or mana-flooded, constantly drawing cards that are irrelevant to what my opponent is playing. At this point, it’s actually funny.
It’s incredible how lucky my opponents get with everything; it’s clear they just won’t let me play.
I went from being in the top 98% of Mythic rank to below 90%—they won`t let me secure a numbered ranking by the end of the month. I hope all the pigs I get matched against—especially the ones manipulating the…-
M%C3%ADtico%20Jeskai%20Lessons%20Pioneer%2018-09-2026%20(3).png 2618 KB -
M%C3%ADtico%20Jeskai%20Lessons%20Pioneer%2018-09-2026%20(1).png 2020 KB -
M%C3%ADtico%20Azorius%20Control%20Pioneer%2018-09-2026%20(4).png 2201 KB -
M%C3%ADtico%20Azorius%20Control%20Pioneer%2018-09-2026%20(3).png 3521 KB -
M%C3%ADtico%20Azorius%20Control%20Pioneer%2018-09-2026%20(2).png 1654 KB
3 votes -
-
"savoir doppelganguer" et "un grand pouvoir..."
Lorsque je duplique la carte "un grand pouvoir..." à l'aide de la carte "savoir doppelganguer" je me retrouve bloqué à devoir attendre la fin de tous mes sabliers si je ne dispose pas d'assez de créatures sur lesquelles poser "un grand pouvoir..." ne pouvant ni selectionner plusieures fois la même, ni créer d'abord les créatures que j'ai dupliqué en même temps grace au sort "savoir doppelganguer" pour seulement ensuite poser mes copies de "un grand pouvoir..." sur celles ci, quel que soit l'ordre dans lequel j'ai choisi me cartes à copier. À la fin de mes 3 sabliers, tout se…
1 vote -
Cannot complete Hobbit set collection
My hobbit set collection view says I have collected 4 copies of all common, uncommon, rare and mythic cards.
However, the set does not show as complete and 1 colorless card is shown to be missing. How is that possible?
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?