Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2697 results found

  1. REPETITION

    Could you please stop forcing me to play against preset decks that play the same cards in the same order every single game? I really don't enjoy having my time wasted.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Align Brawl and EDH banlist.

    I just think that cards banned in EDH (Rofellos, THE PLANESWALKER DOG, Paradox Engine, but also Primeval Titan, Golos, Emrakul, etc.) should be banned in brawl, receiving the same treatment of Strip Mine and Ancient Tomb, for the same reason: they create one-sided games.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please Do not remove "rebalancing"

    I'm really sad that Alchemy going away. It's wonderful format!
    If it's difficult to create new Alchemy cards, could you please keep "rebalancing"?
    "Rebalancing" is unique point for DCG. It allows unpopular themes and cards to come into the lime light (like dungeon, Ninjutsu, wizard themes). It's so exciting!
    And it's strong point to keep using bannd cards (like Nadu, Vivi, Cori-Steel Cutter and so on).
    So please reconsider to discontinue Rebalancing.
    thank you.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please do something with Historic

    I find myself returning to this topic once again, because unfortunately, nothing has changed since my previous feedback. If anything, the situation has gotten worse. I genuinely hope that the upcoming banlist announcement will finally address these issues, because the current state of Historic is, frankly, tragic. I am writing this because I love this game and this platform, but I am increasingly frustrated by what feels like a lack of attention to the health of the format and an inability to identify and address the root causes of the problems that are driving players away.

    Unfortunately, even with the…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Unexpected Draw due to many stacks (Doppelgang)

    The game resolved 1500 stacks VERY WELL. But untill the last stacks it got overloaded and then a forced draw. By the way, the waiting time for resolving is very long too. I thought it would give a forced draw already but no.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. error updating data check your connection and try again

    It's always the same error that happens every time there's a new update. I had to uninstall and re-download the game. This happened last month with The Hobbit's release.

    Yesterday, September 9, I had the same issue again; I had to uninstall and re-download the game.I downloaded the game via Steam, and it was ok, but because I already have an account, I have to download another 1.44 gb

    While the game is downloading the required files, the download starts normally and manages to download some data, but after a while it stops(around 50\60mb) and gives me the error. Restarting…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. sideboard

    Cannot Sideboard in Bo3 Games.

    Numerous reports on this issue, it kills Bo3 and has been around forever. Unbelievable it's still out there.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Booster tutor (card)

    Booster tutor in cube should show all cards, not just the one the player picks, as the card reads. This could help in terms of strategy.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Game says I own two copies, but then asks to craft the card instead

    I wanted to place Herald Of Faith into my deck, as it shows I have two copies of it. However, the card is grayed out, and upon adding the game asks to use two Uncommon Wildcards to craft the card. I am confused, as it appears I have two copies as donated with the two black diamonds.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. RNG

    My games never consist of truly random card draws. I have never started with a full hand of lands or a full hand of spells. There has always been at least one land and never more than like 4 or 5. Not only that, Whenever I build a new deck (Brawl), I'm ALWAYS going against another person who has a similar deck as myself. I feel that this game isn't truly random like MTG in person is. I always try to play for fun and never really play ranked because my goal is simply to build decks and have fun…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. momir

    Please please please please STOP DOING MOMIR. It is the worst thing someone could come up with to play on arena: it's zero skill all luck, it takes for forever, and even the mechanic of having to press the buttons adds to the tediousness. Midweek events used to have to many cool things happening. Please just stop wasting people's time with this.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Drakuseth

    Purchased Drakuseth card in the store and now the game says I don’t own that card as I try to locate it and add to my deck

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Created Deck States Invalid Deck No Cards Flagged

    I created a deck; no cards were flagged, but I get the message that one of my cards is not valid for the format. My deck does not show the illegal card, and it keeps popping up.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Not enough people to draft

    I bought traditional draft marvel superheroes. Since one week, I cannot find enough people for a draft. I would like to be reimbursed since I am unable to use it.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Incorrect rules for character cards causing loss of turn

    Playing marvel jump in
    Player had Whiplash card, John walker, and another card
    They were able to equip whiplash with the token equipment “sturdy shield” and they attacked only with whiplash which they shouldn’t have been able to

    After the attack resolved it appeared to switch to my turn but it immediately went to their turn again without me taking an action in a second
    I also don’t think the health gain worked for whiplash

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Lady Octopus and Affinity for Artifacts

    Lady Octopus appears glitched. Will not cast items with Affinity for Artifacts for new lower cost. Seems to key off original mana value only. Help?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Rottenmouth Viper Bug

    If you look at screenshot A you will see that my Rottenmouth viper has been reduced to one swamp to cast. I had that swamp available to cast but as you can see in screenshot #2 it still wanted me to pay the full price or sacrifice creatures to cast…. Shouldnt it be reduced to what is displayed on the card in the hand from fuel tank feaster?

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. infiante loop

    I am writing to report a highly detrimental combo currently active in Standard match play that is severely damaging the health of the format. This interaction creates an infinite loop of life gain and loss that instantly ends the game, making Standard feel entirely pointless and completely uninteractive.

    As shown in the attached screenshot (image_2e32cf.jpg), the issue stems from the interaction between two specific mechanics:

    Marauding Blight-Priest (or similar effects): "Whenever you gain life, each opponent loses 1 life."

    Bloodthirsty Conqueror (or similar effects): "Whenever an opponent loses life, you gain that much life."

    Once both of these permanents are…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. how rigged is azorius control in pioneer?

    all opponents are getting god rng all time , god draws, god hands, god secuences vs azorius control

    my acc is rigged af, well

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories