MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2696 results found
-
Won't finish download
Tried uninstalling app and reinstalled the app. Did factory reset on phone still won't fishing download
3 votes -
Yargle day not counting for undefeated achievement.
Despite the text of the 'undefeated' achievement reading 'Get seven wins in a Best-of-one limited event without losing any games', the Yargle Day sealed does not give the achievement when going 7-0. Should be platform agnostic, though I'm on PC; steps to reproduce would be to simply go 7-0 in Yargle day sealed. Expected outcome: Gain achievement. Experienced result: No achievement.
3 votes -
I didn’t get a card I bought with mastery orbs
I bought the astonishing ant-man using set mastery orbs, but the card didn’t appear in my collection.
I’m using an i-pad2 votes -
maximum number of counters
There seems to be a maximum number for +1/+1 counters as well as a maximum of negative life (by damage dealt). It seems one particular number: "107374xyz". I was wondering, if that number has any particular meaning, if it is a limit set by default or maybe a programming issue (like... translating this number into hexa-decimal or whatever).
I would LOVE if that number gets to become a code, that gives you a little goodie (a card, a pack or whatever) in the game. This would be a very nerdy little finding, because: to find out this number, you have…
1 vote -
Quick Draft not initiating match correctly
Twice in a row when initiating a match in a Quick Draft of Strixhaven the match fails to load the cards properly, but the game appears to continue, until awarding me a loss for inactivity. Quite annoying considering that it feels like i just trew 5000 gold to the trash.
2 votes -
bug
I bought a pack of Tarkir and got cori-steel cutter because it's legal in alchemy but I don't play alchemy. I bought a standard legal pack to get a standard legal rare/mithic and basically got a pack with no rare/mithic, so what the **** is that about?
1 vote -
opponent played banned cards
I just played a match and my opponent played brainstorm, i was playing ranked historic and i cant add that card to my deck cause, wouldn`t u know? its banned, lost the game to a vivi player that had 3 cards in hand before pulling off the brainstorm into brainstorm into lightning bolting the **** out of my 2 blockers, cool game
4 votes -
"Asset Error Detected" when playing a tutor
Whenever I play a tutor and my deck is on display, I immediately get an error message "Asset Error Detected" and it relaunches Arena, but that takes too long and I can't pick my card, I get back into the game a turn later.
3 votes -
Shores of Imagination III not always accumulating
I've played six games since logging in, but have only gotten credit in the Shores of Imagination III achievement for four. It's not the first time this has happened; I just assumed I looked at it wrong but it seems to be fairly constant.
Edit / addendum -- I'd already won 15/15 games for my daily limit (logged out about three hours ago and logged in to play some more), but it has happened before I completed the 15/15 in the past.
1 vote -
10th pack reward issue
I bought 10 packs. When I got my reward for the 10th pack I was opening the cards and got distracted, then my phone screen closed and when I opened my app back up I lost all the bonus cards I had just earned!!!! Feeling kinda bummed and annoyed.
3 votes -
BUG: Etrata, Deadly Fugitive's ability doesn't work right with Banishing Light, Sheltered By Ghosts
On version 2026.62.20.5586.1310916, macOS.
Etrata, Deadly Fugitive's ability says:
Face-down creatures you control have "(2){U}{B}: Turn this creature face up. If you can't, exile it, then you may cast the exiled card without paying its mana cost.
I had a face-down Banishing Light that came from hitting the opponent with Etrata on a prior turn. I activated the Etrata ability on the face-down Banishing Light to exile it and cast the exiled card without paying its mana cost.
Instead, the game put Banishing Light directly onto the battlefield without anything happening. It did not prompt me to select a target.…
1 vote -
New arena format suggestion
Hello. I would like to be involved and pitch a new MTG arena idea for the limited community. Let’s take fan favourite sets (duskmourn would be a good example) and try to improve it. I have spent days looking at the card files and feel like I could make an amazing format even better. Just start by removing the made for constructed rares that don’t work in limited and replace them with fan favourite build arounds and rares that strengthen the under powered archetypes. Then take the lowest performing commons and uncommons and replace them with existing cards that may…
2 votes -
Drew card face-down in hand after desync
While playing I experienced a desync bug where both timers were visible and decreasing at the same time, and at the start of my next turn I drew a card "face-down" in my hand that was un-draggable. At the start of that turn my lands did not untap, I had two lands on the field. Android or I would provide logs. This bug was experienced within 15 minutes before the post time
1 vote -
Not getting yield on flash or being able to counterspell
I was unable to counter any spell or cast creature with flash (i had mana and there was nothing in play limiting it). The game immediatelly proceeded to my turn as if i could not do anything.
I could do it two turns later when i switched to full control, proving that it was bug, not card or similar limiting interaction.
I lost game and draft in planar cube because of this bug.4 votes -
Spark Rank Achievement Bug
This issue has changed an pushed me back to the achievement of achieving spark level 2 when I'm already at 3.
2 votes -
In-Game report feature disabled
I am on windows 11. I fully uninstalled MTGA and reinstalled to see if that would correct this issue - it does not.
When I attempt to submit an in game report I Immediately get an error when I click submit. I am playing standard BO1 and limited, if that is relevant. The only time I was able to submit a report was when I was playing on my iOS phone.
2 votes -
Karten können nicht mehr groß angezeigt werden
Beim klicken auf einer Karte öffnete sich diese Karte in groß, dass funktioniert nicht mehr. Ich nutze ein iPad zum spielen.
1 vote -
Daily Deal - Missing purchase
I entered the shop (daily deals) there I saw “Ulalek, Fused Atrocity” for 2,700coins I bought it (app took the coins) but didn’t receive it(didn’t show in the collection, but did show in craft)
[now that I see the posts here I see there is some sort of problem with the daily deals, I also see a long timer for the deals (90 hours atm) but now the “Ulalek” card isn’t in the deals.
*adding pics (have b4 purchase and after + collection)
PLEASE HELP I WANT ULALEK!!!
I’m playing on iOS - iPad- mtg arena (bug time is 30min…2 votes -
No Rares in Mythic Packs - Add to Item Description
I just spent 13000 hard earned gold on Arena to buy a 10-pack of mythic packs to try and pull some of the rares I needed to complete the Hobbit set. I received zero rares.
Now this might be a "duh, it's called mythic packs because you get a mythic guaranteed" but I didn't realize that meant absolutely no rares.
So maybe just specify that. I pulled i think 3 new set cards from the 10 packs I worked all week to buy. :(
1 vote -
Deck builder
Unable to scroll through the card catalog, I can only view one row of cards at a given time; even when attempting to search for cards using keywords I can only view the first six options to populate. Essentially I am unable to access 99.99% of the card catalog. I have many cards to look through both owned and unowned. I am unable to take part in one of the most exciting parts of the game. I have attempted to repair the game files with no effect. I have tried alternative input devices for my PC with no effect. I…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?