MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2694 results found
-
invalid deck error
i am getting an invalid deck error. deck validation failed. when launching standard ranked games.
3 votes -
Creature not destroyed
I cast stone by daylight on a Dori when he was 5 power due to an equipment. I pay the ward 1 cost and the spell doesn't resolve. Costed me a draft
2 votes -
No tier progression with wins
Once I reached platinum in constructed rewards, I've stopped gaining progression after winning matches. And I have to check my profile page to see this, I no longer get to see the progression summary at the end of matches.
2 votes -
Null elemental blast dont work with mindstone.
I was going to cast null elemental blast, using the mindstone.
Null uses colorless mana, mindstone produces colorless mana.
Still the game didnt let me cast it, and it cost me the match.1 vote -
Brawl - Chocobo
Hi all, when playing brawl with my Chocobo, Paradise Seeker. When I attack with birds (with Commander on the battlefield) if no lands are revealed, there’s a glitch that doesn’t allow me to proceed. It’s like the game needs me to select a land, the game times out as I can’t proceed unless I concede to hurry up the process. It’s quite frustrating for me and my opponent.
3 votes -
Jace, Reality Sculptor emblem bug against Mobilize
Played a game with Jace, Reality Sculptor, where I activated the ability:
"-3: Until your next turn, whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, it gets -5/-0 until end of turn."
Opponent had "Voice of Victory", which has "Mobilize 2", meaning when it attacks, two 1/1 tokens are created, attacking too.
However, Jace's emblem is not working against any "Mobilize" token. I'm not sure this is intentional. Jace's emblem says clearly that "whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, it gets -5/-0 until end of turn.", and the "Mobilize 2" ability says: "Whenever this…
1 vote -
Dragging a card while the draft pick times out prevents future picks
- Join a draft event.
- Click on a card and start to drag it. Keep holding it and let the timer run out.
- In the next pack, you won't be able to select cards. If you click "pick now" it disconnects you from the draft. You have to restart the client entirely.
(As a bonus, when I restart the client and reconnect to the draft midway through, it seems like the arrows that show up when targeting a spell are broken. I can see the point of the arrow but not the line.)
This happens to me a lot toward the…
2 votes -
This game sucks so ******* bad its disgusting. Land distribution is ******* horrible.
The algorithm is blatantly rigged. I should be mythic by now, but the land is rigged. You are greedy jerks for this. I feel like this game, as in Arena, is a scam to keep people giving up money for non physical products. Everyone is kept close in win rate to each other. It should be illegal to operate this way in my opinion. Such a waste too, cause you have created a great game platform, and ruined it by being greedy.
2 votes -
Tokens not interacting properly when killed
When cards have a triggered effect for when creatures enter the graveyard, the ability is being triggered when tokens leave the battlefield. Since tokens don't go to the graveyard, these should not activate. Most recently I noticed it in my game playing against "Ultron the Annihilator". When its created token was destroyed, it activated its ability, which it shouldn't do.
1 vote -
No gems back from collecting 5th copies of rares and mythics in a set
Not receiving any gems back when opening new rares/mythics you already have four copies of? I crafted all the rares and mythics from Reality Fracture from wildcards but when i opened packs I received 5th copies of rares instead of gems
1 vote -
Icy reception bug just lost me the draft and 1500 gems
I lost a won game (had lethal next turn) and got kicked out of the premier draft because I could not assign the -5/-0 version of the Ice Reception spell before damage. Extremely frustrating experience. Please do not code modal cards as just one of the modes.
It also won't let me submit the bug/request and won't give me a reason why :)
Edit: It turns out I cannot attach log files to the bug or it would just say "we cannot submit your request", so I cannot provide log for this issue
1 vote -
bug
PC STEAM:
after a win, on the claim rewards screen i keep seeing reality fracture booster pack as a reward. i click claim but i get no booster. very repeatable, after every win. i'm sure it's a bug because i don't see the pack on my Mastery reward step. or anywhere.1 vote -
Kili the Resourceful and Dwarven Mauler Bug
I am unable to use Kili's ability to equip an equipment to a creature for 0 if, in the same turn, I have also equipped an equipment to my Dwarven Mauler whose ability has reduced the equip cost to 0.
To replicate have a Kili and Mauler on field together, no mana available, and an equipment with an equip cost of 2 or less. I use Lavaspur Boots. Then Equip the Lavaspur boots to Mauler choosing to pay 1, which is reduced to 0 due to Maulers ability. After this you can no longer move the Lavaspur boots to Kili…2 votes -
Beorn shapeshifter issue
I was playing against izzet elementals on the battlefield I had Beorn the shapeshifter also I had other shapeshifters when they played sunderfilk the blue elemental that return all creatures except elementals. It returns to my hand Beorn and all other shapeshifters. According with the rules shapeshifters are all type of creatures that includes elementals. Because of that I lost that game I will add some screenshoots. Please fix that bug and I would like a compensation for that game lost.
2 votes -
I can t cast my instant
I can t cast my instant corrupted conviction here, see screenshot.
Played on PC no steam.
It happens since the last update I guess.2 votes -
"Full Details" for golden pack link not clickable
Under the verbiage for getting a golden pack in the Store tab, the "Full Details" CTA is not clickable.
Also, your bug reporting flow is horrid. I am sure you're optimizing for minimizing ops resources, but you're also dramatically discouraging people from flagging problems due to your byzantine path. Do better
3 votes -
Faut arrêter...
Bonjour,
sérieusement!!....Faut revoir votre matchmaking, cela devient insultant, surtout pour les joueurs qui ont de l'expérience de jeux de nous opposer des débutants qui viennent d'arriver sur le jeux avec un deck qu'ils ont acheté:
ils ne maitrisent pas leurs deck.
ils ne maitrisent pas la partie.
ils mettent 3 heures à jouer alors que vous leurs server les cartes dans l'ordre de la synergie de leurs decks.
ils abusent du sablier par frustration de perdre.
Vous les faites gagner avec des decks pour cerveau à 3 neurones grâce à la pioche.
Vous ne rendez service à personne avec votre…
2 votes -
Hexproof bypassed
Nowhere to run was on the stack, I played Dawn's truce to give creature hexproof, it resolved then when the nowhere to run resolved, they were still able to target for the -3/-3. What am I missing?
2 votes -
nine lives not working against shrine damage
with nine lives in play I was still receiving damage from shrines it clearly states if a source of damage not combat not spell ,ect it states all sources . so fix it
1 vote -
Turn skipped
The game wouldn't proceed past my opponent's Sheoldred trigger on my draw step and then ended my turn without giving me the chance to do anything.
2026.62.10.6874.1309558
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?