MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2691 results found
-
I’d love a Commander mode in MTG Arena
- 4 to 6 players per match
- If a player leaves, the game continues and all their permanents leave the battlefield
- No big performance issues: use smart limits for tokens and combos instead of hard caps
- Click player icons at the top to attack or target planeswalkers
- Custom battlefield skins like
It would make Arena way more fun and social for Commander fans.
2 votes -
should perilous snare be able to target hexproof cards?
this just happened to me in some crazy deck where my opponent spawned 7 15/15 artifact tokens. was he cheatiing?
1 vote -
Copy of legendary creature isnt supposed to be legendary, but is causing infinite loop.
Fix the game so tokens created with Ratadrabik of Urborg aren't legendary. My opponent knew this bug would create a legendary copy of Boromir and used it to loop its sacrifice to keep making copies. Those token sacrifices then triggered The Sackville-Bagginses to make me lose life. This shouldn't happen, but the bug lets it happen. Not only do you need to fix this, anyone playing this "combo" intentionally needs to be sanctioned.
0 votes -
Brawl and Competitive Brawl Challenge Friends
Allow us to play our Brawl and Competitive Brawl decks with our friends.
2 votes -
Outlaw Medic not drawing card
Outlaw Medic died by creature attack and it didn't allow me to draw card.
1 vote -
Annihilator not working
I’ve been in several games today and the annihilator portion of the card isn’t working. It is supposed to give the defender, the person I’m casting the spell against the option to choose what to destroy. Instead, it has me “pick“ but when I start picking it only exiles one card or destroys one card and then casts the spell and that’s not how it’s supposed to work. For example, annihilator four, or annihilator six, the defending player is supposed to choose four or six cards/permanent to destroy, not me! But yet when I go to choose one, or start…
2 votes -
Crashes when i finish a match
Crashes when I finish a match resulting in no credits for winning a match. Android
2 votes -
low ou le parfait exemple de truquage de la pioche en vidéo.
Bonjour,
tous est dans le titre de post, j'ai plusieurs fois affronter ce joueur et cela s'est toujours fini de la même façon, ce joueur gagne à chaque fois car sa pioche de carte est en totale contradiction avec les calcul mathématique de probabilité, sa pioche de carte sur cette partie démontre qu'il est impossible d'avoir une rampe de terrain comme ça avec un deck de 250 cartes sauf si vous faites des achats sur le jeux.
J'ai volontairement Muligan à 0 et rien jouer car je connais comment se déroule les parties contre ce joueur.
Bon visionnage:
2 votes -
MTG Arena
Says deck is invalid but no red cards and the reason for invalid deck is blank.. Apple phone, everything is updated, Deck is MiniMe. I've played this same deck for years, I don't want to lose it.
1 vote -
Corpses of the Lost
Corpses of the Lost descend trigger not activating on permanents leaving the battlefield.
1 vote -
Favorite Cards (Feature Request) - Useful for Filtering
Please allow us to mark our favorites cards to facilitate filtering/deck-building. I often reuse certain cards across decks, and sometimes I just want to review my favorite cards, not all cards that exist. My current solution has been to have an invalid deck with my favorite cards, but this doesn't make it easy to build new decks (my current solution doesn't leverage the other great combination of filtering tools that deck-building already has).
Even better, allow 3 sets of favorites so that I can have an "I always use these / high utility" separate from "these are extremely cool effects",…
2 votes -
phasen wurden übersprungen
Es wurde eine karte gespielt und ich konnte darauf nicht reagieren. Bei meinen letzten spiel 25.9.26 22.10
können sie bitte mal nachschauen?Es wurde der weiße removal ... exil irgendwas gespielt und ich konnte auf den trigger nicht reagieren :/
War das so richtig?
1 vote -
Creature Protection Issues
Mother of Runes protection failed to protect two different creatures from combat damage from a green creature. Both creatures were destroyed in combat on different turns after being given protection from the color of the creature it was blocking.
1 vote -
nadu
I was playing powered cube in my MAC and the game was tight. My opponent, play Nadu, and as I read the card (and I knew it for playing this card before) the ability only trigger twice per turn. What was my surprise, when he trigger the ability 4 times the turn he played, give him enough strength to kill me the next turn.
1 vote -
Rest in peace
Rest in peace states that it exiles all graveyards when it enters. If it was exiled by an opponents card effect, i.e. perilous snare, and a card destroys that exile effect, i.e. ultima, rest in peace returning to the battlefield does not recognize the "enters" trigger. This was the exact scenario I faced and I do not know if other exile effects cause the same unintended interaction.
1 vote -
Angelic Destiy did not swap when using bilbos type swap mechanic, i ended up gifting mirror room instead of swap.
FOUND A BUG. Used bilbo to swap enchantments mirror room for angelic destiny, but angelic destiny did not swap, instead i gifted mirror room to my oppponent.
1 vote -
Leatherhead, Swamp Stalker
LeatherHead attacked with Practiced offense. Leatherhead was able to remove it's hexproof counter over and over again without losing it's hexproof. Leatherhead also had a malestrider's resolve enchanting it.PCLeatherhead was unable to be removed even though it was destroying enchantmentsLeatherheadshould lose it's hexproof
1 vote -
Same Shat Different Day
You make your deck 40% land and still only get 3 lands out of your first 12 to 14 cards. Odds state 4 plus lands out of 12 cards. Yet here i am! Back to back games on round 5 with 3 MFing lands. Fix your MFing card randomizing system. It is ********.
3 votes -
BUG: Heisted spell cost not reduced by Medallions
I heisted my opponent’s Illuminating Lash, which is both red and blue, while controlling a Ruby Medallion. Since heist causes a spell to be cast with generic mana, Ruby Medallion should reduce the cost from 2 to 1, but it didn’t.
I have not tested this with other cost-reducing effects, nor with other effects that enable casting spells with generic mana. But I have previously seen similar generic-mana-casting effects work correctly on cards with delve.
2 votes -
Bug caused creature to go to hand instead of graveyard
I killed a Saiba Syphoner with an Elsbeth's Nightmare but instead of going to the graveyard it went to their hand. I was unable to recover from that and lost the game.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?