MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2691 results found
-
Demonic Pacts Bug
When controlling multiple Demonic Pacts, I want to use Pact with the Mirror to make a pact with one of them, but no matter what I do, it always makes a pact with the one placed first. I want to make a pact with the one placed later, but I cannot select it.
2 votes -
Eagles are coming
Eagles are coming; error/bug with card. Opponent cast this card on 3 creatures of which 2 are tokens. Tokens do not return to hand. Yet 3 eagles were created. Lost the match because of this, they shouldve gotten 1 eagle only.
1 vote -
Booster Tutor is still not revealing the full text of cards
Booster Tutor is still not revealing the full text of cards available for selection, as written.
2 votes -
Twobrid Casting & Priority
Shot in the dark here, but I am running a deck that uses glamdring + slumbering trudge to reduce the cost of instants and sorceries by 6. Which allows for twobrid spells, in this case, Rakshasas Bargain, to be cast for free. As is though, Arena will not hold priority for casting these unless you go full control. Is there a technical reason why that would not be possible, also having to manually adjust the cost from UBG to 222 every cast eats up a lot of time, would it be possible to assume cost reduction would default to the…
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Armored Scrapgorger
1 Make bug report less of an annoying pain **********, should just be able to do that all in app if this wasn't amateur hour.
2 Armored Scrapgorger isn't adding Oil counters when it attacks which the text and the rulings both clearly state it should.
1 vote -
Bloodthirsty Conqueror Combo Too Slow
I don't mind infinite combos, I really don't, but I really hate that I can't concede after the uninterruptible combo starts, so I have to sit there for like a minute straight waiting for numbers to happen or restart the client to get back into the ranked queue sooner. I think that sucks for gameplay experience and should be fixed so you can go "okay I got it, I lost, let me quit please"
2 votes -
UPDATE WHY
I had to download 3 and 1/2 GB to update the game and not a single thing is different. The what the **** is the point of wasting all of that space when the game hasn't changed one iota?
2 votes -
土地ばかりしかドローしなくなるマッチがある。
作ったデッキを数戦マッチングさせると土地しかドローしなくなるマッチが続く。その逆で土地が全くドローしなくなるマッチも出てくる。良い加減この偏りを直してほしい。紙でのマッチならそんな事は起きない。
2 votes -
Summoning a legendary creature when one the same is already on battlfield
Twice this has happened to me, and twice I lost the game because of this glitch. MTGA ask which one you would like to send to graveyard, but when you click on that creature, it is the one that is kept, while the other is ?whereever? it goes, i don't know because I was too busy cursing out MTG to see.
1 vote -
Ban River's Rebuke in Brawl
First of all, thanks so much for all the wonderful care given to Brawl the last few years!
A good follow-up for the recent bans would be River's Rebuke. It's extremely unfun.
2 votes -
Sapling nursery
I had a guy cast sapling nursery using only four mana and have a picture of it
1 vote -
No match for mice
When I try to play with my Boros-mice deck, it seems there's nobody willing to play with me.
It happens each and every time, in Standard, Historic and Alchemy mode, and just with Boros-mice deck.
So I end up by never playing with this deck.
I also play with more than 60 other decks, and none of them is affected by such a curse. Can you fix it?1 vote -
Sign in button doesn’t work Bug
My login works on the companion app as well as the MTG Arena app. When I go to the website nothing happens when I click the login button. I’ve tried on my phone, and two different computers and different browsers.
When I say nothing happens, I mean, I click the sign in button and it doesn’t even appear to try and sign in, no errors, no redirect, nothing. I can press it 50x and it just sits there.
I tried it on several browsers and several computers with no luck.
2 votes -
Cactus card functioning properly?
I recently played a game and the opponent played some cactus card that eve it attacks it gets +99999/0, but when it attacked it got +99999/+999999. Am I missing something here? Did the card malfunction or did the player somehow link this up to give it another benefit?
2 votes -
store purchasing error/difficulty
I tried to purchase the new release draft and sealed tokens pack in store. It took multiple attempts to reach the payment screen, and when I did purchase the items did not initially show in my account. When I checked my email for receipt, the receipt was for a pack bundle (Which I have NEVER purchased before) instead of the play bundle (which I purchase EVERY release). Now the pack bundle shows in my account but I cannot reach the payment page in the store to purchase the play bundle. Really?
2 votes -
Card from hobbit event not in collection
I acquired the queen of dale card from the hobbit event using one green orb, but i cant find the card in my collection
0 votes -
Great Train Heist copied by Display of Power failed to produce the third combat
I was playing MTG Arena on iPhone and cast Great Train Heist during my combat phase. I paid the Spree cost for the additional-combat mode.
I then cast Display of Power, copying Great Train Heist while I was still in the same combat phase.
The Arena interface appeared to show two additional combat phases queued on the left side of the screen, which seemed to indicate that both the original Great Train Heist and the Display of Power copy had successfully created an additional combat.
However, after the next combat phase occurred, the queued combat indicators disappeared and Arena did…
1 vote -
cant use ttreasure token if i have nothing to cast with it
i cant use a treasure token unless i have something i can do with the mana or something i can do like tappiong instead it moves me to the next phase. i want to use it with obsessive pursuit or other cards that trigger when a card is sacrificed but it skips ahead messing up the timing. it also doesn't let me do it if say someone is going to do exact damage to super shredder and i want the buff to survive.
2 votes -
Can you please make the visuals/#s of lands each player has more easy to track/visualize?
I don't need to sit and count how many lands my opponent has. Nor for myself. Sometimes its pretty easy to miscount, cast something and not have enough mana.
I don't want to have to sit and tap each land to get an idea of how much mana i have available. Please put #s of each land type - at least for basics, and maybe stack them visually to condense the space + make it easier to see. There is already far too much visual clutter on the screen in game.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?