MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2690 results found
-
Sparky's challenge bug
The sparky's challenge event broke on my gf's account after she lost service while playing one of the matches. It said I had 4/3 wins but wouldn't let me claim the last part of the challenge. And since the challenge can't be completed I can't progress the game any further.
2 votes -
woodland weavemaster draft bug
Entered a paid draft today and in my draft woodland weavemaster would just pass the option for me to use its mana producing ability for thrandrull sindarin liefge or silvan revelers return. Just lost gems for nothing other then a card that passes priority on the platform or doesnt work as it reads :/
1 vote -
No stop on my upkeep and draw step
set stops for my upkeep and draw steps, but they were not triggered. The attached logs are from my next session because I forgot to capture them the previous time. They may contain settings information that could help reproduce the issue. I have already experienced my upkeep stop being missed several times in a similar way.
1 vote -
Mover Equipo
Moví un equipo (Pico de Enanos) con la habilidad de Valedor de las Colinas de Hierro que estaba equipado en Cuidadora del Bosque Negro, y al sacar el equipo de la Cuidadora, esta se sacrifico automaticamente.
1 vote -
Bug: Wiccan, Rising Magician being cast outside of opponents turn without flash
Steps to reproduce:
1. Cast Atlantis Attacks, bounce Wiccan
2. Wiccan get's cast next priority, with no flash
3. Lose the draft with 6/2 score after a long game for a trophy
Expected result: Wiccan being cast next turn with summoning sickness
Platform: Steam (PC)
Uploading a log file. It was the last game in the log. Please take a look, I think I had a chance of winning a long game and getting a trophy. I feel really cheated away from it.2 votes -
Cannot target oppent player
1) Issue where you cannot Target opponent player when casting spells. Bug causes you to only be able to target yourself.
2)Using android phone.
3) Be abe to target opponent
No workaround. Unable to wait out timer. Spell casted without result.
2 votes -
Mayhem in discard phase
when i was playing in planar draft i wanted to use an instant speed mayhem spell after i discarded it to hand size but game passed the turn. usually it stops if i have game actions but with this scenario it doesnt let me cast it.
link for the video : https://youtu.be/R_mwZTivbyo
1 vote -
Feedback Regarding Competitive Brawl on MTG Arena
Hello,
I would like to share some feedback regarding MTG Arena and better understand a few design decisions that, from my perspective as a long-time Magic player, seem difficult to justify.
First of all, I believe that Competitive Brawl should be a balanced format, just like the other competitive formats available on the platform. I understand that Wizards of the Coast does not officially support Duel Commander as a format to promote. However, it feels inconsistent that cards such as Guide of Souls and Ocelot Pride are only available in their rebalanced versions, while the format still allows extremely powerful…
2 votes -
General feedback
Want to provide general feedback about recent activities on the client:
PROPS
- 2pick draft is amazing, and making it evergreen was the greatest thing this year imho;
- contender drafts are cool too, making two separated weeks;
- making achievements to acquire free mythics/rares from commander/jumpstart stuff is a cool adiction, I hope it maintains and include more cards to help complete collection.SLOPS
- although the changes in prizes on jumpstart were positive, I think the prizes must be jumpstart materialm and not standard (like in the 1st jumpstart in arena). I dont like to play it (weak…2 votes -
Ugin eye of the storms EXILED devoided creatures like mycospawn. BUG
Ugin eye of storm exiled DEVOIDED creatures with his trigger. They have devoid so they have no colors, how can my opponent exile my mycospawn with this tirggeer?
2 votes -
Discard
Game starting out and making me discard when i have available lands to play. Does not even give chance to play land immediately wants me to discard. very aggravating when playing against fast moving decks please fix this
2 votes -
The game consumed all my time while it was opponent's turn to use Heliod's ability and there was no action available for me to take.
The game consumed all my time while it was opponent's turn to use Heliod's ability and there was no action available for me to take. It ended up automatically conceding on my end when I absolutely had nothing to do.
2 votes -
Remove Foundations from MidWeek New Set Constructed Formats
Remove Foundations from MidWeek New Set Constructed Formats. The MidWeek event is now almost entirely Foundations only decks. It kills the entire spirit of Set Constructed.
The sets can function on their own. With Friends, I've created where we can play either Foundations LANDS ONLY or any Standard Land. Otherwise, all cards must be from the new Set Constructed.
2 votes -
Card randomly appeared in my deck that was not in my deck list
I know this is a complete shot in the dark but I was playing a ranked standard match and in my opening hand the sorcery card "Final Vengeance" appeared however just before the match I had edited the deck removing all copies. After the match I went into the deck editor to confirm that all the copies were in fact removed and surprisingly all of the copies were. I have no idea what happened or why I saw the card in the match but I thought it was incredibly strange. I unfortunately dont know if I can replicate the error…
2 votes -
Explanation text for affinity rule
For example, "Claws out" has no explanation in the app for "Affinity for Cats" in the starter deck "Cat Attack". I had to search the Internet to learn what that meant.
2 votes -
FIRST IN LAST OUT!!!!!
SINCE WHEN DID THIS CHANGE YOU DENSE MFS?! I CANT BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING SO ESSENCIAL AND BASIC IN MTG IS REVERSED IN ARENA?! ARE YOU SNIFFING GLUE?
1 vote -
player cheating.
player "duan" (idk the #*****) cheater, i was rocking in-game, suspiciously the animation like "surrender" appears on-screen when i was about to destroy his cards pff, shame on you.
trust me, i know things :)
check my duel guys 5 min ago.2 votes -
Loading, Please Wait...Screen of Death
After the last couple of updates, I've not been able to get into the game/app. I get stuck on the Loading, Please wait....screen. The only thing thats gotten me into the game/app, is an uninstall/reinstall. You close the app and its game over, it wont open again unless you uninstall/reinstall. Very time consuming for a 4+ GB game. Please fix this.
2 votes -
Could not activate instant in response to a sorcery
I had an instant and mana available to respond to a fight spell, which does not have split second and no block spells were present
See screen shot for reference1 vote -
Unable to caste fierce guardianship to avoid a board wipe despite having commander out….
Unable to caste fierce guardianship to avoid a board wipe despite having commander out…. The option to caste would not appear.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?