MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2690 results found
-
Stupid shuffler
Fix your ******** game. These kinds of stretches of horrible hand draw giving my opponents all of their best cards combo every time is inexcusable. These are the kinds of runs that kill momentum and rank, and y’all need to fix this. Fix you **** game.
3 votes -
Wold War Hulk Doesn't Work With Escape
World War Hulk states that you can cast the next green/red card without paying its mana cost, it does not specify it needs to be from your hand. I tried casting Uro for its escape cost, but wasn't allowed to do so. I should be able to cast Uro for no mana and escape 5 with WWH on the field.
1 vote -
indestructable and no lifegain
During a Draft game, the creatures of my opponent didn't suffer damage, and when he deffend from my lifegain attacks i didn't gain life, there are no artifacts or creatures that give indestructible for my opponent, and blocked my life gain, that make me lose a match and drop the draft
1 vote -
Server Disconnect During Draft
I was in the middle of a powered cube draft and picked an Enlightened Tutor for my side board, and it appeared in both my side board and main board. When I attempted to make another pick, the server gave me a message like "unable to make draft pick" and tried to reconnect me. I waited for a minute or two, then force quit and restarted arena, but I'd missed an entire round of picks.
I want a refund for my draft.2 votes -
I queued for a ranked Standard game and got matched against someone playing Timeless.
I was playing ranked matches in Mythic with a numbered rank. I changed decks, clicked Play, and got matched against a Timeless deck instead of a Standard deck.
This bug has happened to me a few times in the past, but this time it actually caused me to lose Mythic rating. I’m currently trying to finish the season with a numbered Mythic rank, so this is particularly frustrating.
I also create content on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/sakeops
The incident can be seen happening live on my stream from September 15, 2026, so there is video evidence of the match and the rating…
2 votes -
The system skips my priority
I cast bulk up on a blocked creature of mine, and then wanted to cast it again for its flashback cost. The mana was available.
Instead, after the trigger from my Coruscation Mage was put on the stack, the ability immediatly resolved and the game moved to damage, causing my creature to die without being able to deal enough damage to take out the blocking creature.2 votes -
Annoying orb trading process
Usually when I buy the mastery pass I already have earned all the orbs and trading them one by one is too slow and annoying. It takes a lot of time and it is for the art of some cards I don't know I'll end up using. It would really improve my experience if I could select the ones I want, or an option to select all of them, and then send the array to make a single trade
2 votes -
Ozolith target
Ozolith doesn't work properly. when you have no creatures, Ozolith wants to force you to put its counters on an opponent's creatures. It doesn't give you the option to not do so.
1 vote -
Squee the immortal eye bugged during animations
During the squee companion animation his eye doesn't match his animation and just floats around
2 votes -
Hexproof Captain America Targeted
Playing ranked and captain america was exiled using Sheltered by ghosts. Should not be possible.
2 votes -
Hellcat, Undying Vigilante
I had built several +1/+! counters on my board units using Black Panther, Vanguard. Upon dying in combat and returning to the field. All previous staked +1/+1 counters on my units that had been added through summoning creatures were removed from my creatures. This lost me my game during a gem draft match. Inexcusable to spend money in the game only to lose to a bug.
1 vote -
casting cost not correct
Cast a flashback on a pyretic ritual with a ruby medallion on battlefield, still trying to make me pay 2 to play it... so bad deck is unplayable
1 vote -
Indestructible failure
I have had The Walls of Ba Sing Se out a number of time which gives other permanents I control indestructible. My Planswalker will even have the indestructible icon on it, then someone walks over with a creature, hits it and destroys it. This should NOT be happening. Nothing should have been able to do damage to it. If it wasa creature and some gave it -4 -4 i would understand, but just walkeing over and doing damage to something given an indestructible icon... shouldn't be happening.
1 vote -
Opening packs not giving common wild card after 4 copies
Windows Client Version: 2026.62.50.14123.1316311
While tracking my progress on completing the full set of The Hobbit, I noticed that the progress bar was stuck at 219/240 (common), even after opening several packs (yesterday and today, 2026-09-13 and 2026-09-14). At first, I assumed I simply hadn't been "lucky," but then I realized I wasn't receiving any Common Wildcards.
1 vote -
Offer Pinky Pie or other My Little Pony Cosmetics as an option again
Offer Pinky Pie or other My Little Pony Cosmetics as an option again for a limited time
2 votes -
Walk with the Ancestors Misspelled
This card, as show in the picture, was with wrong space between the letters.
2 votes -
Difficulty when trying to remove cards after mulligan
iPad,
I usually have to make 5 or 6 attempts to remove one card after a mulligan, it seems to be that dragging the card is causing the zoom in to trigger - or possibly dragging too close to the library stack while trying to get it to the other side of the library.2 votes -
Tamiyo, Inquisitive Student
For some reason, Tamiyo, Inquisitive Student doesn’t consistently transform into Tamiyo, Seasoned Scholar when I draw my third card in a turn. The transformation doesn’t always trigger as expected.
2 votes -
Bug in MTG Areana
Destroy spells no longer working bug?
1. Downloaded the game last night and destroy spells have not been working.
2. On PC I have played several games where both myself and my opponent have cast spells that would destroy a creature but the game does not register that the creatures were destroyed.
3. For example in my last game, I cast "Fell" a sorcery spell that simply states "destroy target creature" I double checked that there were no cards preventing a creature from being destroyed, and the game gave the opponent an option to respond which they did not take,…2 votes -
why under oppenent destroy all creatures cannot protect by hexproof
Second time! when oppenents use the white socerry 4 mana: destroy all creatures, I put an instant to get hexproof to one of mine creature but didn't work, it was dead as well. WHYYYYY?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?