MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2685 results found
-
Possible bug with Luxior, Giada's Gift
My opponent had a Jace, the Perfected Mind equipped with Luxior, Giada's Gift and I cast a Farewell with modes to exile all creatures and all artifacts. This did not result in Jace getting exiled, but instead turning back into a planeswalker. Is this intended? I thought that both modes of Farewell happen simultaneously.
1 vote -
Game freezes when using Hofri Ghostforge as commander in Brawl.
When using Hofri Ghostforge as commander in Brawl, if an ability causes multiple tokens to be generated, the game begins to freeze. Workaround has been to close the app and restart. But it freezes every time im entering combat or end phase. Soon running out of time and conceded due to inactivity . On Android OS
1 vote -
Ygra, Eater of All + Unable to Scream Bug
When Ygra, Eater of All is enchanted with Unable to Scream, the ability "Other creatures are Food artifacts in addition to their other types" is still active while "Whenever a food is put into the graveyard from the battlefield, put two +1/+1 on Ygra, Eater of All" ability is the only one disabled
1 vote -
The opponent exiled my 4 mana hulk gamma goliath with Cruel Alliance
The opponent user cruel alliance to exile my card that costs 4 mana. The text on cruel exile says “exile target creature with mana value 3 or less”. I lost the game because of that bug.
2 votes -
The Game does no open. It is stuck in a loop that goes back to "Check status - Disconnect - Exit Game" all the time
The Game does no open. It is stuck in a loop that goes back to "Check status - Disconnect - Exit Game" all the time.
Status says all systems operational.3 votes -
Mana vanish
Got on a mana ramp with 4 summit festival closing ceremony in a row and all of a sudden 30+ mana vanished out of the blue.
Was playing in classified alchemy1 vote -
Bug: Losing half my life rounded up is rounding down instead
When I took damage from unstoppable slasher, I ended up with 11hp. I expected losing half rounded up would be 5.5 rounded up to 6, but it sent me down to 5hp. Pretty sure there wasnt any other damage abilities happening at the same time because it jumped from 11 to 5 as things were resolving at that step
1 vote -
Bug with étali and paradym
Hello, in my games when i play étali, triger on ETB effect, exil first card, when that card is an Paradym card the card stay exiled and i cant cast it with étali effect, why?
2 votes -
draft server issues in mixed-up premier draft
Im on Pc and ive encountered an issue during my last 3-4 drafts where randomly one of my picks would already be locked in for me. Just now Ive had an even worse server issue happen where during the last pick of my second pack I had an error appear saying the pick couldn,t be made and was then put on an eternal loading screen. I had to manually end mtg arena's task so I could restart the game and continue my draft normally. This led to me having given up the first 2 picks of my third pack to…
2 votes -
Game stability, Loading times etc.
The game has huge issues on both PC and mobile regarding it's loading times and general stability.
It's incredible annoying, that the game takes up to 5 Minutes to even load up and more than often you get stuck in "Entering Game" or "Waiting for opponent" or a huge list of different issues, that those 5 Minutes end up in 10 Minute waiting time without being able to play a single game.This is super frustrating - especially comparing to competitors in the TCG Game sector (Marvel Snap e.g.).
It's nearly impossible or a little bit of roulette to "play…
2 votes -
Galaxy ultra stylus issue
Since the client update at the end of August, it has become impossible to use the stylus with the game on the Samsung galaxy s25 ultra. The client no longer recognises when the pen clicks on or 'picks up' a card or when it taps on a button in game.
1 vote -
Lucky Clover - Bug
Hello, I was using the artifact named “lucky clover” which is a two cost artifact that copies adventure, instant, and sorcery spells. It seams this card is not functioning, and is not copying as the card states.
I do not believe this is a rules interaction that is being referred to, as the artifact in question isn't working at all.
"Whenever you cast an Adventure instant or sorcery spell, copy it. You may choose new targets for the copy."
When you cast it is ment to copy the adventure, instant, or sorcery spells being cast. The copy effect isn't taking…
2 votes -
About Card Art Styles
When will the bug be fixed where the opponent's alternate card art is displayed, even though I have the "Hide Alternate Card Art Styles" setting enabled?
It is frustrating—and actually hinders gameplay—when cards I recognize by their specific artwork or name appear with different art or names instead.
I would really like you to stop forcing the display of alternate card styles.3 votes -
obvius hacker
I can't use this card against my opponent; the game prevents me from doing so. This game is rigged, and there are a lot of hackers.
1 vote -
Ranked Matchmaking Needs to be Improved
A lot of players (including myself) lose a large number of consecutive traditional ranked matches. I won’t go so far as to say that matchmaking is broken, but it seems like it needs to be improved. Players should be able to win more matches. Perhaps AI can be utilized to make matchmaking more balanced. For example, AI can be used to match opponents with “meta” decks against other “meta” deck opponents, instead of against players with more creative decks. It’s tiresome constantly losing.
3 votes -
Cosmium Blast not working as an instant.
Cosmium Blast is not working as an instant. You can't cast it against attackers or blockers.
1 vote -
Hall of storm giants
Hey I'm noticing that Hall of the Storm Giants comes into play tapped when you you only have two other lands. Hive Tyrant and fast lands work fine with the "two or more other lands" clause but Hall doesn'yt work proerly
1 vote -
Oppression not Working
Oppression was not working in Brawl. An opponent was casting spells and the discard trigger was appearing, but they were not required to discard.
2 votes -
I bought ten cards at the Booster Shop, but I didn't get a gold pack.
I bought ten cards at the Booster Shop, but I didn't get a gold pack. Using Android Rog Phone 9
1 vote -
Midweek Magic: Momir
Please remove Momir from midweek magic lineup. It is not fun at all and completely relies on luck.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?