Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2683 results found

  1. Valgavoths faithful bug

    Valgovoths faithful is bugged, the text clearly states the ability activates at sorcery speed. I have now lost 3 game because for some reason you can cast instant speed removal before the ability gets cast. The only way to stop a uncommon sorcery speed ability apparently is only to counter it from the hand because it will not allow you to cast your removal when valgovoth is played.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. deadly cover-up

    Opponent used Dead Cover-Up and was able to target a Swamp, which removed all of my swamps from my library... This shouldn't be possible, as it would make it way overpowered. At first I even thought it was a bug, but no! The card can actually do this!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bug with Berta, Wise Extrapolator ability

    I was not able to pay for Berta's activated ability despite having a mana dork (even if I tried floating the mana before activating the ability). I had a Berta, a Clement the Worrywort and a 3/3 frog on the field during my opponents declare attackers step. I tried tapping the frog to pay for Berta's ability for X=1, but the game did not let me. On windows

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Yargle day event reward issue

    Reward given for winning is pack from random set NOT pack from faction chosen for event. Played 2 events in differen factions and both times recieved reward pack for another faction that had not been played in. Warning should have been given, I'd rather have just bought the desired packs. I joined particular factions because those are the cards I wanted and wanted to play with. Otherwise why have factions at all if they are not deterministic of the rewards?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. yargle day

    False advertising. I wasted time and gold only to find out that it was an unlabeled phantom draft. Fix your game WOTC!

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More than 100 deck

    You should add more than 100 maximum deck creation, I'm already at 100 and I want to create more without deleting deck, it is so fun to create new deck with different strategies

    Thanks

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yargle false labeling

    Yargle Event was misleading! No where did it say phantom draft! When I finished the third event, then it changed the instructions and said it was a phantom event. Had I known from the start it was phantom then I would never have sign up! I feel like I was cheated out of 3 events and 3000 gold.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yargle day event

    No details on factions or anything. The lack of information on sign up made the event completely confusing

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Unusual Land Distribution in Arena Direct – The Hobbit

    Hello,

    I would like to report a very unusual land draw pattern that I experienced in two Arena Direct – The Hobbit games on the same day.

    In both games, I started with exactly 3 lands in my opening hand. Despite this, I experienced an extreme lack of lands during the games, ending up around 9 lands behind the expected amount of draws. In one of the games, for example, I only had access to a very limited number of lands while the game progressed.

    I understand that variance is a normal part of Magic, and I am not complaining…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Selection stuck during draft -- screen auto re-sizing

    I am using a PC and this occurred in a premier draft.

    While drafting a mixed-up premier draft. In pack 3 pick 1, the auto selection tool chose the land from the land slot but not the auto-selection blue banner like it was tentative, full on reserved it as if I had clicked on it. I attempted to pick murder, but could not switch it. I attempted to click on many cards, drag one to my deck, switch the view, and change the resolution before the timer ran out and provided me the auto-selected pick. Log provided. It went back…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Broken Prize Redemption Link

    I won 1x The Hobbit Collector Booster Box in the recent Arena Direct. My prize redemption email arrived today, but the link is broken. Clicking the magenta REDEEM button (or copying the URL and pasting it into a browser) leads me to the page in the attached image. For that reason, I have not yet been able to claim or redeem this prize.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Not reciving exp.

    after i finish a game win or loose I'm not receiving any exp.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When opponents have two or less cards in hand

    Cards that are only supposed to trigger when opponents have x or less cards in hand appear to always trigger regardless of how many cards opponents have in hand.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Great Goblin

    The Great Goblin bug. Their 2 damage triggered ability did not proc once in my Standard Brawl game just now. Earlier today it worked no problem in a Pick-Two. Uploaded Log

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pact of negation glitch

    I used pact of negation on an opponents turn with 3 lands(2 if which produced blue) and kiora's follower(tap to untap permanent) plus yuna(tap to add one mana). On my upkeep game auto lost and didnt allow me to tap my creatures to produce the mana through untapping a land or yuna with kiora

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The Sentry, Golden Guardian does not go to graveyard from -2/-2 effects

    PC MTGA Standard Ranked game

    Opponent cast The Sentry, Golden Guardian, a 5/5 Flying, vigilance, indestructible legendary creature
    Opponent attacks with The Sentry, Golden Guardian
    I block with Midnight Reaper, dealing The Sentry, Golden Guardian 3 damage bringing its toughness to 2 and killing Midnight Reaper
    I cast Malicious Eclipse, giving all creatures -2/-2 and bringing The Sentry, Golden Guardian to 0 life
    The Sentry, Golden Guardian does not die, the replacement exile effect does not happen, and it fully heals up to 5 toughness.

    I attempt the same with Massacre Wurm and the same healing back to full happens.

    …

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Spell Queller's ability doesn't work

    When you cast the card Spell Queller, its ability triggers, but then resolves without having any effects, as in the ability never actually does anything, it just pops up then disappears.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Packs

    When I open packs from the store there not going towards my gold pack

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Update Error

    I cannot install the new update. Despite having a good connection, it fails around 30mb and tells me to retry. This has been happening consistently. Fix it!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories