Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2676 results found

  1. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Missing trigger ability

    The enchantment loading zone from edge of eternities is missing trigger ability with bristley bill, spine sower from outlaw thunder junction and moss born hydra from foundation

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Captain America, Super-Soldier Bug

    I was attacking with a buffed Pest Mascot into a Captain America, Super-Soldier with an intact shield counter. My excess damage from trample would have been enough to win the game, but when I was asked to assign damage, I was unable to do so and was left without the ability to act until I was forcibly conceded due to inactivity. No matter what I clicked, I could not assign damage to the Captain America, ultimately losing me the game (which I was winning with that attack). This lost me a winning ranked match and is obviously a bug. Please…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Outrageous Robbery not turning up my (owned) face-down exiled cards at the end of the game

    My opponent cast Outrageous Robbery on me where X = 3. I won the game next turn, but the three face-down exiled cards that I own (under opponent's control) were not turned up after the end of the game. In a paper game, I would recover all of the cards I own before going to the next game. The reason I think this matters is that it could have been useful information in a best-of-three scenario, where I would want to know which of my cards my opponent chose not to play. That information would give me a strategic advantage,…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bilbo Avatar

    I completed the riddles in the dark promotion. I received the message in my inbox and claimed the bilbo avatar. Unfortunately, the avatar isn’t showing up in my profile.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. MTG Arena’s Shuffler and Matchmaking Are Undermining Confidence in the Competitive Ladder

    MTG Arena’s Shuffler and Matchmaking Are Undermining Confidence in the Competitive Ladder

    I have played enough Magic to understand variance. I understand mana flood. I understand mana *****. I understand unfavorable matchups, bad draws, mulligans, and losing streaks. None of those things, individually, are evidence that anything is wrong with MTG Arena.
    What I increasingly have a problem with is the extreme inconsistency of the Arena experience over large numbers of games, combined with the lack of transparency surrounding some of the systems operating behind the scenes.
    I can play more than 60 games with the same deck over the…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. colour challenge decks not being awarded - BUG

    Colour challenge decks have not been awarded after complete the challenges for all colours. I have even used my wild cards to try and craft the missing cards and this has not worked either. I have lost a large amount of my wild cards and still have none of the decks that should have been awarded. Log file attached

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Unity 6000.3.14f1_d68c3f99a318

    I last ran Arena four days ago without issues. Today when I start up the program nothing happens for a little while. Then an error bx with the title "Unity 6000.3.14f1_d68c3f99a318" flashes on my screen see attached screenshot), and MTG Arena fails to start.

    I am running Arena on PC (windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045)

    Edit:
    I found the solution. The error resulted from having the MTGA+ (MTGA-Enhancement-Suite) extension installed. Removing the extension solved the issue.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The Water Crystal - Misspelled German translation

    “The Water Crystal” has a typo in German. It should read: it mills a corresponding number of cardS plus four

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ozai, the phoenix king abilities are not activated

    When attacking Ozai is supposed to gain flying and indestructible if six or more mana are unused. This isn’t happening in the game screen shot provided and is the second time this is happened

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. really have to fix shuffler /matchmaker

    The ******** is getting horrible, it gotten to the point where I have decided to follow other players exampes by just quitting the match all togeather as soon as I hit an 8 card mana run or mana screwing, when it's all land or no land the game is just not fun and if you have ever played the game you would know land runs or no land runs like that just do not happen except in your game where they happen every other game unless you play a meta deck. Which is stupid because you push the deck crafters…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 桃源郷の探求者、チョコ

    2体以上の鳥クリーチャーで攻撃して手札に加えるカードを1枚選択する際に選択しなかったカードを確定させる画面で選択肢ボタンが画面上で完全に重なってしまいゲームが進行できなくなります

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Perpetual effects not being removed by continuous effects.

    In a live match, my opponent played Hydroponics Architect. (When this creature attacks, a random land in your library perpetually gains “when this enters, draw a card” and becomes an Island). I played a Blood Moon (All non-basic lands are mountains). My opponent got several Architect triggers, both before and after Blood Moon resolved. When they played the lands that had been affected by the Architect triggers, they were still Islands and still drew my opponent cards. Based on my understanding of the rules, the non-basic lands they were playing should have had no abilities when they entered, and should…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Jackdaw Survivor not Triggering Sibsig Ceremony

    When Jackdaw Survivor is on the field with Sibsig Ceremony. I play a flying creature. It triggers Sibsig Ceremony to destroy the flying creature. That triggers Jackdaw Survivor to return a creature to the field from the graveyard. However when the creature comes from the graveyard enters the field it does not trigger Sibsig Ceremony to destroy it.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Llanowar Elves Card Style appearing as standard version

    Hello! Recently, I purchased the card style for the Llanowar Elf (anime style - Hisashi Momose), but when I play a match, this skin does not display correctly; the standard version of the Elf is shown instead.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. card not working

    kopala, warden of waves ability is not triggering when spells target a merfolk

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Game repeatedly doesn’t allow vivi to tap for instant speed spells on opponents turn, causes lack of removal defense and game losS.

    Game auto passes on opponents turn when I have instant speed spells I can caste by tapping vivi. Costs the game almost every time it happens and it’s happened more times than I can count.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Thranduil's Company Bug

    I encountered an issue with Thranduil's company that lost me the event, so I am requesting a refund so I may redo the event. I played Thranduil's, which says that if I spot another elf I can play an additional land each turn. I had already played one land that turn, and had an elf token that got created by a saga. However, the other land in my hand was greyed out and unplayable. Not sure what caused this but it was strange.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. part in friendship

    Just had an issue with how the enchantment "Part in Friendship" resolves in arena gameplay. Had a single non-token creature die without the effect triggering. Also had multiple creatures die with only a single effect triggering which I believe is incorrect. The platform is on PC.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories