MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2676 results found
-
import
Import friction with cards not in database
When trying to import a deck from the clipboard, if one of the cards does not exist, then the import fails completely forcing you to remove cards by a single line item each time until no more cards are listed that are not inside the database.
Instead, it should either allow you to create the deck with only the cards that are available and notify which cards were not able to be imported because they do not exist (or were misspelt).
The error should contain all cards that are unable to be imported…
2 votes -
Can't sideboard and game crushes
Game crashes every 30-40 minutes during games. After reentering game interface is all messed up and sideboard window is not working.
2 votes -
When attempting to play brawl games on my iPad I never proceed past the waiting for apponent screen. I can’t play brawl
When attempting to play brawl games on my iPad I never proceed past the waiting for opponent screen. I have not been able to play brawl for over a year. I can not concede from or cancel the match. I am forced to restart the app in order to play in a different format. I am unable to participate in the midweek challenge this week because of it.
2 votes -
Invalid Sideboard Error When Deck Has 15 Cards
After trying multiple times to join a match with a Timeless ranked match with my deck it says error. The only method that works is to reduce my sideboard to seven cards. I thought traditional formats had 15 card sideboards. please help me fix this. Running windows 11 though steam client. Other decks allow 15 card sideboards exact same format. Its the deck labled Cori Hammer
2 votes -
Pyrokinesis bug when copied
I was playing Comp Brawl on PC. I cast Pyrokinesis while Fire Lord Azula was attacking. The spell resolved normally, allowing me to select targets and assign damage. The copy however forced me to either let the spell fizzle or select at least 2 targets, not allowing me to select a single target.
1 vote -
Muster the Departed.
I run muster the departed and Exalted SunBorn in a deck combing with Reef Worm and Bartolome. So I warp in SunBorn, Sac Reef and get 2 fish. Then I Go to beginning of end turn which triggers both Muster and SunBorn. I trigger Muster first and 2 more fish are made. I want to then respond to the creation trigger with sacking all 4 fish which would trigger whales to be made ect. However it doesn't give a chance for response and just warps out SunBorn Costing me 8 krakens and 12 +1/+1 counters.
1 vote -
what is wrong with you people
My god you really need someone, anyone who actually knows what they are doing on your team. The people working on the game have absolutely no clue about the game and are ******* things up in a bad way. You need to get rid of your win rate algorithm as it is pointless because it was put in place to help new players but they are all using net decks so they don't count as new, the algorithm only really impacts crafted decks as there is no arche type to put it against so it effects land play rate, last…
2 votes -
Apple Pencil bug in 2026-08-25 update
I have been playing MTG Arena on my iPad with an Apple Pencil for YEARS. The pencil basically just acts as an extension of my fingers and it’s my preferred way to play. Starting with the update that came out yesterday, tapping my hand with my Apple Pencil causes whatever card I tapped to magnify for details and it won’t go away until I tap another card for detail and then that card won’t go away. It should be that the card is only magnified while I’m holding it and it pops back into my hand when I release it.…
2 votes -
Alt-Tab in Windows should not open Friends and Challenges sidebar
On Windows, pressing Alt-Tab to switch away from Arena should now opens the Friends and Challenges sidebar. This never happened until today's update, 2026.62.30.14056 (14056.1313448). Please restore the function of Arena ignoring the Tab press during Alt-Tab.
2 votes -
Card "Frodo Baggins" Bugged Final Ability
The card "Frodo Baggins" appears to be bugged. The final ability says he must be blocked if he is your ringbearer. However, in a match I had him as my ringbearer and opponent blocked a different creature. Attacked next turn and opponent did no blocks. Annoying.
1 vote -
PERO QUE ES ESTE RNG DE MIERDA
JODER, LOS OPONENTES PUEDEN COMPRAR LA PUTA LOTERÍA, DEJAD DE TIMARME
0 votes -
Double music when opening packs
When you access the pack menu, the music from Marvel Super Heroes begins to play. If you open a pack from any other set, the music corresponding to that set starts up as well. Both tracks play simultaneously, creating a magnificent cacophony.
I am on PC, running Windows 11. I have been experiencing this bug for several weeks.
I have done a "Repair Game Files".1 vote -
Gathering Local Files
This absolutely sucks major shite. I have uninstalled and deleted every single file related to Arena because of this issue. I have reinstalled a completely fresh install. I open it up, do literally anything, and Arena crashes, and when I try go back in it then proceeds to "gather local files" for 40 minutes, lets me in, crashes, then gathers local files again for 40 minutes.
I meet system min reqs, plenty of space on drives, and I do not ***** 50%< on any of the hardware when running it.
It is, as far as I am aware, not a…2 votes -
Game froze after beginning update whilst in match. All buttons gone but could see hand.
I was in a traditional draft and had just started a match. The mulligan and keep buttons were gone from the HUD whilst I was trying to select them. I closed the client and reopened it and it began downloading 1.4gb of game files. By the time it was finished I had conceded the game and i had a defeat banner.
The game didn't begin downloading until the second time I opened it, it hadn't checked for the missing files before allowing me to start a game.
I would like a refund for my draft entry in gold or gems…2 votes -
2 weeks and still cant update and play the darn game.
its been 2 weeks since the hobbit update and i still cannot update the darn mtg arena game. i shouldnt have to reinstall or use outside help to update the game.
2 votes -
I couldn't cast Consign to Memory to counter storm trigger
The opponent played their turn for minutes (Ruby Storm in Historic) and I was the one who lost my time bank because I had to manually let each their spell resolve. I was waiting for Grapeshot to counter the storm trigger but they kept on playing other spells until I timed out and then cast Grapeshot while I was unable to respond with my answer (Consign to Memory) in hand and available mana to cast it. It is very unfun to click resolve every time they play a spell with their turns lasting so long and me timing out and…
2 votes -
discard button grayed
Discard confirmation button stays grayed out when discarding 20 cards at cleanup (Glint-Horn Buccaneer deck) — timer expires, game lost
Category: Bug — Gameplay
Steps to reproduce:
1. Control Glint-Horn Buccaneer and reach the end-of-turn cleanup step with a very large hand (27 cards, requiring a discard of 20 cards down to maximum hand size).
2. Select the 20 required cards to discard.
3. Observe that the confirmation button remains grayed out even though the correct number of cards is selected.
4. The timer runs out completely and the game is awarded to the opponent.Platform: Android AND PC (reproduced…
1 vote -
Upkeep Triggers Skipped and Cant Select Blockers
In a pick 2 Hobbit draft, I had Chief Warg's Company on the battlefield. The game skipped the trigger to create a token every time. The opponent continued to attack, and I was unable to select any blockers despite also having an Ordinary Bear on the field, the attacks just skipped to damage.
I lost the game as a result2 votes -
Hexproof creature targeted by kaito
How can a hexproof shield counter be targeted by a stunt counter from kaito?
1 vote -
Client lost connection in the middle of a ranked match
Lost two ranked matches because the game just randomly lost connectivity
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?